IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KENSOFINE step inside breh no homo, aka Kenneth Johnson i got dirt on you doggie
lloyd mayflower
post Dec 17 2009, 05:49 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Dec 17 2009, 10:40 PM) *
The fuck is wrong with Jamiroquai? Jamiroquai is the shit. Fuck what you heard.

Jay Kay is a cunt of prize worthy proportions
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 17 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

Ive had all this for a while scrap....I go at my pace not yours remember that. You know how i know your unhappy scrappy? Because only when a person has nothing else do they bring up race.

Since you have my pic go ahead and up that so we can take it to the next level breh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Dec 17 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 17 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Jay Kay is a cunt of prize worthy proportions

HAAAATAAAAAAAAAAA! lol

I like all kinds of music, but yeah Jamiroquai is one of my faves.

Other groups like Enigma, Apocalyptica as well.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Dec 18 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Kooked, you threw some nice punches, but take a look at this thread if you really want a crash-course in message-board beatdowns 101, courtesy of my man Method.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...22103&st=10

Here's another one, from one of my previous lives. 1-14 Shitlion took a ripping. But I was just getting warmed up for The Cuntscience.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...1351&st=140

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 18 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,591

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 17 2009, 07:33 PM) *
Ive had all this for a while scrap....I go at my pace not yours remember that. You know how i know your unhappy scrappy? Because only when a person has nothing else do they bring up race.

Since you have my pic go ahead and up that so we can take it to the next level breh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

You cant start an all out war of words and then cry and bitch when you dont like the words used against you. And, since you didnt forward me the list of "touchy subjects" that hurt your heart, you will just have to deal with it.

Also, we are waiting on the pics of my girlfriend. Its been 24 hours, damn near. I posted those posters of you in full out faggotry...now its your turn.

I'm starting to think you are very young. I have no idea why I'm even entertaining this Nick-At-Night gangster with SpongeBob bed sheets.

Have your parents call me.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 18 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Relax Kenneth Johnson if I don't have anything what are you so edgy about? All I have is whatever you put out there and that is a lot breh but you know that already.

How about you answer some quick questions.

Why would a semi-educated man who types like a college scholar everywhere else sign up for fighthype and all of a sudden turn into a a "Super E- Goon"?

Why would you invite someone to fight you at a boxing gym where you do NOT box?

Where do the lies end and where does the truth begin?

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 18 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #17

Super Flyweight

1. Now I KNOW you know nothing about me...lol. Stop changing the subject to lie about other stuff. Where's the pic of my girlfriend you threatened and promised to put out?

2. You are waaaay to invested in me, at this point. Damn, Stan...go abuse your slow-leaking blow up doll. You must be young to still be going on with this lame shit. You probably have Hannah Montana posters up in your room.

Have your parents call me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 18 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

Kenneth Johnson you got me I don't know anything about you.....

Just answer one more question and I'll leave you alone .... Why would a computer tech in his mid thirties go online and become a Super thug?

I'll keep the rest of my shots in the chamber for future use in case you need the earth, wind, and fire slapped out of you to be brought back to reality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

I'm done good day Kenneth. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Dec 18 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 18 2009, 04:52 AM) *
Kooked, you threw some nice punches, but take a look at this thread if you really want a crash-course in message-board beatdowns 101, courtesy of my man Method.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...22103&st=10

Here's another one, from one of my previous lives. 1-14 Shitlion took a ripping. But I was just getting warmed up for The Cuntscience.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...1351&st=140

LMAO and your ass not being able to contain yourself when a little drama pops up around here. You are just too silly, Coop.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Dec 18 2009, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 18 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #20

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 18 2009, 10:49 AM) *
Kenneth Johnson you got me I don't know anything about you.....

Just answer one more question and I'll leave you alone .... Why would a computer tech in his mid thirties go online and become a Super thug?

I'll keep the rest of my shots in the chamber for future use in case you need the earth, wind, and fire slapped out of you to be brought back to reality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

I'm done good day Kenneth. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Computer Tech? WTF? WOW. Who do you have me confused with? LOL. I think you must have inhaled too many metro bus fumes from giving Macerena lessons outside of your local subway station with an empty baseball cap turned upward on the ground. I can tell you are running out of steam, as you seem to only be typing redundant filler at this point.

This would be a great time for you to get off the internet and go back to taking care of little Gordita, Selena, and Guacamole Lopez, Jr. Sit them down on that park bench conveniently placed in your living room and explain to them how cool and gangster you are on the world wide web. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:55 AM