Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some great upcoming fights
AussieLad
post Dec 11 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Whilst not the headline fights, i see some great undercard matches that should be highly entertaining to watch.

Really looking forward to Thiago pitbull Alves vs John doomsday Howard. This will easily be fight of the night. A great stand up war between a powerful and technical muay thai practitioner in Alves, and a guy with serious fight ending power in Doomsday. Whilst i love the doomsday nickname, i cant stand the name John Howard (former australian prime minister who looked like a mole crossbred with a sewer rat, and who i really despise). Hopefully by some freak cosmic accident the universe switches places between him and doomsday, and the little cunt gets teleported into the octagon in doomsdays place right before alves delivers a flying knee to his face. Unfortunately, thats pretty unlikely, but reality should be equally entertaining.

Then we have UFC 125 headlined by edgar vs maynard. On the undercard of this:

Chris the crippler Leben vs Brian Stann. I love Lebens balls to the wall style. Not flashy, just brutal. He will never get a title, unless he drops out of the ufc and down to a 2nd or 3rd tier event. But i think he is highly entertaining, and Stann is the sort of opponent that will bang with him. Should be a war

Clay the carpenter Guida vs Takanori the fireball kid Gomi. Guida cannot be in a boring fight. He is like kryptonite to boredom, always pushing the pace, fighting through adversity, making the other guy have to bust his ass to not get mauled. Gomi is coming off a spectacular KO of Tyson Griffin, who gave guida a thrilling non stop action war. This will make for a great scrap

Then in UFC 126, i cant wait for the main event with Vitor Belfort vs Anderson Silver. Praying for vitor to blast the spider out of there.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:05 AM