Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Timmy Bradley, staying in his lane
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 09:56 PM
Post #41

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,090

when does the contract extension expire?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 1 2014, 11:41 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 08:38 PM) *
Lynch since he has been at Cal hated the media. I love Carrol as a coach even if he coached at the bitch ass school. I love Sherman, he went to Dominguez High and that ain't an easy area to live in. I think Sherman is a good guy and I have no idea what all the hoopla is surrounding him. He got a 1400 on his SATs has a masters degree from Stanford. I watched Russell since he was at North Carolina St, dude has heart, his pop died while he was in college, real sad. I don't know what you mean by stereotypes when you speak of Sherman. Dude got caught in the moment, and Cabtree started the whole thing, but to each its own. Go 'Hawks!

Sherman been caught in too many moments though . I know Marshan grew up rough too, at leas they made it to the big one but I hope they lose

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 1 2014, 11:41 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 08:56 PM) *
when does the contract extension expire?

I think in a couple of years

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #44

Bantamweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 10:38 PM) *
Lynch since he has been at Cal hated the media. I love Carrol as a coach even if he coached at the bitch ass school. I love Sherman, he went to Dominguez High and that ain't an easy area to live in. I think Sherman is a good guy and I have no idea what all the hoopla is surrounding him. He got a 1400 on his SATs has a masters degree from Stanford. I watched Russell since he was at North Carolina St, dude has heart, his pop died while he was in college, real sad. I don't know what you mean by stereotypes when you speak of Sherman. Dude got caught in the moment, and Cabtree started the whole thing, but to each its own. Go 'Hawks!

sherman's a cool dude had some of the same classes with him. has his head on straight, super bright, and from what i could tell very humble unlike the media portrays him. i will say this tho...the dude would be cleanin up at parties with the women. stanford's not known for its abundance of hot chicks, but i'd always see richard with the few the school had to offer.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 11:53 PM
Post #45

Bantamweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 2 2014, 12:41 AM) *
I think in a couple of years

hopefully by this point he'll still be relevant enough to fight the guys fans want him to. floyd's obviously out of the question, but down the road, garcia, matthyse, porter, and thurman might still be viable opponents.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 2 2014, 11:04 AM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 10:53 PM) *
hopefully by this point he'll still be relevant enough to fight the guys fans want him to. floyd's obviously out of the question, but down the road, garcia, matthyse, porter, and thurman might still be viable opponents.

I'm hoping so too but we just never know what the future holds

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 2 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #47

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 28 2014, 07:04 PM) *
And you saw the end result... beware Tim and Ninto

Well to be fair to Tim's wifey, she negotiated a great deal to get the Manny fight the first time out but on the flipside of the coin if she lead Bradley into this options contract extension BS with Arum and a rematch with Bradley only getting 6 mil even though he beat Manny the first time out and no Floyd Mayweather fight then she showed that she was out of her debt.

As far as Nonito's wifey, let's just say that they over-estimated their chances vs Rigo and it backfired but when you look at all the previous fights that Donaire had that she helped to structure she did very well.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 2 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 2 2014, 02:10 PM) *
Well to be fair to Tim's wifey, she negotiated a great deal to get the Manny fight the first time out but on the flipside of the coin if she lead Bradley into this options contract extension BS with Arum and a rematch with Bradley only getting 6 mil even though he beat Manny the first time out and no Floyd Mayweather fight then she showed that she was out of her debt.

As far as Nonito's wifey, let's just say that they over-estimated their chances vs Rigo and it backfired but when you look at all the previous fights that Donaire had that she helped to structure she did very well.

Uh, when she do that. Cameron Dunkin disagrees with you

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 2 2014, 05:16 PM
Post #49

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 2 2014, 02:24 PM) *
Uh, when she do that. Cameron Dunkin disagrees with you

I know Dunkin is his manager but I'm certain that his talks with his wife drives his final decisions because in the end it's all about money; indirectly these wives who get involved do tell their husbands what they should do and that's what they go with.

http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradley-cam...ing-ways--74116

Donaire is totally driven on his wife's decision, just listen to him talk.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 3 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 2 2014, 04:16 PM) *
I know Dunkin is his manager but I'm certain that his talks with his wife drives his final decisions because in the end it's all about money; indirectly these wives who get involved do tell their husbands what they should do and that's what they go with.

http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradley-cam...ing-ways--74116

Donaire is totally driven on his wife's decision, just listen to him talk.

I know him and Cam parted ways but I'm not giving her credit for nothing but this tom foolery that she negotiated for him now. A Lot of athletes converse with their wives but trust me it doesn't mean shit. I used to work for the Chicago Bears, and whether it's a wife or a jump off, their input is minimal because the athlete has the final decision. It's one thing to lay in bed and talk money but it's another thing to actually hop on the phone, take meetings and negotiate. I don't think a Lebron and I know Jay Cutler is driven by the input of his wife on contracts.

She just dropped the ball on this one, he getting $6m and he got $5m the first time, that's some shrewd negotiating lol. And look what Cameron said, she left money on the table . Now if you tell me she sat back and ate enchiladas and watched what Dunkin was doing I could buy that a helluva lot more then her driving anything in regards to Tim early on.

We've seen many man fall because of the practice of business of a woman, let's just keep that in mind lol. Shane is the best example. She led him to slaughter a few times. Donaire is p***y whipped, his family doesn't even like her, I wonder why they is lol. And she's led him to slaughter against Rigo and now hes looking like a flash in the pan instead of the Filipino flash. Spouses managing in sports, especially in boxing has always ended badly and things are off to a shitty start here. He should've kept Dunkin

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 3 2014, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 02:18 AM