> guerrero gun charge dismissed...
Dolimite
post May 23 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #71

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 08:28 AM) *
Damn dawg, you rode that shit out through grad school??? What a danger mouse you are...

Cshel reluctantly raises his hand...

Bro those grad school chics needed relief LOL! I went grad school right after I graduated... I was not trying to pay those student loans back. I was still in my early 20s, I felt I could mack one or two 30 year old dimes, did I mention I miss college?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 24 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #72

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2013, 03:52 PM) *
kanye still got some southside in him....he'll check the family and make shit right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) if he does it right...they should be shook.

All he got to do is bring some 79th street brothas up in there, problems solved lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 28 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #73

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 24 2013, 12:18 AM) *
All he got to do is bring some 79th street brothas up in there, problems solved lol

them chatham preppy ass dudes will seem gangsta as fuck to them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 28 2013, 08:03 PM
Post #74

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 23 2013, 06:44 PM) *
Bro those grad school chics needed relief LOL! I went grad school right after I graduated... I was not trying to pay those student loans back. I was still in my early 20s, I felt I could mack one or two 30 year old dimes, did I mention I miss college?

They need relief, and Dolimite was there to give it to 'em! I guess they should call you the Maintenance Man then, lol.

I miss the women from college, but I dont miss college. Student loans are bullshit...cant wait til I'm done paying those loans back.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 28 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 28 2013, 08:03 PM) *
They need relief, and Dolimite was there to give it to 'em! I guess they should call you the Maintenance Man then, lol.

I miss the women from college, but I dont miss college. Student loans are bullshit...cant wait til I'm done paying those loans back.

this is all too common. fuck student loans.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 28 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #76

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 28 2013, 06:03 PM) *

Actually I got shot down more than I gained. They were interested in marriage and at 23 I was hardly even thinking the word. I thought I had this 40 year old but then she was like "I am looking for a long term relationship" and that's when I went back to the 21 year olds.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2013, 12:42 AM
Post #77

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 28 2013, 02:13 PM) *
them chatham preppy ass dudes will seem gangsta as fuck to them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Believe me they are..they kidnapping and killing promoters now up here..what's nerdy in other states is gansgter shit here now..it's so bad if you aint from here you better be well connected or they gon get you

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 29 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #78

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 12:42 AM) *
Believe me they are..they kidnapping and killing promoters now up here..what's nerdy in other states is gansgter shit here now..it's so bad if you aint from here you better be well connected or they gon get you

kidnapping club promoters?

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 29 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #79

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 12:42 AM)

a FEW YEAR AGO--Some of my 5% brethren from NYC went to Chicago to build with some A-likes in Chitown... We told the Gods that in places like Chicago and Detroit, aint no such thing as Flossing and bling blinging without consequence... You know in NYC peeps like to still sport the big chains etc... after being in Chicago 2 hours on the southside while waiting for their Chitown peeps all 5 of them were robbed of their jewels... I tell New Yorkers all the time who think they have a MONOPLOY ON BEING HOOD AND STREET, THAT IN Chi, Detroit, Cleveland, Philly, they find out that ass is from NEW YORK you really gonna get it... Lmao

This post has been edited by neophyte7: May 29 2013, 06:11 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 29 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #80

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 29 2013, 06:09 PM) *
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 12:42 AM)

a FEW YEAR AGO--Some of my 5% brethren from NYC went to Chicago to build with some A-likes in Chitown... We told the Gods that in places like Chicago and Detroit, aint no such thing as Flossing and bling blinging without consequence... You know in NYC peeps like to still sport the big chains etc... after being in Chicago 2 hours on the southside while waiting for their Chitown peeps all 5 of them were robbed of their jewels... I tell New Yorkers all the time who think they have a MONOPLOY ON BEING HOOD AND STREET, THAT IN Chi, Detroit, Cleveland, Philly, they find out that ass is from NEW YORK you really gonna get it... Lmao

this is the truth.

cats used to target out of town celebrities all the time. i remember hearing stories about public enemy getting chased down the street right outside the regal theater when they came there to perform. i also remember hearing something about chicago's own R Kelly getting snatched off stage and they broke his leg while he was performing.

ppl forget....this is the same city that hit MLK with a brick when he came to march peacefully. it's really a fucked up place.

who was the basketball player that got his shit took and he was from chicago?

This post has been edited by daprofessor: May 29 2013, 06:18 PM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 06:23 AM