IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> King's Favorite Thread, and future GIF avatar...
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:06 AM) *
It was JLUV. Funny thing is nobody said anything to him for a while cause everybody knew he wasn't doing it intentionally. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) funny shit.

You also think it was accidentally? I thought he was trying to be funny the whole time. I believe you were the one who first questioned him about it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 02:20 AM
Post #12

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 01:54 AM) *
Don't be stupid. If that was the case, do you think Eugene would have taken this long to respond to the thread?

True indeed.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 02:49 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 16 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #14

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 02:19 AM) *
You also think it was accidentally? I thought he was trying to be funny the whole time. I believe you were the one who first questioned him about it?

Yea, he never came off as a poster that would out right insult someone without proper reasoning. You where new and you guys had no quarrels at the time.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 16 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #15

Guests

I don't know, I was always under the impression that it wasn't intentional, lol.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:21 AM) *
Yea, he never came off as a poster that would out right insult someone without proper reasoning. You where new and you guys had no quarrels at the time.

NEW??? Look at my join date biatch! He was new, I was a vet baby.

Also, I truthfully do not want to sound like a dick but this is the second time you misused the same word. I am going to correct you, my wife is a teacher and she ALWAYS rags on me and corrects me.

Where- Where the heck are my Roy Jones fights?

Were- We were going to order the PPV card with Roy Jones, but decided against it because he now just sucks.

I know my writing and grammar is not the best either, just correcting a simple mistake my man.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Mar 16 2010, 02:40 AM

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 16 2010, 02:53 AM
Post #17

Proud American

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 02:39 AM) *
NEW??? Look at my join date biatch! He was new, I was a vet baby.

Also, I truthfully do not want to sound like a dick but this is the second time you misused the same word. I am going to correct you, my wife is a teacher and she ALWAYS rags on me and corrects me.

Where- Where the heck are my Roy Jones fights?

Were- We were going to order the PPV card with Roy Jones, but decided against it because he now just sucks.

I know my writing and grammar is not the best either, just correcting a simple mistake my man.

Who gives a shit. I was an art major(Graphic Design) and as long as my point got across then....................FUCK IT!!! Fucking Teacher's Pet, Apple Bringing to class setting it on her desk, Sitting at the Front of Class Mutha Sucka! I got a big Fuck You Letter I'm over here typing up to all James Fucking Toney nut gobblers who think he has a chance against a fucking Klitchko brothers. I was going to mail it out to all those fuckers but didnt' know exactly were to send it to cause they all where fucking bums so I couldn't send it too 123 Fucksville Avenue Apt. Sidewalk!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Mar 16 2010, 02:58 AM
Post #18

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 02:53 AM) *
Who gives a shit. I was an art major(Graphic Design) and as long as my point got across then....................FUCK IT!!! Fucking Teacher's Pet, Apple Bringing to class setting it on her desk, Sitting at the Front of Class Mutha Sucka! I got a big Fuck You Letter I'm over here typing up to all James Fucking Toney nut gobblers who think he has a chance against a fucking Klitchko brothers. I was going to mail it out to all those fuckers but didnt' know exactly were to send it to cause they all where fucking bums so I couldn't send it too 123 Fucksville Avenue Apt. Sidewalk!

Dude,I used to get the same treatment..I used to not capitalize my works and I wouldn't use paragraphs..I didn't give a shit either but FHypers do..I think it was Ollie who got on my case about my writing..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 16 2010, 03:01 AM
Post #19

Proud American

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Mar 16 2010, 02:58 AM) *
Dude,I used to get the same treatment..I used to not capitalize my works and I wouldn't use paragraphs..I didn't give a shit either but FHypers do..I think it was Ollie who got on my case about my writing..

I was just messing around with LL. Thats my dude but all seriousness though who gives a shit. Its a boxing forum board. Not a journalism class.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:53 AM) *

LMFAO!!!

Now that was some funny shit right there, best thing I read in a while you fucking pansy ass artist! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You made my night bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:30 AM