IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> 17yr old girl gets punched in the face by cop for jaywalking, Justified or too far?
D-MARV
post Jun 17 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #11

Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,540

To be honest,

Those bitches got what they deserved. You don't EVER put you're hands on a cop. Like JD said, if that were me, I would have been beaten and 5 or 6 other cops would have jumped in to join the party. The one girl was blatantly resisting arrest and she deserved to get body slammed to the pavement. I wish I knew more detail but from what I saw, the cop did NO wrong.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jun 17 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #12

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

as far as Fitz's video... That's just a fucking shame. That dude deserves to be tortured.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jun 17 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #13

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 18 2010, 01:31 AM) *
Girl getting hit in the face. Just like your thread title. I didn't even watch your video.

I don't know. We have two titles.

"17 year old gets punched in the face for jaywalking"

"girl gets punched in the face for not giving phone number"

You seem like a smart enough guy to get something in common from those vids, no?

LOL. Fair enough, but I thought the part about the cop would be the emphasis, not the fact that a girl got punched.

It's like saying, "Basketball Diaries" and "The Air Up There" are similar movies because they both have basketball in them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Snoop: Jun 17 2010, 08:43 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 17 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 18 2010, 11:35 AM) *
LOL. Fair enough, but I thought the part about the cop would be the emphasis, not the fact that a girl got punched.

It's like saying, "Basketball Diaries" and "The Air Up There" are similar movies because they both have basketball in them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Haha, to be honest, there was some relevance. I came across that video a few days ago, why would I start a new thread about it, when I can just post it somewhere that is some what relevant?
Nobody wants about 20 different threads on a page with 1,2 replies. If you can get away with sharing a thread and no spamming up a whole page with lots of little ones, I will do it. I'm sure thehype appreciates my thought process as well, as I save on bandwidth.
I did the same thing the other week to Keith. He posted a video on that drummer, I posted another video of some drunk drummer. If I have a video to share, I will attempt to share a thread, if it won't generate much discussion.
Have you ever been to a forum where the whole page is.

"girl hit in face"
"guy falls over"
"amazing video"
"funny joke"
"funny pics"

with all threads having 0, 1, 2 replies. It sucks like that.

This post has been edited by Fitz: Jun 17 2010, 09:06 PM

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jun 17 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #15

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 18 2010, 03:04 AM) *
Haha, to be honest, there was some relevance. I came across that video a few days ago, why would I start a new thread about it, when I can just post it somewhere that is some what relevant?
Nobody wants about 20 different threads on a page with 1,2 replies. If you can get away with sharing a thread and no spamming up a whole page with lots of little ones, I will do it. I'm sure thehype appreciates my thought process as well, as I save on bandwidth.
I did the same thing the other week to Keith. He posted a video on that drummer, I posted another video of some drunk drummer. If I have a video to share, I will attempt to share a thread, if it won't generate much discussion.

"girl hit in face"
"guy falls over"
"amazing video"
"funny joke"
"funny pics"

There's definitely relevance, I just think it takes away from the focus of the original video. Valid point overall though.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 17 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 18 2010, 01:21 PM) *
There's definitely relevance, I just think it takes away from the focus of the original video. Valid point overall though.

Ok, in the future. I should probably wait for the discussion to end and die, and then introduce a few video to discuss. I will watch the video you posted and try to get it back on top though.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 18 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #17

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 17 2010, 10:04 PM) *

"girl hit in face"
"guy falls over"
"amazing video"
"funny joke"
"funny pics"

I understand your point. I do the same as well but most of my post in the general section goes in the potluck thread.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 18 2010, 01:25 AM
Post #18

Guests

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 18 2010, 04:16 PM) *
I understand your point. I do the same as well but most of my post in the general section goes in the potluck thread.

I do that when there is literally no thread I can lump it with. But I feel more discussion would have happened here than in the pot luck thread, and the video I posted isn't standing out like dogs balls. It's still relevant.
Pot luck thread is good, but I get the feeling nobody actually discusses much in there. It feels like people dump stuff in there, people look at it, keep the opinion to themselves. Doesn't seem like many pay attention to it. Just a thread where people dump posts that don't have a home, or worthy of a new home.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 18 2010, 03:51 AM
Post #19

Guests

Watched the video, and good on the cop. You act like savage animals, you get treated like one. Like JD said, it's pretty much common sense. Police are already known as guys on power trips as it is. You try to get aggressive, well that will never work out well for you.
The cop was doing his job, he wasn't aggressive or being physical until they did. They were the ones being the aggressive ones. It always makes me laugh when women always fight to be treated as equals. When it isn't convenient, they want to follow different rules.
I don't believe in hitting women, but it was a police officer, all it requires is common sense. Don't want to get hit by a police? Do as they say, try to be civil. Act hysterical, be physically and verbally aggressive. Well, it will pretty much end like this about 10/10 times. She has a slit down stairs and wrongly assumed she had different rules for her.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 18 2010, 04:42 AM
Post #20

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 18 2010, 01:35 AM) *

Yeah one is a good movie & one fucking sux.

As for the OP those women got what they deserved.

Both should be charged with offensive language, threatening behaviour, assault on police, resisting arrest & so on. She commited a crime however minor it was & the cop caught her. Now I hate cops but what the fuck they are the law & you don't have to respect them but you gotta fear the consequences of fucking with them.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 06:34 AM