Reply to this topicStart new topic
> bundrage vs berto, in negotiations
checkleft
post Sep 26 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

According to ring magazine Andre Berto and Cornelious Bundrage are in negotiations for a Nov. Showdown. The only thing that seems to be holding up the fight being made is the possibility of landing a fight with Bradley.

To me this fight doesnt seem extremely hard for berto but I do think Bundrage may give berto some trouble, what do you guys think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 26 2012, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

K9 by KO

he loses to bradley too.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Sep 26 2012, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

K9 corners him and murders him. I think he loses to bradley but it would be a good fight. bradley is vunerable enough but his heart will see him through.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 26 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Hopefully this is Berto's opportunity to shut K-9 up and push him out of the sport. Tired of that dude holding that IBF title and adding over-the-top value to his name. It should be a good scrap though, Berto needs a decent comeback bout.

Isn't K-9 a free agent now?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 26 2012, 08:03 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 26 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Hopefully this is Berto's opportunity to shut K-9 up and push him out of the sport. Tired of that dude holding that IBF title and adding over-the-top value to his name. It should be a good scrap though, Berto needs a decent comeback bout.

Isn't K-9 a free agent now?

I don't think he has a trainer either lol

Surprised to hear people saying berto will lose, this definitely won't go the distance tho.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 26 2012, 10:14 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2012, 09:03 PM) *

Surprised to hear people saying berto will lose, this definitely won't go the distance tho.

Same here. For me, Berto wins comfortably, but it'll be an interesting night either way.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 27 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2012, 08:03 PM) *

berto has always been chinny. he's just been matched properly. bundrage can crack. he will put hands on berto because berto has plenty of defensive holes and is not really a slick boxer. bundrage can be stopped as well. berto has a decent punch...and if he can catch k9 early it might happen. k9 has gotten better over the years. he's up there in age...but he really doesn't have a lot of mileage for a fighter his age. he's not really been in too many tough wars either. berto is dealing with serious rust and i'm not sure, but i believe he's working with a new trainer. he seems to be getting worse imo. we'll see what happens.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 27 2012, 02:00 PM) *
berto has always been chinny. he's just been matched properly. bundrage can crack. he will put hands on berto because berto has plenty of defensive holes and is not really a slick boxer. bundrage can be stopped as well. berto has a decent punch...and if he can catch k9 early it might happen. k9 has gotten better over the years. he's up there in age...but he really doesn't have a lot of mileage for a fighter his age. he's not really been in too many tough wars either. berto is dealing with serious rust and i'm not sure, but i believe he's working with a new trainer. he seems to be getting worse imo. we'll see what happens.

Definitely, berto is pretty chinny. And they both seem to have some stamina issues and they can both crack. That's a big reason I dont think this is going to the cards

+Quote Post
flazi
post Sep 27 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

bundrage can flat out crack. thats all he can do and he does it well. factor in that berto will be moving up in weight, coming off a long layoff and injury, general bad defense, i see him getting ktfo. he can bang some but he doesn't hit hard enough to keep k9 off him.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 28 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

looks like this is a done deal guys

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:40 AM