Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wait What?, Boxing's Head Scratches
Franchize
post Feb 5 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

If DMX loses, he officially will have let down every African American in the world not named Uncle Ruckus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 5 2014, 01:44 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 5 2014, 11:42 AM) *
If DMX loses, he officially will have let down every African American in the world not named Uncle Ruckus

Have you seen Earl of recent? TOO LATE, he is on the Flava Flav rout

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Feb 6 2014, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 5 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 5 2014, 12:42 PM) *

All I got to say is BLACK EXCELLENCE!

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 5 2014, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 7 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 5 2014, 01:39 PM) *
I am taking all of April and May off of work. I have been putting in some serious hours, I even worked on Superbowl Sunday. So I will have a little more time and money to chill and watch boxing, I think DMX will bring a gun and shoot George, I ain't watching that shit. People will spend money on the stupidest shit/

Taking April and May off?! Lucky bastard! I wont hate on you for that though, sounds like a good move.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 5 2014, 01:42 PM) *

DMX already lost...why is this junkie even entertaining the idea of fighting Zimmerman anyway? Most of all, I'm wondering why people are so butthurt and mad at Zimmerman...X is the one that everybody should be mad at.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 7 2014, 01:57 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 7 2014, 09:54 AM) *
Taking April and May off?! Lucky bastard! I wont hate on you for that though, sounds like a good move.

DMX already lost...why is this junkie even entertaining the idea of fighting Zimmerman anyway? Most of all, I'm wondering why people are so butthurt and mad at Zimmerman...X is the one that everybody should be mad at.

I will be home with a pregnant woman... hardly luck.

DMX is damn joke.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2014, 09:51 PM
Post #36

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 5 2014, 12:42 PM) *

I just read here that the promoter canceled the DMX-Zimmerman fight:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/8/539355...led-by-promoter

The cancellation I believe was correct. There was nothing to be gained to help in the healing process for the Martin family, or the tremedous controversy surrounding Mr. Zimmerman and his trial. I would be very concerned about security and crowd control had such an event taken place. Boxers and boxing need to come together to help and to heal. To provide a positive influence for the athletes and the fans. It does not need more publicity stunts or sideshows. Anyone profiting from something like this would have been terrible.

This was an original "boxing head scratcher" that thankfully now won't happen.

Jack

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 8 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #37

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

I believe that DMX didn't think this through, he will lose part of his fanbase (not that it's all that any longer) but there was a huge campaign on Facebook to cancel this bout and after they saw that this wasn't a popular thing to do it tanked. I suspect that somebody would've wound up waiting til the fight was over to bust a cap in Zimmerman's a$$. lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 06:00 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 8 2014, 09:51 PM) *
I just read here that the promoter canceled the DMX-Zimmerman fight:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/8/539355...led-by-promoter

The cancellation I believe was correct. There was nothing to be gained to help in the healing process for the Martin family, or the tremedous controversy surrounding Mr. Zimmerman and his trial. I would be very concerned about security and crowd control had such an event taken place. Boxers and boxing need to come together to help and to heal. To provide a positive influence for the athletes and the fans. It does not need more publicity stunts or sideshows. Anyone profiting from something like this would have been terrible.

This was an original "boxing head scratcher" that thankfully now won't happen.

Jack

I didn't even think about this.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 9 2014, 06:18 PM
Post #39

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 30 2014, 08:03 PM) *
Bradley is a NY KNick, he a choke, fuck em...Reggie Miller sends his condolences

The legend of Pacquiao will unfortunately always be linked to Mayweather and that's because his promoter constantly keeps the other guy's name in his mouth. Ever since Mayweather came back in 09, they've profited and used Mayweather's name to make money and to build this false idol. I'd feel like less of a man if I had to live off the back and work of another man, like Manny is doing Floyd, and his dumb ass is still broke

Fuck Guerrero, something about these Cali fighters lol...he a bum though, talked his way into the biggest fight of his career and fought for 12rds like he was going into labor. He ain't worth the headache truthfully and I hope Schaefer feeds his ass to the wolves and puts some more L's on that record

Don't know what to say about that Garcia fight but I think they trying to make him a Miguel Cotto type, where he getting love in the states and in PR. Overall the card isn't a bad one though

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:03 AM