> Does TMT Own Fighthype?
mrchitown
post May 5 2014, 07:22 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2014, 03:49 PM) *
Agreed. It's an unfortunate situation for Marcos though...he made it a fight, but didn't do enough to win. From the way it looks, that's about as much as Marcos will be able to do, while Floyd can make more adjustments...kinda like the Castillo fight. However, Floyd is 37, so who knows if he's able to use those tools in his belt...maybe Marcos made a mental statement, who knows. I've just never seen Floyd get flooded like that for more than 2 rounds, before adjusting.

He did what no one else has done since Castillo, he can take great pride in that. But make no mistake about it, after round 4 he was getting waxed. Floyd made the necessary adjustments in the middle of the fight but I think he knew he was getting beat after 4rds. Like Hopkins said, he changed gears and Marcos doesn't have then ring intelligence to keep up or to adjust to that. He did the one thing he does well well lol

In a rematch, I'd love to see by the way I think Mayweather wouldn't get on the ropes, I'd see it like the Guerrero fight, everytime he feels his back touching the ropes, he'll either throw some shots and pivot outta there or he'll feint and circle out. Maidana has room to improve but it's levels to this and he's not on Mayweather's level.

I missed the Broner fight so I'm goign to try and catch that beofe I go on my rant of my experience and what I thought about the fights lol. Floyd definitely needs to fight again, I'm done with the bars and stuff, I've outgrown the experience and I don't need the trouble it brings. If I'm gon scrap I'd at least wanna be in Vegas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 5 2014, 07:26 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2014, 03:49 PM) *
Agreed. It's an unfortunate situation for Marcos though...he made it a fight, but didn't do enough to win. From the way it looks, that's about as much as Marcos will be able to do, while Floyd can make more adjustments...kinda like the Castillo fight. However, Floyd is 37, so who knows if he's able to use those tools in his belt...maybe Marcos made a mental statement, who knows. I've just never seen Floyd get flooded like that for more than 2 rounds, before adjusting.

He did what no one else has done since Castillo, he can take great pride in that. But make no mistake about it, after round 4 he was getting waxed. Floyd made the necessary adjustments in the middle of the fight but I think he knew he was getting beat after 4rds. Like Hopkins said, he changed gears and Marcos doesn't have then ring intelligence to keep up or to adjust to that. He did the one thing he does well well lol

In a rematch, I'd love to see by the way I think Mayweather wouldn't get on the ropes, I'd see it like the Guerrero fight, everytime he feels his back touching the ropes, he'll either throw some shots and pivot outta there or he'll feint and circle out. Maidana has room to improve but it's levels to this and he's not on Mayweather's level.

I missed the Broner fight so I'm goign to try and catch that beofe I go on my rant of my experience and what I thought about the fights lol. Floyd definitely needs to fight again, I'm done with the bars and stuff, I've outgrown the experience and I don't need the trouble it brings. If I'm gon scrap I'd at least wanna be in Vegas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 03:18 AM