> guerrero gun charge dismissed...
Dolimite
post May 22 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #61

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 10:13 AM) *
you wouldn't hit kim k raw? me neither. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I wouldn't hit her with two condoms on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 22 2013, 04:44 PM) *
I wouldn't hit her with two condoms on.

she definitely been through 'em....

ray j, nick cannon...reggie bush...the dude she married...kanye...and lord knows who else. i'm with u on that. 2-ply is definitely in order. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #63

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 22 2013, 12:23 PM) *
That's true but a woman is more likely except the fact that her dude was an ex ho than a man would except a woman who was an ex ho. I agree 100% with what you said about how her family pimped the sex tape. Like you are famous because your daughter/sister sucked cock for the world to see and to cash in on it. Says something about our values.

I think men are bigger hoes then women. The world is just seen as being a "man's world" the biggest hoes and bitch ass fill in the blanks are really men. ..they don't have no values, one thing I'll say about Kanye is that he not putting up with it, he told the mom that they won't be selling photos of the baby and she got pissed. It's said that you want to pimp your family out like that

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #64

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 01:19 PM) *
that chic is a trip. i know someone that worked on the brandi shoot that kim k met ray j on. kim k was in charge of wardrobe. word is that kim k went on a 100k shopping spree with brandi's moms amex. this for some reason...never made the news but yup...she sucked her way to fame. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i used to see her around before she was famous. there are quite a few that look like her here in cali.

I heard about that, I think Brandy did an interview where she spoke about it...that chick is just your one in a million come up broad. That's all she looking for is her next situation to milk....I believe it, you'd be surprised at the Nicki Minaj look a likes here in Chicago, shit turns my stomach, how you 5'4 and weight 220 and got the nerve to have that shit in your hair lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 23 2013, 10:05 AM
Post #65

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 09:25 PM) *
I think men are bigger hoes then women. The world is just seen as being a "man's world" the biggest hoes and bitch ass fill in the blanks are really men. ..they don't have no values, one thing I'll say about Kanye is that he not putting up with it, he told the mom that they won't be selling photos of the baby and she got pissed. It's said that you want to pimp your family out like that

That does not surprise me about the mom. She is a gold digger, she screwed OJ for crying out loud!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 09:28 PM) *
I heard about that, I think Brandy did an interview where she spoke about it...that chick is just your one in a million come up broad. That's all she looking for is her next situation to milk....I believe it, you'd be surprised at the Nicki Minaj look a likes here in Chicago, shit turns my stomach, how you 5'4 and weight 220 and got the nerve to have that shit in your hair lol

Dude visit Bama in the summer or Georgia! They are 400 plus wearing shit like that. Kayne still is an ass!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 23 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #66

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 22 2013, 08:52 AM) *
Bro I am very selective, my whoring days ended in grad school, i had the worse scare and that did it for me. if i knew a chic made a sex tape and all the homies saw it, it would a non starter!

Damn dawg, you rode that shit out through grad school??? What a danger mouse you are...

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 02:13 PM) *
you wouldn't hit kim k raw? me neither. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Cshel reluctantly raises his hand...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #67

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 11:28 PM) *

it's nicki minaj now...back when i was home it was lil' kim. i was running through them wannabes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 23 2013, 03:42 PM
Post #68

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2013, 12:43 PM) *
it's nicki minaj now...back when i was home it was lil' kim. i was running through them wannabes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yeah it's pathetic, don't ever drive past the Dan Ryan on 95th anymore because all you'll see is them imitation chicks....it looks like a cash money video over there now lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 23 2013, 03:43 PM
Post #69

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 23 2013, 10:05 AM) *
That does not surprise me about the mom. She is a gold digger, she screwed OJ for crying out loud!

Dude visit Bama in the summer or Georgia! They are 400 plus wearing shit like that. Kayne still is an ass!

Supposedly Kanye caught wind of the mom and Kim K trying to sell the baby pics to mags behind his back, he should've known better then to deal with an attention crazed clan

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #70

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 23 2013, 03:43 PM) *
Supposedly Kanye caught wind of the mom and Kim K trying to sell the baby pics to mags behind his back, he should've known better then to deal with an attention crazed clan

kanye still got some southside in him....he'll check the family and make shit right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) if he does it right...they should be shook.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:48 AM