IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guerrero and God's Plan, Who do u want to be humbled more, Floyd or Guerrero?
BrutUalBK
post Mar 27 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

Boxing is like Gambling from the Lord's point of view and God doesn't condone Gambling which means he does not have HIS hands in one guy's pocket or the other (The Lord takes no sides). The Ghost should focus on his eternal salvation outside of the ring and not in it.

I prefer to see that RG is humbled because he doesn't seem to understand that no matter how powerful your faith is that God said HE causes the rain to fall on the unjust as well as the just. Floyd is going to beat this dude, he (Robert) stands too straight up and is too easy to hit (this will be his undoing).

Guerrero is thinking just because Berto used some generic shoulder roll and that he was able to get to him that he'll be able to do the same to Mayweather, how wrong he will be when it doesn't work out for him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 27 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

the lord geebus told the profit robert to humble money may. it's that simple. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 27 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #13

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 27 2013, 03:15 PM) *
the lord geebus told the profit robert to humble money may. it's that simple. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That so has the ring of a Kirk Frank adlib lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 27 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Mar 27 2013, 04:04 PM) *
That so has the ring of a Kirk Frank adlib lol

(IMG:http://churchoflaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/KirkFranklin-AnimatedGifs1.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 27 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I still can't believe this guy, next thing you know he's gonna change his nickname to the holy ghost.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Mar 27 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

pretty wacky stuff all around.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 27 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #17

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

I think he uses the shit as a crutch and that's what I don't like. He uses his wife's cancer battle and the religious stuff as a crutch. Everybody got a story, his aint no different from mine, another boxer, or any other person breathing. We all go thru adversity, he acts like he's big shit now. The more he talks the more he actually seems to contradict himself. I believe he's genuine about both but he's definitely over saturating the market with those two situations..on the other hand he should because after May 4th, he's going back to obscurity

+Quote Post
dre98
post Mar 27 2013, 07:02 PM
Post #18

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,589

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 27 2013, 06:43 PM) *
I still can't believe this guy, next thing you know he's gonna change his nickname to the holy ghost.

rofl......too much. Thats funny as hell. Robert the Holy Ghost.

+Quote Post
dre98
post Mar 27 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #19

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,589

Robert's father latest video on Boxingscene is pure comedy. This fight build up is hilarious. There is nothing wrong with spreading the word of God to the masses but boxing isn't the forum of saying You was put on the earth to humble a person by beating them with your fist. If you gonna humble a person by spitting knowledge of God or something to that effect i understand. He taking it to another level.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 27 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (dre98 @ Mar 27 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Robert's father latest video on Boxingscene is pure comedy. This fight build up is hilarious. There is nothing wrong with spreading the word of God to the masses but boxing isn't the forum of saying You was put on the earth to humble a person by beating them with your fist. If you gonna humble a person by spitting knowledge of God or something to that effect i understand. He taking it to another level.

getting your ass beat can be a very humbling experience....so i've been told. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:34 PM