Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rios and Ariza and other BS
mrchitown
post Oct 28 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

IDK if Pacquiao has ever took PED's but I think those around him certainly don't do him any favors by some of their actions...who knows, maybe one day it will come out that he did. But if it does then what? Boxing isn't like other sports where you get demonized for cheating. Hell, look at MLB, there is still going to be idiots who champion Alex Rodriguez as a great baseball player but he isn't. Just look how Mark Mcgwire sorry ass is celebrated and he's one of the biggest cheats in sports history.

I'm disappointed that so many claim to want to know the truth about whose doing these things but don't do nything about it. The biogenesis dude says that he has some heavy hitter in sports...Suck as basketball and boxing. But ain't nobody really showing an outcry about it. Gamboa got linked to it but what happened? Where was the punishment? He says he has some top boxers that he supplied performance enhancers too. Who are they? When he said he has basketball players speculation turned to Lebron. Could he be? We won't know because as fans we sweep it under the rug too. We should all petition the gov't under the freedom of information act to get the info

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Oct 28 2013, 11:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 28 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #22

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 28 2013, 12:03 PM) *
He won't last much longer, just like Arum lol

it's a contract year, no?

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 28 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #23

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 28 2013, 12:54 PM) *
IDK if Pacquiao has ever took PED's but I think those around him certainly don't do him any favors by some of their actions...who knows, maybe one day it will come out that he did. But if it does then what? Boxing isn't like other sports where you get demonized for cheating. Hell, look at MLB, there is still going to be idiots who champion Alex Rodriguez as a great baseball player but he isn't. Just look how Mark Mcgwire sorry ass is celebrated and he's one of the biggest cheats in sports history.

I'm disappointed that so many claim to want to know the truth about whose doing these things but don't do nything about it. The biogenesis dude says that he has some heavy hitter in sports...Suck as basketball and boxing. But ain't nobody really showing an outcry about it. Gamboa got linked to it but what happened? Where was the punishment? He says he has some top boxers that he supplied performance enhancers too. Who are they? When he said he has basketball players speculation turned to Lebron. Could he be? We won't know because as fans we sweep it under the rug too. We should all petition the gov't under the freedom of information act to get the info

But that's the twist, w/ A-Rod...he was a phenomenal talent. He was a 5 tool player, no one will dispute that. However, I did read something where someone eluded he, A-Rod, took PEDs in HS. I don't know if I believe that, but I won't automatically discount it.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 28 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 28 2013, 12:57 PM) *
it's a contract year, no?

I think it's his last year, but there have been rumors of him being amnestied or traded for Pau

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 28 2013, 05:59 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 28 2013, 12:59 PM) *
But that's the twist, w/ A-Rod...he was a phenomenal talent. He was a 5 tool player, no one will dispute that. However, I did read something where someone eluded he, A-Rod, took PEDs in HS. I don't know if I believe that, but I won't automatically discount it.

When you take PED's you throw your whole career into question. Maybe he was but I don't personally give too much credit when it's proven you've cheated. I do the same with fighters like Shane, he had 15 different answers to one damn question. We don't know what this man has done before that point. Rodriguez is a scumbag. He's no great, he cheated the sport but we're supposed to believe that he hasn't done it before even. That's like what Ryan Braun did last year. He dissed the MLB and made many statements that he never cheated now the biogenesis investigation now he wants to admit it. Rodriguez won't even admit it. He's spitting in the face of the game and the greats. Same thing with those boxers who are linked to it but we don't know because there's no outcry about it. I won't discount him using in HS either. It's surprisingly how easy it is to get ahold of that stuff

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Oct 28 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #26

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 28 2013, 11:29 AM) *
In terms of Manny Pacquiao, I've never been the one to accuse him of being on roids. That being said, isn't it second nature if you AREN'T on roids to shove it in peoples faces when you have proof? The fact that there are still drug testing uncertainties, especially in a time when it seems like EVERY big fighter seems to be cool with testing beyond the normal minimum, just seems fishy.

Yeah it just amazes me how this little guy can continue to be on the opposite side of this argument and none of his suspicious behaviors or lack of cooperation has been questioned. It's almost as though people consider this guy so humble and saintly that he can do no wrong and is above questioning and suspicion.

I think he should be investigated based on his hesitancy and lack of participation in requiring those who he face to be tested but not have himself in compliance. Why is there no screaming about this in the boxing world??

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 29 2013, 07:48 AM
Post #27

Welterweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Oct 28 2013, 08:03 PM) *
Yeah it just amazes me how this little guy can continue to be on the opposite side of this argument and none of his suspicious behaviors or lack of cooperation has been questioned. It's almost as though people consider this guy so humble and saintly that he can do no wrong and is above questioning and suspicion.

I think he should be investigated based on his hesitancy and lack of participation in requiring those who he face to be tested but not have himself in compliance. Why is there no screaming about this in the boxing world??

Make no mistake about it, this is more about who Manny isn't, than what he is.

He isn't flashy, boastful and viewed as disrespectful.....He's not on camera arguing w/ his dad....he's not gone to jail for domestic violence....in other words, he's not how Mayweather is perceived by many. When the media likes you, you get the benefit of the doubt...when the media LOVES you...well.....you become Congressman.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:00 AM