> "one time" thurman, another hype job?
Dolimite
post Feb 8 2014, 04:29 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 02:30 PM) *
You know it's true. Look what it did to Dolomite. He went from potentially going to one of Mayweather's fights this year to another kid and a forced wedding. It's not a good idea at all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Pull out fellas, save yourself and just do it. Man, I was suppose to be living it up in Vegas in May, oh well, sad!

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 7 2014, 04:29 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't know man, D is talking ordering 2-3 PPVs this year...that's 1 more than he was willing ot pay for last year! He can buy PPVs for the next 10 years straight...with all of the [b]money that he's about to put up for this forced wedding. Lol
[/b]

Yes it would be great! We'd be entertained by Paulie's sophisticated trash talk, and spend the rest of that time trying to interpret what Thurman is saying!

I am buying four just to spite her! And we are getting married in Malibu. Do you know how expensive that is? And she wants to release fucking doves! I don't even like birds!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 05:11 PM) *
Man wait til she see that bill, will see how many he gets this year lol. I expect him to be getting hit with strollers and binky's sometime in the near future lmao

Man I'm doing fight parties. I ain't paying for all those stuff. I'm doing the Martin Payne, it's nothing personal just business. And keep your damn shoes on in my house lol. I used to have fight parties at this bowling alley in downtown Chicago but I don't think a Mayweather-Khan fight would do well for my pockets so I may just keep it in house and charge $10 per person

Call me crazy but Paulie has a legitimate shot to win against Keith. His jab is awesome and yeah we know he doesn't have power but he puts his punches together very well and if he can somehow keep Thurman from getting in rhythm then things will get interesting...damn I want to see this fight now. a loud boisterous Italian and a black dude braided up with a list like Jim Carrey in the cable guy, sign me up lol

She don't pay for shit! She puts gas in her car and that's it.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 7 2014, 07:34 PM) *
Paul George would call bullshit on that one, right about now.

She can get up to a million a year in child support. not happening. I wonder if the fucking he did was worth the fucking he about to incur!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 08:28 PM) *
Somewhere admiring Zou Shiming and Vasyl Lomanchenko, all the while cuddling up at night with his boo, Orlando Cruz

*ducks down* Chi just fired shots!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 9 2014, 02:11 AM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 8 2014, 03:29 PM) *
Pull out fellas, save yourself and just do it. Man, I was suppose to be living it up in Vegas in May, oh well, sad!

I am buying four just to spite her! And we are getting married in Malibu. Do you know how expensive that is? And she wants to release fucking doves! I don't even like birds!

She can get up to a million a year in child support. not happening. I wonder if the fucking he did was worth the fucking he about to incur!

*ducks down* Chi just fired shots!

She don't pay? Man you better then me, she'd be putting half on them bills or be sleeping in the garage.

Professor will be back soon enough with his old barbershop wisdom. He used to post a lot until somebody blocked the site at his gig. I don't know how he deals with that shit. Probably some hater of boxing

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 09:51 AM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 8 2014, 11:11 PM) *
She don't pay? Man you better then me, she'd be putting half on them bills or be sleeping in the garage.

Professor will be back soon enough with his old barbershop wisdom. He used to post a lot until somebody blocked the site at his gig. I don't know how he deals with that shit. Probably some hater of boxing

She use to but she got comfortable. And this, she actually wants me to pay for a house keeper. Hahaha.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 9 2014, 04:12 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 08:51 AM) *
She use to but she got comfortable. And this, she actually wants me to pay for a house keeper. Hahaha.

A housekeeper for what?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 04:54 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 9 2014, 01:12 PM) *
A housekeeper for what?

To clean my house. She is fucking crazy.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:16 PM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 08:11 PM) *
Man wait til she see that bill, will see how many he gets this year lol. I expect him to be getting hit with strollers and binky's sometime in the near future lmao

Man I'm doing fight parties. I ain't paying for all those stuff. I'm doing the Martin Payne, it's nothing personal just business. And keep your damn shoes on in my house lol. I used to have fight parties at this bowling alley in downtown Chicago but I don't think a Mayweather-Khan fight would do well for my pockets so I may just keep it in house and charge $10 per person

