> GGG and JCC jr., predictions?
checkleft
post Jan 21 2014, 06:41 PM
Post #61

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 21 2014, 06:49 PM) *
why is HBO not televising GGG's next fight or is this just an unconfirmed rumor?

Because even by their standards he is fighting a complete no hoper.

Quick question, why doesn't he fight rubio?? Hes always crying about people ducking him rubio is always saying the same.. sounds like a match kade in heaven. Maybe after they fight they can go to dinner and see where things lead
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2014, 08:23 PM
Post #62

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 21 2014, 05:49 PM) *
why is HBO not televising GGG's next fight or is this just an unconfirmed rumor?

Glad its not gonna be aired! Some of these fights just dont need to surface premium television.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 21 2014, 09:30 PM
Post #63

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 21 2014, 03:41 PM) *
Because even by their standards he is fighting a complete no hoper.

Quick question, why doesn't he fight rubio?? Hes always crying about people ducking him rubio is always saying the same.. sounds like a match kade in heaven. Maybe after they fight they can go to dinner and see where things lead

Exactky, why show a three round fight?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 21 2014, 10:04 PM
Post #64

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 21 2014, 04:49 PM) *

Why should they? That's like when he fought Ishida, don't nobody wanna see that. The fight he has coming up isn't must see TV

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 21 2014, 10:47 PM
Post #65

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 14,090

just seems backwards to me that they'd spend money and time hyping this guy up just to not air him. i'd think hbo would rather show a BS fight to the common sports fan who doesn't know shit about boxing to back up the marketing they did on the dude rather than try and brush him under the carpet. plus how many other standouts does hbo have on its roster?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 22 2014, 01:19 AM
Post #66

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 21 2014, 11:47 PM) *
just seems backwards to me that they'd spend money and time hyping this guy up just to not air him. i'd think hbo would rather show a BS fight to the common sports fan who doesn't know shit about boxing to back up the marketing they did on the dude rather than try and brush him under the carpet. plus how many other standouts does hbo have on its roster?

Hbo does that a lot

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jan 22 2014, 02:29 AM
Post #67

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Chavez jr just might surprise some people and most of the GGG fan club legion. Jr. must be serious and in the best shape of his life. With that said, GGG SD win in a FOTY war in which both gets knocked down or just GGG.

+Quote Post
SylentKnghtz
post Jan 22 2014, 05:39 PM
Post #68

Amateur

Member No.: 14,102

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 8 2014, 11:35 AM) *
jus saw the articles on GGG. glad he's getting some real time interviews and exposure on the site. i think making the fight with JCC would be a wise move. it would further establish GGG's name in the division (even though JCC's performances have been lackluster as of late), set GGG up for bigger matches (serg, ward) in the future, and in my opinion, is an easier fight for him than some of his previous opponents like rosado.

bad news for JCC if he takes the bait and signs something. his conditioning/activity output looked piss poor against vera and serg. sure he has a great chin, but i don't think he's ever felt raw brute power like GGG's. i think gennady would go to the body early and actually end up stopping JCC within 7-8. given JCC's horrible work ethic recently, i don't have much faith that he'll be any better coming into this fight if he takes it. senior must be so pissed...

thoughts?

I really dont like JCCjr.... he is the biggest hype out there... sure he can absorb punches from non-full fledged punchers.... but that's it plus he just doesn't take boxing seriously... any how I think GGG would break down JCCjr with mostly body shots... I think we will see JCCjr go down. GGG tko/ko

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:00 PM