IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it true, Guerrero arrested at an airport??
scdrking2
post Mar 28 2013, 02:47 PM
Post #11

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,802

Commentary:

How do the people of NY allow themselves to be robbed of their rights by these draconian gun laws? I would never live there, Illinois or California.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 28 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Man this whole Guerrero situation is getting more and more hilarious as the God quotes are coming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But seriously..bringing a gun to the NYC airport? I am from the goddamn Czech Republic and even I know that's dumb! I wouldn't even be mad if the ight got called off as the result of it...just to hear Guerrero's excuses.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Mar 28 2013, 03:04 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 28 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Mar 28 2013, 03:47 PM) *
Commentary:

How do the people of NY allow themselves to be robbed of their rights by these draconian gun laws? I would never live there, Illinois or California.

smh NYPD/Bloomberg got us pimped over here man. Take for example the whole occupy wallstreet movement. In NYC harmless civilians were getting treated like felons for simply exercising their right to protest against the corrupt. Shit cigarettes soon won't even be allowed to be displayed in bodegas and 16oz. soft drinks are banned in NYC. Its tough with all these restrictions and fines /taxes over here.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/external/ind...felonies--63834

According to this article Robbie Rob is facing up to four felonies... in NYC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shok.gif)
With that being said. I really do hope and PRAY that the Holy Ghost is with "The Glock" throughout this ugly situation. Fuck him winning or losing come May 4. Im happy he's getting a payday because he's going to need it... all of it..

This post has been edited by Marcus: Mar 28 2013, 03:15 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

robert isn't the first high profile person to get caught with a gun in the airport. maybe his wife mistakenly put it in his carry on? it's legal to have a gun in checked luggage. who knows? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 28 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Mar 28 2013, 02:47 PM) *
Commentary:

Well then you may as well get ready to move out of the USA and then off the planet because the Elite will have their way and make it so that none of us can rise up against them and their evil plans.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 28 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 28 2013, 07:41 PM) *
peterson was falsely accused, he didn't test positive.

nvm

http://insidefights.com/2013/03/28/lamont-...cg-the-culprit/

This post has been edited by mgrover: Mar 28 2013, 03:52 PM

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 28 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #17

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 28 2013, 03:41 PM) *
Well then you may as well get ready to move out of the USA and then off the planet because the Elite will have their way and make it so that none of us can rise up against them and their evil plans.

I hear you. But this latest round of gun grabbing attempts following Sandy Hook has given me some near term hope. Long term, I believe in the scripture and things will go down. But in the near term, the American public seems to not be buying it and have drawn a line in the sand regarding so called assault weapons and magazine size restrictions, not matter what the mainstream media is pushing. I even have serious misgivings about the poll numbers for background checks. Poll results can be skewed by how the question is asked and the media acts as if background checks are not needed at gun sales. The only people that dont have to do background checks anywhere are those falling under the private sale rules. You have some private sellers at gun shows as well as dealers. The dealers are doing the NICS check at the gun show. Universal background checks would require some form of gun registration. If my father passes away, I would have to turn is gun into authorities to have a background check done to see if I could keep the weapon. The only way they would know is if they were tracking possession/ownership.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 28 2013, 04:02 PM
Post #18

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 28 2013, 03:01 PM) *
smh NYPD/Bloomberg got us pimped over here man. Take for example the whole occupy wallstreet movement. In NYC harmless civilians were getting treated like felons for simply exercising their right to protest against the corrupt. Shit cigarettes soon won't even be allowed to be displayed in bodegas and 16oz. soft drinks are banned in NYC. Its tough with all these restrictions and fines /taxes over here.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/external/ind...felonies--63834

According to this article Robbie Rob is facing up to four felonies... in NYC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shok.gif)
With that being said. I really do hope and PRAY that the Holy Ghost is with "The Glock" throughout this ugly situation. Fuck him winning or losing come May 4. Im happy he's getting a payday because he's going to need it... all of it..

I live in St. Louis, across the river from downstate Illinois. The people over there feel like they are hostages to the pols from Chicago that keep the gun laws so restrictive in Illinois. The federal court recently struck down the state ban on concealed carry and the states attorney is refusing to prosecute law abiding citizens caught with a firearm.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/08/24/illi...oncealed-carry/

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 28 2013, 04:20 PM
Post #19

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Now when Mayweather whips his ass he can use the "FACING JAIL TIME" excuse like CORALLES DID!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 28 2013, 02:41 PM) *
peterson was falsely accused, he didn't test positive.

he should consider a lawsuit against ring for defamation of character.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:57 AM