IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship, Who Will Win? Vote and Comment!
Khan vs. Judah
Who Wins and Why?
Khan by Decision (Wide) [ 7 ] ** [16.67%]
Khan by Decision (Close) [ 8 ] ** [19.05%]
Khan by TKO/KO [ 10 ] ** [23.81%]
Judah by Decision (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 15 ] ** [35.71%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 42
Guests cannot vote 
The CEO
post Jul 20 2011, 01:27 PM
Post #41

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 12:11 PM) *
he was training at the boxing gym I trained at u bitch I didn't need to look through any kind of protective mirror which is something you're probably familiar with while you spend your days cooped up in your beater outside of elementary schools jerkin it to kids play at recess

That's right...you didn't NEED to do it that way...you probably just unfurled your little Yoga mat next to his heavy bag and did it right in front of him... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Look, Mexi...other than the fact you shamelessly nuthug fighters and constantly insult me and other Haters, I have no problem with you...I think you're alright...

All you have to do is stop your shit, and then you won't get any shit from me...

QUOTE (jlupi @ Jul 20 2011, 12:44 PM) *
judah has an early punchers chance. thats it

<<<I bet you were doin' Yoga next door when you were watching Khan train...lookin' through one of those glass walls...on your back holding your knees relaxing your sphincter.>>>>

what are you 12?

Looks like you either haven't read The Caravan Thread or don't know the history of what's goin' on here....maybe I've Hated and Doomed your favorite fighters in the past?

Regardless...unless you have a personal problem with me, I advise you to do a little research and stay out of it...

P.S.~ The votes are 21-15 Khan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #42

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 20 2011, 11:27 AM) *
That's right...you didn't NEED to do it that way...you probably just unfurled your little Yoga mat next to his heavy bag and did it right in front of him... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Look, Mexi...other than the fact you shamelessly nuthug fighters and constantly insult me and other Haters, I have no problem with you...I think you're alright...

All you have to do is stop your shit, and then you won't get any shit from me...

LOL which haters have I been insulting???? I'd be a little bit surprised and dissapointed if those slurs I made back on the Caravan thread have actually upset you princess. Did you actually READ every single one of those comments I made over on the Caravan thread and think i was being dead, 100% serious?!?!?!? If you read the comments I made on that thread and compared it to my comments on every other thread isn't it CLEAR that half of those comments are nothing but crude jokes and fanatic satire?????? Jesus Christ, at one point I even said I was jus playing around and having fun with it and that comment was directed to you. I'm so sorry if I hurt ur feelings I didn't know that thread was so anti-Khan that once a Khan fan comes in and jokingly beaks the opposition for shits and giggles it automatically becomes an insult. All those "insults" were collective jokes toward the caravan in general, you're the one who took it upon urself to single me out and beak me in almost every thread i've posted in within the past week.

I hate to burst your bubble, but sometimes the fighters you hate with a passion do have fans. Deal with it.

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: Jul 20 2011, 02:01 PM

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 20 2011, 02:21 PM
Post #43

SKULLSPLITTER

Mexi...you have a history of flaming...anyone who's been here a few years knows that...remember that time I had to suspend you and Beardo for goin' on and on?

If I didn't like you in the least bit, or were bothered by you, I would have taken you out a long time ago...simply because of the rules of the board...but since you have some tenure here, and I think you have value, I give you that respect.

So we both know who's the emotional one here.

Instead of continuing to let you peck and play, I decided to play back a little....and you obviously don't like it.

I will continue to Hate all fighters I deem Hateworthy, and they will continue to get eliminated...David Lemieux anyone?...that's how I "deal with it".

If you weren't so emotionally attached to fighters, it would help you tremendously...

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 02:32 PM
Post #44

Lightweight

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 20 2011, 12:21 PM) *
Mexi...you have a history of flaming...anyone who's been here a few years knows that...remember that time I had to suspend you and Beardo for goin' on and on?

If I didn't like you in the least bit, or were bothered by you, I would have taken you out a long time ago...simply because of the rules of the board...but since you have some tenure here, and I think you have value, I give you that respect.

So we both know who's the emotional one here.

Instead of continuing to let you peck and play, I decided to play back a little....and you obviously don't like it.

