IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> psychological warfare... (Danny Garcia's Dad and Zab Judah Brawl!), this guy does not get enough credit. (VIDEO)
checkleft
post Dec 5 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

I agree to an extent with you I think garcias dad is putting him in a tough spot, but if Danny keeps cashing in on it then more power to him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Dec 5 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I was live at the Paris fight.. Zab almost melted down.. I recall Paris touching him to the body and head and Zab came with a blatant elbow to the throat LMAO- he actuall held the elbow in place for about 5 seconds..

Preach!

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Dec 6 2012, 06:13 AM
Post #23

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

I'm going to be completely honest here.

Angel Garcia can eat a dick, choke on it and die slow, as far as I'm concerned.

It's one thing to talk subtle trash, but to get in front of a fighter and start swearing at him is some faggot ass shit. Especially when you're not the fighter.

If you're going to start calling people "pussy ass motherfucker", then you'd better be ready to throw down, because those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, if fighters have Garcia's attitude and behavior, then I have no problem with it, because they're the ones putting themselves at risk of getting stomped the fuck out in the ring.

But Garcia is a motherfucking trainer. Slow your role and fall back so that the fighters can handle their business, you punk bitch.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 6 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Shouting matches aren't brawls...
What I liked the most was hearing the Brooklyn version of GTFOH vs. the Philly version of GTFOH. NY version wins every day.
Valid question though about Angel Garcia's motivation when stirring up the doodo.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Dec 6 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #25

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

i think both garcia sr and judah are blockheads so they deserve eachother

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 6 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

At some point I'd like to see Danny make a stance either way. Either shut your dad up or jump in lol be the good guy or bad guy lol Don't play the fence. That's corny to me. That's like a guy wanting to fight in the club and your boy sayin "My boy Danny will fuck you up." What are you some hired hand or something lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 6 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 6 2012, 07:13 AM) *
I'm going to be completely honest here.

Angel Garcia can eat a dick, choke on it and die slow, as far as I'm concerned.

It's one thing to talk subtle trash, but to get in front of a fighter and start swearing at him is some faggot ass shit. Especially when you're not the fighter.

If you're going to start calling people "pussy ass motherfucker", then you'd better be ready to throw down, because those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, if fighters have Garcia's attitude and behavior, then I have no problem with it, because they're the ones putting themselves at risk of getting stomped the fuck out in the ring.

But Garcia is a motherfucking trainer. Slow your role and fall back so that the fighters can handle their business, you punk bitch.

Joel!? is that you!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

he didn't start calling zab names until zab got in his face. everything he said prior was troof. zab....as a fighter....shouldn't have reacted so emotionally.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 6 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 6 2012, 10:02 AM) *
Shouting matches aren't brawls...
What I liked the most was hearing the Brooklyn version of GTFOH vs. the Philly version of GTFOH. NY version wins every day.
Valid question though about Angel Garcia's motivation when stirring up the doodo.

gitdafuckouttahere! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

valid question?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 6 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 6 2012, 02:40 PM) *
At some point I'd like to see Danny make a stance either way. Either shut your dad up or jump in lol be the good guy or bad guy lol Don't play the fence. That's corny to me. That's like a guy wanting to fight in the club and your boy sayin "My boy Danny will fuck you up." What are you some hired hand or something lol

it's his pops...he's not going to check him. he's not that kind of dude. he'll play the back while his ol' man let's his ego go where it may. i think it makes for an interesting duo. they seem pretty tight. i doubt he has any problem with it. it seems like a well orchestrated play.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 6 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 6 2012, 03:01 PM) *
gitdafuckouttahere! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

valid question?

The NY version is more like geddafughoudaheah!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 05:37 AM