IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rematch: Maidana vs. Mayweather, Same result?
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2014, 12:10 PM
Post #141

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 7 2014, 12:01 PM) *
lmfao word. I'm tired of seeing this MFer come in the ring lookin like he already had a fight and got a shiner. Plus, you can always tell what he's worked on in te gym...till he gets dropped. Then it's "oh shit...lemme jab my way to an uninteresting victory"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Spot on!

I'm just tired of these Floyd buttsuckers that fight in his gym and under his banner. Out of the entire group, Badou Jack is my favorite, then rest of them are scrubs. All you hear from them is: (see below)
1. "All work is easy work"
2. "The fight is fought in the gym"
3. "It come wit da territory"
4. "We just gonna go back to da drawin' board"
5. "It was a good shot, but it didn't hurt me"
6. "He (insert bum's name) was a tough competitor, he'll be champion some day"

Blah, blah, blah. Folks get tired of that, just get out there and fight your heart out, no need to feed us the Floyd jargon, as if we don't hear it enough already.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 9 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #142

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2014, 01:10 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Spot on!

I'm just tired of these Floyd buttsuckers that fight in his gym and under his banner. Out of the entire group, Badou Jack is my favorite, then rest of them are scrubs. All you hear from them is: (see below)
1. "All work is easy work"
2. "The fight is fought in the gym"
3. "It come wit da territory"
4. "We just gonna go back to da drawin' board"
5. "It was a good shot, but it didn't hurt me"
6. "He (insert bum's name) was a tough competitor, he'll be champion some day"

Blah, blah, blah. Folks get tired of that, just get out there and fight your heart out, no need to feed us the Floyd jargon, as if we don't hear it enough already.

At this point, I just see people on the payroll. I don't take them serious as fighters any more than the broad who was giving Floyd a bath lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 9 2014, 09:31 AM
Post #143

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Starting to feel like Maidana has a real chance to win this fight. Mentally Floyd seems all over the place. He has said that his heart isn't in boxing. Which is fine,but get out the sport if you feel like that. when athletes start talking like that their performance sucks and they start looking bad and taking Ls. With all the extra shit Mayweather has been doing I don't see the same hunger he has had in the past, I know he is getting older and he has one more year left, but if you don't love it, leave it, no sense in getting hurt for no reason. His legacy is already intact. I have an odd feeling about this fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 9 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #144

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 9 2014, 07:23 AM) *
At this point, I just see people on the payroll. I don't take them serious as fighters any more than the broad who was giving Floyd a bath lol

^^^^^^
This is the stupid shit that I am talking about. Why even do something like that? I think his concentration is way off. But this is a guy who had an outstanding performance against Cotto knowing his ass was going to jail afterwards, so who knows. Maybe he does well in chaotic situations.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 9 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #145

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 9 2014, 03:31 PM) *
Starting to feel like Maidana has a real chance to win this fight. Mentally Floyd seems all over the place. He has said that his heart isn't in boxing. Which is fine,but get out the sport if you feel like that. when athletes start talking like that their performance sucks and they start looking bad and taking Ls. With all the extra shit Mayweather has been doing I don't see the same hunger he has had in the past, I know he is getting older and he has one more year left, but if you don't love it, leave it, no sense in getting hurt for no reason. His legacy is already intact. I have an odd feeling about this fight.

hes been saying it for years now he doesn't love the sport of boxing rtc etc, havent seen it make a difference to him. all i can see maidana doing is putting him on queer street, outside of that, no chance to do anything

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 9 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #146

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Floyd has lost his love for the sport of boxing a long time ago, I think once he beat Hatton he felt that he had nothing else to prove and he knew that Manny was running scared of him/that fight was not going to happen so he got bored with the sport and took a hiatus.

Now that he has been back for a few years he isn't feeling the same about the sport any longer but he will continue to operate at a high level just simply based on muscle memory for this sport that he has been doing all his life.

Even a Mayweather going through the motions is too much of a technician for the likes of a guy like Maidana.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:18 PM