IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #351

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 4 2013, 06:54 AM) *
Wale album is dope

I heard it was pretty good
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #352

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 07:19 AM) *
I doubt mayweather will have anymore dealings with 50. I think the rumor that he piped down Ms. Jackson and the fact he tried to get Al Haymon out of the picture pretty much sealed their friendship. Honestly, I never really liked 50. As far as his steroid looking ass beating on a small frame like that let's me know he is insecure. He is pissed because no one is checking for him. You figure when he was with the money team at least he was getting free shout outs from Floyd and the rest of his crew. Not anymore. Now I know people are going to jump down my throat and say "how can you shit on 50 and not Mayweather for the same thing?" Number one, the Mayweather incident sounds all too familiar and suspect. Again, I never seen any photos, and for a man to have beat your ass as seriously as you said he did but then you have this dude in your house sleeping in your bed, and you take a picture of the shit... yeah I have my doubts. Plus his 3 kids didn't seem at all afraid or even angry with their dad after the whole incident, go figure. Plus 50 is a bitch simply because he let that ugly ass coke head Chelsea Handler clown his ass and this dude said nothing, so fuck him.

Money ain't solving that problem. If the state says we are taking over this case then it is a rap.

That is what I said above. He is tired of this shit and probably does not understand why a kid that hasn't fought anyone is getting all this fanfare. It would be bother me to. Its like the year Derrick Rose got the MVP over LeBron, pure bullshit.

I wouldn't take advice from two people who lost convincingly to the guy I am about to face. Shane had a good second in that fight, what could Shane possibly tell Saul? And Oscar got his ass kicked and Floyd is a better fighter since 2007. Mayweather has been taking the high road but I think when Oscar said to Mayweather "You do know you are fighting Canelo, right?" that pissed him off. Royally.

Yeezus is a C- in my opinion. Kayne went straight for the white club sound and he succeeded. Its techno to the extreme. He tried to reinvent himself and it failed. This album is strictly for the club. Playing this shit on the radio does not translate. I have no idea how jay's album will sound but I haven't been fucking with Jay for a very long time. His lyrics are a little to egotistical for my taste plus he says a lot of disrespectful shit. He is only on top by default. I promise you if Tupac or Christopher Wallace was still breathing, half these fucking corny ass rappers wouldn't even be around. The bar would be set to high. Way too high.

IDK what to think about that new Ye album. It's supposed to be a part 2 coming out according to Rick Rubin.

The year derrick one it he deserved it, LeBron even said so. You on a island o being a stan there, all the fans acknowledged he had a a better season. James didn't even play well that first year with Wade and Bosh and yet you think he was mvp? You say the funniest stuff sometimes. If you want to be real why didn't Durant get the mvp in 2012. He played at a way hire level during the season then LeBron did.

And in starting to think the rumor has some truth to it because it's audio from shade 45 where Floyd and 50 were in separate interviews and eluded to it and I guess that's where it stems from, plus the fact that 50has been pulling out his pom poms talking up the fight, including in the interview

I know how you feel about people close to Floyd so I don't wanna end up on your death list but I won't be surprised if they be cool again. And your hate for 50 is strong because you would know that he's beat worser cases then this, I think he gon walk. Remember he got money 10x over, waaaay more then Mayweather. If floyd did the stuff he was accused of doing he would've got put away. He'll floyd got probation for hitting chick's in a club allegedly, 50 done beat arson charges and all kinda stuff. That's what the long dough or do for you

He and Oscar need to let that stuff go, it was 6yrs ago. I can see and hear the obsession in Oscar when he speaks if Floyd and the potential of him losing. And I can hear and see the mutual disdain coming from Mayweather. Oscar should be more pissed at himself and trinidad for the way that fight went hut for some reason he won't let that 07 fight go. Maybe there's a deeper issue between them that we don't know about

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 01:32 PM
Post #353

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 09:36 AM) *
IDK what to think about that new Ye album. It's supposed to be a part 2 coming out according to Rick Rubin.

The year derrick one it he deserved it, LeBron even said so. You on a island o being a stan there, all the fans acknowledged he had a a better season. James didn't even play well that first year with Wade and Bosh and yet you think he was mvp? You say the funniest stuff sometimes. If you want to be real why didn't Durant get the mvp in 2012. He played at a way hire level during the season then LeBron did.

