IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Broner and Maidana HUMPING each other (LMAO), I hope Maidana does nothing like this Saturday
Dolimite
post May 2 2014, 11:21 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (ryustuh @ May 1 2014, 02:31 PM) *
i saw him play around with canelo a little and gave a look at the camera guy after saul missed with a looping shot. also in the early days, he'd talk to the commentators while fighting and made bets on whatever football game was on that day. youre right...nothin too flashy or flamboyant. most of his gags are done promoting the fight, but as soon as he's in the ring, he always seem laser focused.

Of all the things that Floyd has done in the ring, that was by far my favorite. canelo had a chance to pop him while Mayweather looked away but he froze. I still laugh at that. I think what he did to Ortiz was funny too. He was like yea we cool and popped his ass. Nice!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 2 2014, 07:09 AM) *
She drop that baby yet?

I don't think he's out to avenge AB either. He tried to help him before hand with his fight against Marcos and he brushed it off. That's broner's L, not Floyd's lol

Maidana flippinng it back on Broner was even ebtter then when Broner did it because you don't expect that kind of thing from Maidana

I think he and AB's friendship is a little overdrawn. During All Access Floyd took little shots at him and even seemed to be mocking the fact that he was mad that Maidana beat AB. This fight is for Floyd to display his talents and to let everyone know, "AB ain't me." Someone said something interesting: What if Chino invuted Nelly and Ms. Jackson ring side to the fight? That would be terribly GREAT!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 2 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 2 2014, 11:21 AM) *
I think he and AB's friendship is a little overdrawn. During All Access Floyd took little shots at him and even seemed to be mocking the fact that he was mad that Maidana beat AB. This fight is for Floyd to display his talents and to let everyone know, "AB ain't me." Someone said something interesting: What if Chino invuted Nelly and Ms. Jackson ring side to the fight? That would be terribly GREAT!

I blieve so too and I caught the little jabs he threw at Broner. I expect a sharp Mayweather Jr in there tomorrow night...and if team Maidana were to do that, that would cause 2 reactions, one, Mayweather would get rattled by it and lose or two, like Nazim said, he will sprout wings and grow a dragon tail and beat the piss out of Maidana

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post May 3 2014, 07:13 PM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 2 2014, 01:24 PM) *
I blieve so too and I caught the little jabs he threw at Broner. I expect a sharp Mayweather Jr in there tomorrow night...and if team Maidana were to do that, that would cause 2 reactions, one, Mayweather would get rattled by it and lose or two, like Nazim said, he will sprout wings and grow a dragon tail and beat the piss out of Maidana

Yeah I can't see Floyd taking that lightly... I just ordered the fight here in Downtown Brooklyn.. 74.99-- as we say in the D-- hell naaaawwwww!!! I expect Floyd to put on a show especially at this price (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 3 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 3 2014, 07:13 PM) *
Yeah I can't see Floyd taking that lightly... I just ordered the fight here in Downtown Brooklyn.. 74.99-- as we say in the D-- hell naaaawwwww!!! I expect Floyd to put on a show especially at this price (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

Are you serious? Is that Hd or just standard? Damn...ima need a vicious KO from Floyd for those prices

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 12:53 AM