> Hopkins: Mayweather- Pacquiao Superfight Will Happen
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 11 2011, 09:05 AM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 11 2011, 06:55 AM) *
Why are you so zealous with your cynicism? It's not like you even have a logical reason to believe it won't happen. No sensible person believes they're scared of each other, the people around Pacquiao are saying the random testing is no longer an issue, so unless Mayweather-Ortiz does 1.5 million buys and Pac-JMM does something like 750,000, then we won't have to worry about there being any other real issues coming in between a deal being made.

. . . or Ortiz knocks FMJ's arrogant, stuttering ass back to September 10th and JMM drives the entire Team QuackMeow nation into a lemming stampede.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 11 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Hops @ Aug 10 2011, 05:55 PM) *
The fight's not gonna happen.

Floyd doesn't trust WADA. He only trust USADA. But he's not willing to pay for the logistics required to test Pacquiao when he trains in the Philippines.

How can he not trust WADA when WADA gives the standard to USADA and other doping international agencies? I think you have May confused with Arum. And where did you hear that he isn't willing to pay for a test that he is demanding both Pac and any other opponent to take? Quotes please...

+Quote Post
Hops
post Aug 11 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #13

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

1. Even though USADA people can go visit Pac in the Philippines, WADA may also recommend other organizations instead of USADA. Floyd will not agree.
2. Arum will not pay half the bill if it's conducted by USADA.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 11 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 11 2011, 09:05 AM) *
. . . or Ortiz knocks FMJ's arrogant, stuttering ass back to September 10th and JMM drives the entire Team QuackMeow nation into a lemming stampede.

Bill Withers stuttered and he said he hated speaking in public because people like you would make fun of him. Stuttering is an actual speech problem that many people suffer from. Stuttering has nothing with someone's intellect and it is a actually considered neurological. You can dislike someone but do not insult a disorder that many people suffer from. Mine as well make fun of people with Parkinson's disease. And what is wrong with being arrogant? If you are great at what you do why hate?

This post has been edited by Allmenjoi8: Aug 11 2011, 09:32 AM

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 11 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

QUOTE (Hops @ Aug 11 2011, 09:29 AM) *
1. Even though USADA people can go visit Pac in the Philippines, WADA may also recommend other organizations instead of USADA. Floyd will not agree.
2. Arum will not pay half the bill if it's conducted by USADA.

Has MJ said that he would not agree or that is your opinion? And Arum stated that there were no more problems with the fight being made so I am sure paying for extra testing is not a problem.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Aug 11 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #16

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

So, you believe Arum now?

+Quote Post
SENTRAL
post Aug 11 2011, 09:36 AM
Post #17

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,900

Yawns at another thread which was destined to go down the same monotonous route as ALL the others.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 11 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #18

Middleweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 11 2011, 07:30 AM) *
Bill Withers stuttered and he said he hated speaking in public because people like you would make fun of him. Stuttering is an actual speech problem that many people suffer from. Stuttering has nothing with someone's intellect and it is a actually considered neurological. You can dislike someone but do not insult a disorder that many people suffer from. Mine as well make fun of people with Parkinson's disease. And what is wrong with being arrogant? If you are great at what you do why hate?

1. I didn't make fun of FMJ's arrogant, stuttering ass. I suggested that I am hoping that Ortiz finds a way to knock his arrogant, stuttering ass back to September 10th.

2. I didn't suggest that because FMJ is an arrogant, stuttering ass that it has anything to do with his intellect.

3. I am often a defender of FMJ's arrogant, stuttering ass.

4. It is good to see that you're posts are becoming progressively more intelligible. Keep working on it.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 11 2011, 09:52 AM
Post #19

Middleweight

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Aug 11 2011, 07:36 AM) *
Yawns at another thread which was destined to go down the same monotonous route as ALL the others.

Anything that gets you to post with that sig, I'm all for.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 11 2011, 09:59 AM
Post #20

Lightweight

QUOTE (Hops @ Aug 11 2011, 09:32 AM) *
So, you believe Arum now?

Nope, just stating what has been officially said.

Smarty Beardo, pointing out someone's speech impediment is making fun of them.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:30 PM