Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where's Daprofessor???, What've you heard? You tell, I tell, we tell
mgrover
post Jan 20 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Guererro vs Pac would be terrible, be like going to church again. Both men praising god to the highest and shit (no offence to any believers.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 20 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 19 2014, 12:26 PM) *
He ain't beating no Pacquiao. He didn't even adjust in his biggest fight and his father ain't that good of a trainer. He need to ditch big mouth and get someone who doesn't want to be a camera whore...he can't beat Manny boxing or trading. He won't even adjust in that fight. And I'm glad he ain't getting that fight because he don't deserve it. What's he done to deserve that fight? Talk shit and lay an egg in his biggest fight. He ain't built for the main events.

Manny too quick for him and even in his recent setbacks he's still better then Guerrero. Robert has hit his ceiling, he's not Ann upper echelon fighter, he's a B+ type of guy and that's all he's ever going to be

Bradley, Porter, even Alexander. He can't win. And Thurman will tear him up, Danny will tear him up, he's in a sticky situation now

Whether he deserves it or not is besides the point. That's the fight pac and roach want. Pac is much easier to hit than Floyd. Guerrero is also southpaw. They've sparred in the past and from what I am told from ppl who were there, he more than held his own. Like I said...there aren't very many winnable fights for him with GBP so it's in his best interests to jump ship. As for what he's done to earn a shot at pac...what did rios do to earn a shot??? Guerrero has a much better chance than rios did.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Jan 20 2014, 05:46 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 20 2014, 08:47 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 20 2014, 04:41 PM) *
Whether he deserves it or not is besides the point. That's the fight pac and roach want. Pac is much easier to hit than Floyd. Guerrero is also southpaw. They've sparred in the past and from what I am told from ppl who were there, he more than held his own. Like I said...there aren't very many winnable fights for him with GBP so it's in his best interests to jump ship. As for what he's done to earn a shot at pac...what did rios do to earn a shot??? Guerrero has a much better chance than rios did.

Why is it besides the point though? Didn't you say in another thread that your not watching a fight with Floyd and Khan but you fully supported this guy fighting Mayweather and now you support him fighting Pacquiao? He just getting chances he doesn't earn. I respect Zab Judah more then Guerrero, say what we want about him but at least he's not afraid to roll up his sleeves and go to work to EARN another shot

Where did Pacquaio say he want that fight lol, I ain't heard that and by the looks of it, Guerrero is fucked. He ain't going nowhere. I respect him as I do all fighters, never met him or his dad, but his family is nice, at least the ones I met were. But he just wants to glide into big fights...Him and Rios are 2 different fighters I completely agree but Guerrero is too flat footed @147, he's a joke at that weight. Everyone has a chance to defeat a fighter on any given night but that's all he has is a chance. He tried to do some slick shit and bitch his way out of a contract and it backfired. And the lawyer representing him is supposedly the same one who over saw the contract before the Mayweather fight, this is a joke lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 08:27 AM