> Chavez to sign with Al Haymon?
AZWildCat
post May 19 2014, 11:05 AM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2014, 06:52 AM) *
For the record, we can downtalk Bob about the contract extension stuff, but in Julio's case, I can no longer feel bad for him...this has happened before, not even 2 years ago...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content12027.html

must have gave him a nice gift or he just said f it and signed anyway...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 19 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 19 2014, 12:05 PM) *
must have gave him a nice gift or he just said f it and signed anyway...

It probably had something to do with that nice house that Julio strutting around in, with those pink underwear on...eating Cheerios and shit. All promoters do those types of things..."buy" their fighters...probably with the fighter's own money, but I'm sure that part is supposed to be kept under wraps. lol

From what I read, Julio had another year left on his contract, which would've ran him into late last year. I wonder what the stipulations were for his contract extension, because he did seem damn sure that it was ending soon.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 19 2014, 11:34 AM
Post #43

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2014, 09:14 AM) *
It probably had something to do with that nice house that Julio strutting around in, with those pink underwear on...eating Cheerios and shit. All promoters do those types of things..."buy" their fighters...probably with the fighter's own money, but I'm sure that part is supposed to be kept under wraps. lol

From what I read, Julio had another year left on his contract, which would've ran him into late last year. I wonder what the stipulations were for his contract extension, because he did seem damn sure that it was ending soon.

probly some hidden cluase that was over looked...if he signed one 2 years ago how you aint know you signed a four and not a two yr extention?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 19 2014, 08:03 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I don't believe Arum. I have read his initial statement regarding the situation and now what he's said in repsonse to Chavez Jr's manager Keane's statements is completely different. First he said Julio has more then one fight now he says the contract is either to October 2015 or one more fight. He just goes on and on and blasts Keane but in the process made himself look like a liar

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 25 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2014, 08:44 AM) *
Welcome to FightHype sir!

thanks mane!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 07:25 AM