IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it true, Guerrero arrested at an airport??
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #71

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 29 2013, 05:26 PM) *
But why do they have to dislike him to express an opinion on him? I think it's some hypocrites running round...I was talking to people who workout at the gym I trains fighters out of and All i was hearing was at least he didn't do what Broner did. The same way you think people don't like RG for those reasons I can easily say the same about people on here that's posting in this thread that give Broner shit. And if it's one thing I can't stand it's a hypocrite. If your going to laugh and ridicule other sports figures like AB for the stuff he does then Guerrero doesn't deserve a pass because he's down with Jesus

I grew up an was taught to have morals and principles and I am a man of DEEP morals and principles and belief in GOD. None of us can judge RG, only God can do that but no one is above being criticized, there is a big difference between the two. Guerrero is a good fighter not a great fighter IMO he's far from being a great fighter. I like his attitude as far as his approach to the sweet science but it's the way of the world, no one likes to be preached to or have a bible thumper in their face. He seems to be one, people accept Ward, Tebow, etc. It's no coincidence why they don't accept the same from RG. Look at his approach to the situation, it reeks of foolishness but he getting passes from people who believe he has a chance to beat Floyd

I've never liked Bible thumpers, I'll be the first to admit that. I believe in God and God is good all the time, but people aren't and RG just showed that he's no different from the rest. I see your point and I respect it but I just don't agree that people are saying stuff because they dislike him. I don't get how you can dislike someone you've never personally met any way. I think he's being justly scrutinized on the "IMAGE" he's put out to the public and what happened in NY and rightly so. No one is above this and anyone who believes so is mentally delusional

That is exactly why I am shitting on Guerrero is because of the image that he has displayed. Don't talk the talk and not fully walk the walk. You can't say God favors you more than another man because you feel that way. Again Floyd always gives God the glory after every fight so what does that say about Guerrero. God does not favor anyone, equal opportunist. People like to stick God in their pocket. Guerrero is getting it from me is because of all the things he has been saying. Was JMM sent to humble Manny? No.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 29 2013, 09:07 PM
Post #72

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 29 2013, 09:18 AM) *
Loaded or not, I really don't think yall realize how much power the mayor of NYC has. The man circumvented the voting rules and got himself an extra term in office. The man is about to push forward a ban on soda. The dude had the star wide receiver, who caught the game winning catch in the Superbowl, for the home team, arrested and put in jail for 2 years. That motherfucker is Det. Alonzo Harris in NYC lmao. He loves to abuse his power.

"You wanna go to jail, or you wanna go home?"

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 30 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #73

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 29 2013, 08:32 PM) *
VA aint NY bro and you know that. VA is not that long of a drive to NY either, how do we know he flew from VA to NY. There's no way you can slice it because common sense is on the side of those who choose to use it. He effed up big time and he might have to do some time behind it, I'd actually be surprised if he didn't get jail time behind because NY take that shit seriously

And how you call Prodigy wack? Mobb Deep? I can't agree with that lol

Prodigy was pulled over for a gun that wasn't even his and members of his group said that they was going to let him go if he gave them dirt on 50. Ja Rule got caught up not paying taxes and he had an unloaded 357 I believe and they gave that man years and he's just now getting out. The most effed up one was Wayne wack ass lol. The gun belonged to his manager but because it was Wayne's tour bis he went to jail for a little over a year. That's the kind of bullshit they do in NY.

RG should walk IMO because he told them he had it, he was honest the whole time and it seems like that Queens prosecutor is just being a dick about the whole thing. Again, RG is going to need to pull a rabbit out of his hat from a legal standpoint to beat this thing clearly. They just don't play that there, and he got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time

damn thats fucked up

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 30 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #74

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 30 2013, 09:01 PM) *
damn thats fucked up

Sure in the hell is, NY don't play no games

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 30 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 08:39 PM) *
That is exactly why I am shitting on Guerrero is because of the image that he has displayed. Don't talk the talk and not fully walk the walk. You can't say God favors you more than another man because you feel that way. Again Floyd always gives God the glory after every fight so what does that say about Guerrero. God does not favor anyone, equal opportunist. People like to stick God in their pocket. Guerrero is getting it from me is because of all the things he has been saying. Was JMM sent to humble Manny? No.

I think that's why a lot of people get down on him. Whether it's fair is open to interpretation but no one is above being criticized. We are all God's children and I don't believe God places some on a pedestal and others are looked down upon. Some seem to twist the Bible into their own interpretation and make it fit what ever it is their into at the moment

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 31 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #76

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 30 2013, 07:08 PM) *
I think that's why a lot of people get down on him. Whether it's fair is open to interpretation but no one is above being criticized. We are all God's children and I don't believe God places some on a pedestal and others are looked down upon. Some seem to twist the Bible into their own interpretation and make it fit what ever it is their into at the moment

+1 and Happy Easter!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 31 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #77

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Just to clarify, they really come down hard on you if the gun is unlicenced, that's what got Burres in trouble. So since RG had a permit for his (apparently it just wasn't valid in NY) RG will probably get off with a relatively easy punishment.
Re. Guerrero's 'holier than thou' schtick, whatever, we all get judged and he'd better hope his actions in life back up his words. Plus, the 700 club (or whatever it's called) might as well change its name to the Tea Party club.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 31 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #78

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

I dont know NY law, but in all these gun debates, I have seen nothing where NY gives reciprocity or acknowledges the CCW or permit issued by other states.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 31 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #79

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Mar 31 2013, 11:00 AM) *
I dont know NY law, but in all these gun debates, I have seen nothing where NY gives reciprocity or acknowledges the CCW or permit issued by other states.

I haven't confirmed, but you're probably right that NY doesn't reciprocate. That being said, I'm sure they won't view it the same as a completely unregistered weapon.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 1 2013, 02:23 AM
Post #80

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2013, 08:31 AM) *
+1 and Happy Easter!

Same here bro

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2014 - 11:20 PM