And in starting to think the rumor has some truth to it because it's audio from shade 45 where Floyd and 50 were in separate interviews and eluded to it and I guess that's where it stems from, plus the fact that 50has been pulling out his pom poms talking up the fight, including in the interview

I know how you feel about people close to Floyd so I don't wanna end up on your death list but I won't be surprised if they be cool again. And your hate for 50 is strong because you would know that he's beat worser cases then this, I think he gon walk. Remember he got money 10x over, waaaay more then Mayweather. If floyd did the stuff he was accused of doing he would've got put away. He'll floyd got probation for hitting chick's in a club allegedly, 50 done beat arson charges and all kinda stuff. That's what the long dough or do for you

He and Oscar need to let that stuff go, it was 6yrs ago. I can see and hear the obsession in Oscar when he speaks if Floyd and the potential of him losing. And I can hear and see the mutual disdain coming from Mayweather. Oscar should be more pissed at himself and trinidad for the way that fight went hut for some reason he won't let that 07 fight go. Maybe there's a deeper issue between them that we don't know about

Honestly Tony Parker should of been MVP this year. The guy was a beast the entire year. Durant was close to getting it but I think people base his success off of Westbrook. Which proved to be true during the playoffs. Westbrook is a key to that offense. The MVP is a media award. Who is most popular.

I can careless about the people in Floyd's inner circle. I like the fighter and the two times I met him he seemed cool. I am proud to say that I am taller than him. Dude is little! I don't Chi, if my homeboy ran up in my girl (paid for or not) we have issues, mainly trust issues. I guess only time will tell. As far as 50's legal issues, all I have to say is, time catches up to everyone. I mean everyone. You can only get your hands dirty for so long without leaving a print. Money does buy freedom but one day someone is going to get tired of his shit and ice that cake. Fifty is a bully. I was reading this article The Game gave (talk about a bitch ass) and he eluded to the fact that 50 is Suge Knight on steroids (no pun intended).

I think Oscar is just bitter. For whatever reason Oscar seems to have some issues with Floyd. I think Floyd can be more business minded but let's face it, the tension between the two sales. A

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #354

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 01:32 PM) *
Honestly Tony Parker should of been MVP this year. The guy was a beast the entire year. Durant was close to getting it but I think people base his success off of Westbrook. Which proved to be true during the playoffs. Westbrook is a key to that offense. The MVP is a media award. Who is most popular.

I can careless about the people in Floyd's inner circle. I like the fighter and the two times I met him he seemed cool. I am proud to say that I am taller than him. Dude is little! I don't Chi, if my homeboy ran up in my girl (paid for or not) we have issues, mainly trust issues. I guess only time will tell. As far as 50's legal issues, all I have to say is, time catches up to everyone. I mean everyone. You can only get your hands dirty for so long without leaving a print. Money does buy freedom but one day someone is going to get tired of his shit and ice that cake. Fifty is a bully. I was reading this article The Game gave (talk about a bitch ass) and he eluded to the fact that 50 is Suge Knight on steroids (no pun intended).

I think Oscar is just bitter. For whatever reason Oscar seems to have some issues with Floyd. I think Floyd can be more business minded but let's face it, the tension between the two sales. A

That is Durant's team, Westbrook ain't the key to nothing over there lol

Man everybody in this board know you hate the people close to him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You don't like his girl, miss Jackson, you don't like 50 and you don't like Broner...i don't believe in coincidences, just keep me off your death list (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Money is power, I don't listen to nothing that fake blood says, I met dude a lot and he a phony. I know six year old son more hood then him. He needs to be punished if he really did it, hitting a woman is beyond words. If he did it he should be punished. And not too many with his kinda dough get iced as you put it. If that's the case then it should be a lot of people in that situation but they not. Money can get you out of anything

It does grab headlines and that makes it good for the promotion of the fight

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #355

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 11:59 AM) *
That is Durant's team, Westbrook ain't the key to nothing over there lol

Man everybody in this board know you hate the people close to him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You don't like his girl, miss Jackson, you don't like 50 and you don't like Broner...i don't believe in coincidences, just keep me off your death list (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Money is power, I don't listen to nothing that fake blood says, I met dude a lot and he a phony. I know six year old son more hood then him. He needs to be punished if he really did it, hitting a woman is beyond words. If he did it he should be punished. And not too many with his kinda dough get iced as you put it. If that's the case then it should be a lot of people in that situation but they not. Money can get you out of anything

It does grab headlines and that makes it good for the promotion of the fight

When Westbrook got hurt that was an automatic deduction of 30 points. In the playoffs Durant looked lost and playing as if he was in a panic. Westbrook is the other half of that team. The dude can ball his ass off. I saw him play in high school and at UCLA, raw!