Call me crazy but Paulie has a legitimate shot to win against Keith. His jab is awesome and yeah we know he doesn't have power but he puts his punches together very well and if he can somehow keep Thurman from getting in rhythm then things will get interesting...damn I want to see this fight now. a loud boisterous Italian and a black dude braided up with a list like Jim Carrey in the cable guy, sign me up lol

It's already in the works...D is about to be holding up liquors stores, if he don't play his cards right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How much did they charge you to hold fight parties at the bowling alley? Was it like some private room type stuff? It actually sounds like a cool idea too. The folks that always come over my spot for fights, will look at me crazy if I charged them...I should've done that from jump though. Lol

And yes, Paulie has the experience and the skill to beat Keith. I mean shit, if you have no power and wanna stick around the sport for a while (as he's done), then his only option is use his boxing skills to a tee. Paulie's style can irritate the hell outta somebody, because he sticks to the game plan and sticks that jab in your face all night long.

Keith may wanna leave that fight alone for a while...it may end up raising more questions, than answering them.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:22 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 7 2014, 10:35 PM) *
Man....where's daprofessor???

Probably training DMX for that Zimmerman fight...or was training him, rather.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:39 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 8 2014, 04:29 PM) *

Pull out?! How about "wrap it up"?! You should be preaching that sermon, Deacon Dolimite. Lol

My girlfriend finds so much interest in telling me when her cycle is supposed to come on...like I give a shit. Condoms all day long over here...I'm trying to save $10k this year...can't do that with a whining little Cshel Jr. crying and wanting his ass wiped every half hour. Lol

I had that finance talk with her last week...I cant do that jacked up money business...love aint enough to make me overlook it. Women tend to lose it when that ring slides on their finger...oops...I meant rings with an "s". Next thing you know, you';; send her to the store for some milk, and she'll come back with a new car. Smh

Like I said, I'm saving at least $10k this year...gonna do the same next year. I put my student loans in forbearance...fuck Sallie Mae...Cshel needs a nice savings account.The way these chicks work, they get mad, run amok (jack up your credit and finances, drive you batshit crazy) then leave you with nothing. Trust me, even the smallest things make me look at the big picture nowadays.

My ex girlfriend decided that she wanted out, and what does she do? She takes the Wii system that we went half on...like that shit was gonna hurt me. Truthfully though....a brotha was salty as hell about that Wii. Thing is, its probably at her spot collecting dust. I told my current girlfriend that I was looking for a Wii (a few months ago) and she got PISSED because I bought my self one before Christmas. She made a fuss saying that she was gonna buy it for me first...no ma, been there, done that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 09:51 AM) *

Whaaaat???

Get outta here man, a house keeper? WTF for??? Sounds like you have your hands full over there. I actually enjoy cleaning up my spot, whenever I have a nice block of time to do clean it good. If I ever hire a house keeper, she's gonna KEEP this house up...that includes cooking, cleaning, walking/feeding these maniac ass dogs that I have, and wiping my ass. If she does all of these things well, then I'll leave my woman and marry HER ass! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 9 2014, 05:47 PM
Post #39

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 9 2014, 05:39 PM) *
Women tend to lose it when that ring slides on their finger...oops...I meant rings with an "s". Next thing you know, you';; send her to the store for some milk, and she'll come back with a new car. Smh

if a dude proposes, spends his life savings on a ring, then decides to call of the engagement cuz the girl starts acting up, is it wrong for him to ask for the ring back so he can try to pawn it for a little extra cash? not saying this is me...lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 9 2014, 05:47 PM) *
if a dude proposes, spends his life savings on a ring, then decides to call of the engagement cuz the girl starts acting up, is it wrong for him to ask for the ring back so he can try to pawn it for a little extra cash? not saying this is me...lol

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with asking for it back. Now, if you've bought her clothes, shoes, purses, etc...then its a bit tacky to ask for it back, maybe. The engagement ring was bought for a purpose...as a statement that you intend on marrying her. If the shit falls through, then she needs to give it back.

I've heard women laugh and brag, as if it was some type of victory to NOT give the ring back. I mean damn, yall aren't getting married...so what's the point of keeping the ring? Is she gonna wear it when she meets the next loser or somethin? Im confused.

I'm not even sure how the ring buying process goes...but I'll either buy an inexpensive one, or buy a nice one and get a looooong payment plan on it...like $12 monthly, for 10 years. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Do they repo rings, or nah???

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:02 AM