Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Top 5 Fights, Right Now in boxing
Franchize
post Oct 7 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #41

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Daprofessor....I just want to say fuck you for making me interested in Robert Guerrero's career lol. Ever since you coerced me into thinking he'd make it a close fight with Floyd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) I can't help but to subconsciously think of matches involving him (no homo lol) Much liek Victor Ortiz, I'm far from a fan and I can't begin to understand why I want to see this guy fight but I do. I think a lot of bouts make sense for these two clowns lol

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 7 2013, 08:54 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 5 2013, 04:10 AM) *
GRJ vs.......(insert fighter w/ both pulse and boxing acumen)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good luck on that! I'm so used to seeing "Gary Russell Jr. vs TBA" at this point, that I can't even muster up the energy to get excited about his bouts. Lol

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 7 2013, 09:53 AM) *
Daprofessor....I just want to say fuck you for making me interested in Robert Guerrero's career lol. Ever since you coerced me into thinking he'd make it a close fight with Floyd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) I can't help but to subconsciously think of matches involving him (no homo lol) Much liek Victor Ortiz, I'm far from a fan and I can't begin to understand why I want to see this guy fight but I do. I think a lot of bouts make sense for these two clowns lol

I second this statement! He did the same thing to me with Tim Bradley before the Pacquiao fight. Now I believe that Bradley can beat almost anybody, but I couldn't stand the site of him, just a short year ago. LOL

PS: Its not Robert Guerrero...its Robert "Guerrare" as Floyd Sr would say!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 7 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #43

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

See yall have to study Professor like I did this is why I defeat him every time he tries to engage me in battle (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He's a homer I wouldn't be surprised if Daprofessor was scoring the Chavez-Vera fight, if it's Cali he loves it...Guerrero, Bradley, 2 Cali fighters who he swore by would do something and they ain't do shit....niw he over at ESB licking his wounds til he come back lmao

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 7 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #44

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 7 2013, 12:01 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good luck on that! I'm so used to seeing "Gary Russell Jr. vs TBA" at this point, that I can't even muster up the energy to get excited about his bouts. Lol

I second this statement! He did the same thing to me with Tim Bradley before the Pacquiao fight. Now I believe that Bradley can beat almost anybody, but I couldn't stand the site of him, just a short year ago. LOL

PS: Its not Robert Guerrero...its Robert "Guerrare" as Floyd Sr would say!

LMAO @ Gur RARE....I thought I was the only one who noticed that lol. You ever hear him talk about Oscar going to rehab? "Man that's sad. I really feel for Della Hoy." A motherfucker De-Le-Hoy-A! lol

See yall have to study Professor like I did this is why I defeat him every time he tries to engage me in battle laugh.gif

He's a homer I wouldn't be surprised if Daprofessor was scoring the Chavez-Vera fight, if it's Cali he loves it...Guerrero, Bradley, 2 Cali fighters who he swore by would do something and they ain't do shit....niw he over at ESB licking his wounds til he come back lmao

You know what? I never put 2 and 2 together. It is a Cali thing huh?

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 7 2013, 01:46 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #45

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 7 2013, 02:45 PM) *
LMAO @ Gur RARE....I thought I was the only one who noticed that lol. You ever hear him talk about Oscar going to rehab? "Man that's sad. I really feel for Della Hoy." A motherfucker De-Le-Hoy-A! lol

The Mayweathers ruin everybody's name! Lol

Sr kills me when he talks about Floyd beating these fighters. "See, my son...my son, can beat all these guys. Wanna know why? See, this, this...this is how you know he the greatest. He too smart in that ring, he can whoop any of these dudes. See, (insert fighter's name) aint never seen nobody like lil' Floyd. I can tell ya one thang.......looka here...he gone get dat assss tore up. Watch and see."

It's like you gotta wait 10 minutes for him to talk in circles and tell us something that we already know. That Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach mess used to have me in tears though!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 7 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 7 2013, 01:45 PM) *

That's part of it, yes lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2013, 02:46 AM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Gotta put Garcia vs Bradley up here now. I know bradleys speed and movement might be to much but Garcia has great timing

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:11 PM