IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Figures Coming in For "The One!", Highest Grossing PPV of ALL Time Floyd vs. Canelo.
Dolimite
post Sep 21 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 19 2013, 08:16 PM) *
I saw the image of the check for Floyd for this fight...unbelievable!!!! And the money will still be rolling in for quite awhile

No pictures!!!! Damn! Yo, I heard about the shooting that happen in Chicago. Some asshole shot up a basketball court shooting what 13-15 people. One was a 3 year old boy. WTF Chi?

QUOTE (jazz @ Sep 20 2013, 10:22 AM) *
Mayweather is the king!

No, it was Canelo, Garcia and Matthysee who made those numbers. Floyd is the B side. he could never do those numbers alone, look at Guerrero.
I am basically spouting what a lot of Mayweather haters are saying and what Canelo butt hurt fans are screaming.

For the assholes who said boxing is dead, I hope they eat this news while sitting on a sword. Boxing is vibrant and alive. How many UFC fights have done over a million or even had a purse for over a million?

Congrats to everyone involved with making this happen.

As far as Pacquiao, he is handcuffed to Arum, until he frees himself he will keep borrowing money and coming up short for his purses. he should be making 30 million plus a fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 21 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 21 2013, 11:17 AM) *
No pictures!!!! Damn! Yo, I heard about the shooting that happen in Chicago. Some asshole shot up a basketball court shooting what 13-15 people. One was a 3 year old boy. WTF Chi?

No, it was Canelo, Garcia and Matthysee who made those numbers. Floyd is the B side. he could never do those numbers alone, look at Guerrero.
I am basically spouting what a lot of Mayweather haters are saying and what Canelo butt hurt fans are screaming.

For the assholes who said boxing is dead, I hope they eat this news while sitting on a sword. Boxing is vibrant and alive. How many UFC fights have done over a million or even had a purse for over a million?

Congrats to everyone involved with making this happen.

As far as Pacquiao, he is handcuffed to Arum, until he frees himself he will keep borrowing money and coming up short for his purses. he should be making 30 million plus a fight.

Are you asking me for a pic of the check?

Man don't ask me, I don't have shit to do with it lol....i heard about it earlier from my mom. I don't go places like that. We living in dangerous times

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 21 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 21 2013, 02:15 PM) *

Man don't ask me, I don't have shit to do with it lol....i heard about it earlier from my mom. I don't go places like that. We living in dangerous times

Dangerous places like a basketball court? Lmao, thank god I dont hoop on the chi.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 21 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 21 2013, 03:18 PM) *
Dangerous places like a basketball court? Lmao, thank god I dont hoop on the chi.

Lol and that's exactly what I'm talking about. Chicago been bad, people use it as a Punch line when their cities is as messed up as chicago. Let's not act like Houston don't be dropping bodies, or how about when Louisiana was the murder capital and they still get it in down there. You can't even leave certain areas as a tourist if you not from New Orleans..its also not a coincidence that when Obama got elected they started spotlighting chicago. The media blows it out of proportion.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 21 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 21 2013, 12:15 PM) *

Yeah, a picture of the check!

Chi, my heart broke when I read that story. Cats can't even play basketball without an asshole fucking up the spot. Sad. Especially for the three year old boy.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 21 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 21 2013, 06:15 PM) *
Yeah, a picture of the check!

Chi, my heart broke when I read that story. Cats can't even play basketball without an asshole fucking up the spot. Sad. Especially for the three year old boy.

In in my phone but when I get on my laptop i'll post it

Yeah that's ridiculous, but what's worse then that is the media and cops here ain't doing nothing about it. It's almost like they like the attention

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:41 PM