I don't hate Miss Jackson, she is nice to look at, very nice to look at; especially in those little shorts she likes wearing. I just think their relationship is a faux. Floyd gets buck, in Vegas, out of town, and especially when he is in the A and Miami. A couple my buddies who do security at some Atlanta and Miami clubs tell me some entertaining stories about Floyd and his crew. Miss Jackson has been seen with this Atlanta based producer, I forget his name. Who gives a shit, as long as they are happy. Broner is a dick... and I never liked 50 long before Mayweather. The Game is a bitch made dude. My sister in law went to junior college with him and said he was doing the pretty boy thing, dressing like a prep. Pink sweaters and shit. What a joke.

50 has deep pockets and I am sure he has a few judges in his pocket. However if the law wants to turn up on a dude, money can't do shit for you. But I am sure he will plead no contest and be put on probation and pay a fee. But he is still a bitch for putting his hands on a woman. I don't condone that shit. I don't care how bold chicks can get, you always walk away or grab her and tell her to calm the fuck down. i have never hit a woman and I pray to God i never get placed in the situation. I just think dudes get way out of line sometimes. They hit a chick but won't do shit against a dude talking the same shit. Bitch made.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #356

Middleweight

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...5&cat=boxer
http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-tabs-tit...sparring--67326

This is the dude Canelo picked for him to get ready for his fight against Mayweather? Fucking really? This kid has only been in 6 round fights! WTF Canelo! You can do better than this man. Who decided this. Strike 1!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #357

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 03:31 PM) *
When Westbrook got hurt that was an automatic deduction of 30 points. In the playoffs Durant looked lost and playing as if he was in a panic. Westbrook is the other half of that team. The dude can ball his ass off. I saw him play in high school and at UCLA, raw!

I don't hate Miss Jackson, she is nice to look at, very nice to look at; especially in those little shorts she likes wearing. I just think their relationship is a faux. Floyd gets buck, in Vegas, out of town, and especially when he is in the A and Miami. A couple my buddies who do security at some Atlanta and Miami clubs tell me some entertaining stories about Floyd and his crew. Miss Jackson has been seen with this Atlanta based producer, I forget his name. Who gives a shit, as long as they are happy. Broner is a dick... and I never liked 50 long before Mayweather. The Game is a bitch made dude. My sister in law went to junior college with him and said he was doing the pretty boy thing, dressing like a prep. Pink sweaters and shit. What a joke.

50 has deep pockets and I am sure he has a few judges in his pocket. However if the law wants to turn up on a dude, money can't do shit for you. But I am sure he will plead no contest and be put on probation and pay a fee. But he is still a bitch for putting his hands on a woman. I don't condone that shit. I don't care how bold chicks can get, you always walk away or grab her and tell her to calm the fuck down. i have never hit a woman and I pray to God i never get placed in the situation. I just think dudes get way out of line sometimes. They hit a chick but won't do shit against a dude talking the same shit. Bitch made.

Westbrook is typical cali.. he over rated. And he's one of the most criticized players one of the leagues most criticized players for a reason. Iverson has a better career shooting percentage then him. He scores those 30 you mentioned on taking over 30 shots. You seem like a smart dude son I know you know if it came down to it who would get traded. Nuff said on that one

Idk you seem to have beef with most who are close to him lol. It's hard to describe.

Don't say he's a bitch when the facts ain't came out yet. After the Mayweather incident which was pro en to have evidence in think something happened but not what she said happened. She admitted she's a live wire. Josie Harris has a temper and she is very open about it.

And your nuts if you think 50 wouldn't scrape a dude. You speaking about a dude who competes briefly as an amateur and done been in some scraps, the most recent being when he two pieced Rick Ross homeboy. I done seen a lot, I used to have the in tees cope records account and I personally worked with dude. There's nothing bitch about him. Not saying your a pink but if you ever meet I suggest you keep that part to yourself unless you want to get stopped out lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #358

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 03:34 PM) *
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...5&cat=boxer
http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-tabs-tit...sparring--67326

This is the dude Canelo picked for him to get ready for his fight against Mayweather? Fucking really? This kid has only been in 6 round fights! WTF Canelo! You can do better than this man. Who decided this. Strike 1!

I think this guy was a Mayweather sparring partner a ways back. We'll see how this effects his performance

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 4 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #359

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Yall killed this thread, over 36 pages.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #360

Light Heavyweight

Truth be told, whoever Canelo's team decides to bring in won't accurately prepare him to face the skill set that Mayweather will bring come September 14th. Canelo's saving grace is that Mayweather is smaller then him and that he has heavy hands. I still don't think it'll be enough to get him the win because floyd is so good defensively I don't see him getting hit flush by Alvarez

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 02:17 AM