Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office
D-MARV
post Aug 1 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #21

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

LMAO... Considering that Floyd is in the middle of buying a million dollar home in Miami, I'm sure he's not "tripping" off of his Vegas Office.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 2 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 2 2010, 12:46 AM) *
LMAO... Considering that Floyd is in the middle of buying a million dollar home in Miami, I'm sure he's not "tripping" off of his Vegas Office.

Wow, so Floyd's been reduced to buying a million dollar home? If that's the case I definately think he's short of cash.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 2 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Not sure of house prices in Miami, but a million dollar home, around 650,000 is a big house, maybe 5 bedroom in a good/slightly upmarket area over here. Its certainly not a mansion. I'm sure Ollie was being sarcastic, but i'm not. As far as i'm concerned, $1,000,000 home aint shit for someone who throws notes at the tv camera and refers to himself as "Money"

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Aug 2 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #24

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

LOL... I think I read that the actual price was 4 million dollars. I didn't mean "1" million.

But whatever... Floyd was 3rd highest paid athlete over the last year so I'm sure the Vegas Office is no big deal to him. I do think it's kind of funny though.

And YES, Floyd blows through his money like no other and he will likely end up broke after he's done with boxing.

This post has been edited by D-MARV: Aug 2 2010, 09:36 AM

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Aug 2 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

I think evander has floyd beat....didn't he have a trillion dollar house or some sh*t lol......90 bedrooms or something crazy like that?

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 2 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 2 2010, 06:52 AM) *
Not sure of house prices in Miami, but a million dollar home, around 650,000 is a big house, maybe 5 bedroom in a good/slightly upmarket area over here. Its certainly not a mansion. I'm sure Ollie was being sarcastic, but i'm not. As far as i'm concerned, $1,000,000 home aint shit for someone who throws notes at the tv camera and refers to himself as "Money"

Not in Miami.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Aug 2 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #27

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 2 2010, 10:22 AM) *
LOL... I think I read that the actual price was 4 million dollars. I didn't mean "1" million.

But whatever... Floyd was 3rd highest paid athlete over the last year so I'm sure the Vegas Office is no big deal to him. I do think it's kind of funny though.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Damn DMARV, you got it DEEP for Money May...lol...what's the point of defending/downplaying an eviction? It's like you put yourself into this role of defending everything Mayweather, so now your job description has no boundaries.

ie...It's been reported that Floyd is a premature ejaculator. DMARV..."So what if Floyd ejaculates early? He got himself off, he don't need to be concerned with getting his ho off too. Besides, Floyd meant to ejaculate early. He's got a lot of ho's to lay the pipe to, he can't waste his time waiting on one bitch to get off...you guys WISH you could jizz as fast as Floyd!"

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 2 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Aug 2 2010, 12:58 PM) *
I think evander has floyd beat....didn't he have a trillion dollar house or some sh*t lol......90 bedrooms or something crazy like that?

Holy's house is huge, but its outside of Atlanta. 5min walk from the hood. Literally about 2miles from where Vernon Forest was killed. Miami is a different city. I imagine the attraction of the beach would make it much more appealing. On the flip side, a 4million dollar house in Miami probably isn't that big. Probably paying more for the location then the size.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Aug 2 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 2 2010, 12:31 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Damn DMARV, you got it DEEP for Money May...lol...what's the point of defending/downplaying an eviction? It's like you put yourself into this role of defending everything Mayweather, so now your job description has no boundaries.

ie...It's been reported that Floyd is a premature ejaculator. DMARV..."So what if Floyd ejaculates early? He got himself off, he don't need to be concerned with getting his ho off too. Besides, Floyd meant to ejaculate early. He's got a lot of ho's to lay the pipe to, he can't waste his time waiting on one bitch to get off...you guys WISH you could jizz as fast as Floyd!"

LOL!

I'm afraid for Dmarv, he had shown signs of being a Mayweather sympathizer and then backed off a bit when called out on it but now he is making a comeback.

+Quote Post
JD
post Aug 2 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #30

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 2 2010, 01:31 PM) *

LOL...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:44 PM