Top 3 are easy now here it gets harder
4. MIkeyGarcia
5. Danny garcia
6. Keith Thurman
7. Broner
8. Golovkin
9. Lara/Canelo- hopefulyl they fight soon for this spot
10. hard spot Adonis stevenson, MArtinez, or Pacquiao

Keith Thurman?! Already?! Before Stevenson, Martinez, and Pacquiao? Didn't some of yall blow Matthysse up like this? I haven't seen Matthysse on anybody's list since his loss to Garcia.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Oct 19 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #24

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 19 2013, 12:04 PM) *
Keith Thurman?! Already?! Before Stevenson, Martinez, and Pacquiao? Didn't some of yall blow Matthysse up like this? I haven't seen Matthysse on anybody's list since his loss to Garcia.

I did write this after a wake a bake, but i put Thurman really high because i dont see alot of people beating him, anyone i ranked under him i believe would lose against thurman (Golovkin and stevenson dont count).

I was rocking with MAtthysse, and he still is a forced, but he didnt adjust well so he is a variable. I think he will come back better, hes in the top 20.

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 19 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Jovi @ Oct 19 2013, 03:53 PM) *
I did write this after a wake a bake, but i put Thurman really high because i dont see alot of people beating him, anyone i ranked under him i believe would lose against thurman (Golovkin and stevenson dont count).

I was rocking with MAtthysse, and he still is a forced, but he didnt adjust well so he is a variable. I think he will come back better, hes in the top 20.

I like Therman too my dude,.... But we can't rank someone on who they haven't beat yet..

I see him becoming the guy no-one wants no parts of.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 19 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 19 2013, 12:04 PM) *

I don't think Thurman should be in the mix yet, Im a big Lucas fan but I didn't even talk about him or garcia being p4p before their fight. That fight was gonna launch the winner in there tho

Not the best list, at least in my taste, jovi. But pretty much everyone has a different p4p list, it pretty much is all about taste.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 19 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jovi @ Oct 19 2013, 03:53 PM) *

Oh those "wake & bake" posts! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm cool with your list, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion (which means a rat's ass, lol), I think we should let Keith cook a little longer. We don;t have to give him the "crock pot" treatment, but I think we should let him cook a little longer. Lol

I dont see many people beating him either, and he's given us reason enough to believe so.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 19 2013, 04:45 PM) *
I don't think Thurman should be in the mix yet, Im a big Lucas fan but I didn't even talk about him or garcia being p4p before their fight. That fight was gonna launch the winner in there tho

Not the best list, at least in my taste, jovi. But pretty much everyone has a different p4p list, it pretty much is all about taste.

That fight was a make or break situation though, I agree. I think the Lucas came up the hard way in order to even get that shot at what would've been P4P status, but Danny had it even worse because of the pressure of keeping those titles.

Not even sure why I'm giving my opinion, when I've yet to post a P4P list. I need you guys to call me out on stuff like that...Im the worst. Just say, "Hey Cshel, why wont you just STFU and at least give us a P4P list for fuck's sake". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 19 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #28

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 18 2013, 04:17 PM) *
My list goes as follows:

1.Mayweather
2.Ward
3.Rigondeaux
4.Vitali Klitschko
5.Wladimir Klinch-KO
6.Martinez
7.Hopkins
8.Alvarez
9.Bradley
10. Garcia

I have almost exactly the same but I have JMM at #6 and Wlad at 10. With honorable mentions to Mikey, Canelo and Pac.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Oct 20 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #29

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 19 2013, 07:30 PM) *
Oh those "wake & bake" posts! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm cool with your list, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion (which means a rat's ass, lol), I think we should let Keith cook a little longer. We don;t have to give him the "crock pot" treatment, but I think we should let him cook a little longer. Lol

I dont see many people beating him either, and he's given us reason enough to believe so.

That fight was a make or break situation though, I agree. I think the Lucas came up the hard way in order to even get that shot at what would've been P4P status, but Danny had it even worse because of the pressure of keeping those titles.

Not even sure why I'm giving my opinion, when I've yet to post a P4P list. I need you guys to call me out on stuff like that...Im the worst. Just say, "Hey Cshel, why wont you just STFU and at least give us a P4P list for fuck's sake". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Shel... .stfu and please post your p4p list lmaooo its killing me to know.
Btw, Danny should be atleast in the top 15 and I put Matthysse in the top 20 as I think his win/performance vs Lamont was very shocking.

This post has been edited by BoxingEinstein: Oct 20 2013, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:51 AM