IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garcia/Salido tripleheader, Jan. 19th...anybody excited?
flazi
post Dec 21 2012, 02:13 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

i think ggg is special, rosado will come out aggressive but when he gets hit it will be over. he is too small for ggg. Garcia, idk, i guess its cause he looks like his brothers lol never liked the one that trained ortiz. his chin can't be that good and salido will test it. can garcia win a war? i doubt it. salido is battle tested and approved which is why i am picking him. Rocky Martinez is the pr dude right?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 21 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 21 2012, 10:24 AM) *
I've seen his Olympic stuff. But i wanna see it translate to the pros, it doesn't always work out. It seems like him and his camp train and talk more than they actually fight.

That kd was nasty tho, I thought Bute was doing well and them bam, stoppage.

i didn't see it with my own eyes...but i've heard rumors that he's put it on guys like canelo, chavez and others in sparring. u don't get a 300-5 amateur record without having something. i think his lack of exposure had to do with promotional issues that he's gotten past sort of. i think he's going to be avoided.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Dec 22 2012, 02:13 AM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Only interested in Salido and Garcia. The rest blah...GGG will KO Rosado, worse than Angulo did.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Dec 23 2012, 10:02 AM
Post #14

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 20 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Never seen rosado. But I hope he's legit, golovkin is starting to sound like some sort of mythical character by everyone "feared by many, seen by few". Everybody swears he's an animal but the motherfucker never fights anyone lol.

lol that is how I feel - "gloveskin? gloveskin? who is gloveskin!?" I'm gonna make it a point to watch this bout and get introduced

I'll be surprised if Garcia can make it to the final bell of a Salido fight to be honest. maybe I missed a fight where Garcia showed the determination and grit necessary to prevail against the mighty and terrible Salido. Last time I saw Garcia he looked like a solid prospect to me. Good luck to him anyhow!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:52 PM