Warlord
post Sep 26 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 26 2010, 01:25 AM) *
whats a wigger? just wondering....

(IMG:http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/tedrules23/wigger.png)

(IMG:http://www.failfunnies.com/images/2/wigger-thug.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 26 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #32

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I thought Noguiera won 2-1 (I gave him rounds 2 and 3 and 1 was close). Bader had some takedowns but that means little if you do NO damage.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 26 2010, 03:21 AM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 26 2010, 02:31 AM) *
I thought Noguiera won 2-1 (I gave him rounds 2 and 3 and 1 was close). Bader had some takedowns but that means little if you do NO damage.

I agree, and so did the guys scoring fights in Pride.

Unfortunately, nothing scores more in the gay UFC than a fucking takedown, even if you do no damage from top position and your opponent gets back to his feet immediately, or soon thereafter.

The UFC scoring system has ALWAYS favored wrestlers. Lay-and-pray was pioneered in the UFC, wall-and-stall was pioneered in the UFC; basically every bitch-ass mode of fighting in the world today was manufactured and perfected in the UFC.

Fucking faggots.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 26 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #34

Choppin Headz Boi!

Yeah, and everytime Nog got him down, Nog would find his way up quickly and he won most of the stand up.

I also thought Sean Sherk lost to that guy

With that said, the main event wasnt a good fight but the rest of the card was good. I like that guy Lytle alot! Id love to see him get a title shot.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Sep 28 2010, 02:46 AM
Post #35

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Really didnt like the Guillard decision. Melvin ran the entire fight. Should be a scoring penalty for that shit, especially considering he was talking himself up for getting the fight of the night and knockout of the night bonuses. Reminded me of Gayweather, running his mouth before the fight, running in the ring, pot shotting to a boring decision

I think Nog beat Bader. Baders stand up is terrible by comparison. Bader won the first round, nobody really did anything in the second, and clearly lost the 3rd. Not a horrible decision, but Bader looked the least comfortable with how the fight played out which tells me Nog was forcing his will.

Mir vs CroCop was pretty bad, despite the spectacular ending. Again, some sort of points or purse penalties should apply for the way they conducted themselves in the ring with a glorified sparring match. Way too much respect from both guys. Mirko needs to hang them up for good. He just isn't a force anymore

Also thought dunham did enough to beat sherk.

Wasnt that happy about the card as a whole, or the decisions. Matches looked good on paper, but the only one that delivered was Serra vs Lytle.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Oct 5 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #36

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 28 2010, 03:46 AM) *
Really didnt like the Guillard decision. Melvin ran the entire fight. Should be a scoring penalty for that shit, especially considering he was talking himself up for getting the fight of the night and knockout of the night bonuses. Reminded me of Gayweather, running his mouth before the fight, running in the ring, pot shotting to a boring decision

I think Nog beat Bader. Baders stand up is terrible by comparison. Bader won the first round, nobody really did anything in the second, and clearly lost the 3rd. Not a horrible decision, but Bader looked the least comfortable with how the fight played out which tells me Nog was forcing his will.

Mir vs CroCop was pretty bad, despite the spectacular ending. Again, some sort of points or purse penalties should apply for the way they conducted themselves in the ring with a glorified sparring match. Way too much respect from both guys. Mirko needs to hang them up for good. He just isn't a force anymore

Also thought dunham did enough to beat sherk.

Wasnt that happy about the card as a whole, or the decisions. Matches looked good on paper, but the only one that delivered was Serra vs Lytle.

Guillard won the fight. The fight sucked but he definitely won it.

Nog won

Sherk lost.

Cro Cop sucks.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 5 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #37

Choppin Headz Boi!

Just watched the event and I thought

Dunham beat Seark 2-1
Lil Nog beat Bader 2-1

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 01:33 PM