I will continue to Hate all fighters I deem Hateworthy, and they will continue to get eliminated...David Lemieux anyone?...that's how I "deal with it".

If you weren't so emotionally attached to fighters, it would help you tremendously...

Hey I posted a while back in the Caravan thread that I was joking and jus tryin to have fun and stir a little bit of life into that thread, you were the one who decided to ignore that message and take all those gay bashing posts seriously.If i was serious in those posts I'd be posting like that in every single thread I comment in but i don't so get a clue.

The only reason I decided to fire back at you is cause there was literally a handful of posts written by you in the past week or so directed at me where you singled me out and I chose to ignore them but did you honesty expect me to continue to sit back while you continue poking your finger in my face??? Not once did I single out any members of the Caravan, I did it collectively as a joke.

I can get emotional, but maybe you shuld lighten up as well. If it makes you happy i'm done posting on that Caravan page incase I upset you once again.

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 20 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #45

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 20 2011, 10:15 AM) *
You can't be serious....do you even realize how delicate you come across with this post?

I bet you were doin' Yoga next door when you were watching Khan train...lookin' through one of those glass walls...on your back holding your knees relaxing your sphincter.

While in downward dog, no doubt.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 20 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #46

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 03:32 PM) *
Hey I posted a while back in the Caravan thread that I was joking and jus tryin to have fun and stir a little bit of life into that thread, you were the one who decided to ignore that message and take all those gay bashing posts seriously.If i was serious in those posts I'd be posting like that in every single thread I comment in but i don't so get a clue.

The only reason I decided to fire back at you is cause there was literally a handful of posts written by you in the past week or so directed at me where you singled me out and I chose to ignore them but did you honesty expect me to continue to sit back while you continue poking your finger in my face??? Not once did I single out any members of the Caravan, I did it collectively as a joke.

I can get emotional, but maybe you shuld lighten up as well. If it makes you happy i'm done posting on that Caravan page incase I upset you once again.

I saw that post and acknowledged what you were doing...but who else am I gonna get back for fuckin' with my LAST HV?...lol...you're the only one who's been constantly trying to fuck with it...

This is my last venture, man...I'm not on that much anymore...but did you actually think you could keep on playing with immunity, without any decent retaliation?....nah...IF you're gonna play, you GOTTA be ready for someone to play back....you should know that.

I think I've proved over the years, despite my Hating Nature, that I'm a very easygoing, easy to get along with dude...but I still know how to play the E-Smack Game if need be, or I feel like it...

In the end, it's good to see we've reached a full understanding...

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #47

Lightweight

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 20 2011, 01:05 PM) *
I saw that post and acknowledged what you were doing...but who else am I gonna get back for fuckin' with my LAST HV?...lol...you're the only one who's been constantly trying to fuck with it...

This is my last venture, man...I'm not on that much anymore...but did you actually think you could keep on playing with immunity, without any decent retaliation?....nah...IF you're gonna play, you GOTTA be ready for someone to play back....you should know that.

I think I've proved over the years, despite my Hating Nature, that I'm a very easygoing, easy to get along with dude...but I still know how to play the E-Smack Game if need be, or I feel like it...

In the end, it's good to see we've reached a full understanding...

Immunity? What Immunity? I've been beaked so much on this board that it's almost routine for me to see different posters flaming me and I didn't choose to retaliate till now cus you in particular have been calling me out lately and I took that as an invitation to bite back. Unlike some fairweather fans on this board, when I become a fan of a fighter I'll stick with him regardless of how much I get beaked or what the media chooses to portray him as cus I'd like to think of myself as a true fan. and unless some shit goes down like he gets caught using steroids or rapes a bitch, then that won't change.

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: Jul 20 2011, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Jul 20 2011, 04:56 PM
Post #48

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

Khan by wide decision.
I think Khan will frustrate Judah, get him out of his game.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 20 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #49

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Method @ Jul 20 2011, 03:48 PM) *
While in downward dog, no doubt.

in true jersey chaser fashion Mexi probably made eye contact with Khan then sucked a grapefruit through a straw.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jul 20 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #50

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

Judah has little chance if he is as inactive as he was in the Mabuza fight. But Judah is no Malignaggi.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:26 PM