Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whos in the right?, Canelo not budging from 154 Floyd not budging from 147
Franchize
post May 17 2013, 08:59 PM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

My point is, Canelo shouldn't even be calling out Floyd. If Floyd decides to fight him at 154, then so be it. But Canelo should be focusing on middleweights. Sack up and fight people your own size. Don't be another Chavez Jr.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 17 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #32

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 06:59 PM) *
My point is, Canelo shouldn't even be calling out Floyd. If Floyd decides to fight him at 154, then so be it. But Canelo should be focusing on middleweights. Sack up and fight people your own size. Don't be another Chavez Jr.

exactly!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 17 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #33

Middleweight

QUOTE (hitman @ May 17 2013, 06:27 PM) *
1. who is a bigger threat?

2. if he's not that good, why does the weight even matter?

Bradley is a bigger threat to Mayweather than Saul is. Give me a break dude, don't fall in love with the image of Canelo.

If Mayweather isn't a threat then why doesn't Saul come down. Floyd had to go up to get his pay day against Oscar then Orphan Annie can drop to get his pay day to fight Floyd. It is called paying your dues!
Again what has Saul done to make demands on Mayweather? What? Name me five realistic things that Saul has done to be demanding anything.

+Quote Post
hitman
post May 17 2013, 09:28 PM
Post #34

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 1,342

bradley? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 17 2013, 09:35 PM
Post #35

Middleweight

QUOTE (hitman @ May 17 2013, 07:28 PM) *

I am done yo. Bradley is a very skilled fighter, he can make adjustments and he does not tire in the late rounds. Your boyfriend has stamina issues which is why his girl cheated on him Again you are in love with the image and hype of Alvarez not the actual fighter. His defense sucks, Bradley has good defense, his stamina sucks, and his footwork needs work. I know you think Canelo is all that people make him to be but Trout made him look like a regular fighter. Sorry buddy.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post May 17 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #36

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 17 2013, 10:24 PM) *
Bradley is a bigger threat to Mayweather than Saul is. Give me a break dude, don't fall in love with the image of Canelo.

If Mayweather isn't a threat then why doesn't Saul come down. Floyd had to go up to get his pay day against Oscar then Orphan Annie can drop to get his pay day to fight Floyd. It is called paying your dues!
Again what has Saul done to make demands on Mayweather? What? Name me five realistic things that Saul has done to be demanding anything.

Bradley couldn't deal with Pac's speed. He would have a really hard time with Mayweather. I think Bradley is an easy UD victory for Mayweather....EASY.

+Quote Post
hitman
post May 17 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #37

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 1,342

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 17 2013, 09:35 PM) *
I am done yo. Bradley is a very skilled fighter, he can make adjustments and he does not tire in the late rounds. Your boyfriend has stamina issues which is why his girl cheated on him Again you are in love with the image and hype of Alvarez not the actual fighter. His defense sucks, Bradley has good defense, his stamina sucks, and his footwork needs work. I know you think Canelo is all that people make him to be but Trout made him look like a regular fighter. Sorry buddy.

why you so mad? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

check my post history. i've never said one thing about canelo before this thread. i was at the alamodome cheering for austin trout.

i'm a boxing fan who wants to see good fights. and this is one. mayweather vs. khan, alexander or anybody else on golden boy's roster is a joke. i don't even think canelo would win. but it's the best fight and i want to see it. unlike you, i have enough faith in mayweather to beat canelo at ANY weight.

bradley would get killed by floyd or canelo. the man just went life and death with a espn fighter. and is about to get schooled by marquez. plus, that fight is not even possible. you wasting time even thinking about it.

This post has been edited by hitman: May 17 2013, 11:08 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 18 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (hitman @ May 17 2013, 10:28 PM) *

Are you trolling?

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 17 2013, 11:36 PM) *
Bradley couldn't deal with Pac's speed. He would have a really hard time with Mayweather. I think Bradley is an easy UD victory for Mayweather....EASY.

Really because the scorecards say otherwise.

Bradley is a really smart fighter Idk where you guys get off dissing a legit dude like him.

he chose to fight the way he did against ruslan cause he wanted to please his fans. If you guys are just gonna judge the dude off that fight its pretty hard to take you serious at all as knowledgeable fans

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 18 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #39

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 17 2013, 09:57 AM) *
So a 154 pound fighter wanting a fight at 154 is making a demand? There is a huge difference between making a demand and getting on your knees for a guy. Canelo can't make 147. I think he could do a CW but that hasn't been talked about. Foyd's camp is saying the fight has to be at 147 and that just isn't reasonable.

What I'm saying as far as demand is that his head is full of hot air and he hasn't earned the right in my opinion to attempt to dictate terms. Name who he has beaten because I see a few of you on here who rally for Canelo like he's the red headed Jesus. Quick, name his stellar list of opposition lol...He fought Trout and many people including myself felt he lost that fight

What has he done to warrant the fight? I ridiculed Guerrero on here about his opposition to getting a Floyd fight, and I think he deseved it more then Canelo. I don't give him credit for beating up on fighters who are junior welters and lightweights. He stepped up and fought a natural 54lber and I felt he lost. 147 is unreasonable and I do believe they will fight at 154 but I don't think that Canelo will be allowed to re-hydrate up to 172lbs. He's going to have to take it how it's given to him or step. When your the boss you call the shots, I see it's a lot of employees on here so I'll leave it alone

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 18 2013, 01:49 AM
Post #40

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (hitman @ May 17 2013, 08:16 AM) *
yes floyd is more popular, been around longer, makes more money, etc....what does that have to do with him demanding a weight that another fighter can't make? thats like when roy jones said he'd fight lennox lewis IF he could get 100 million. well thats just another way of saying you don't really want to fight lennox lewis. wanting to fight canelo ONLY at 147 is another way of saying you don't really want to fight him. he should just say that and give up his jr middleweight title since he can't fight jr. middleweights.

I'm not talking about his money, Mayweather has faced the better opposition and put the work in to get to where he's at. Boss employee, there's a difference whether you realize it or not. What has canelo done to gain this shot at a Mayweather fight? If you want to give credit for Canelo beating up on little guys then go ahead because I don't. He stepped up and fought Trout and I thought he lost. And when did Floyd say he wants him at 147 because I can't find that quote. I know his father said it but truthfully until I hear Floyd jr come out and say it then I aint buying it.

Most of what we've heard so far has been from Canelo's camp..I believe they'll fight at 154 and soon because Canelo is busting out of that division quickly. He's going to have to rumble with the MW's soon and he should be fighting them now truthfully. I don't agree that him allegedly saying they fight at 147 is his way of saying he don't want to fight, that's an opinion not a fact

But I find it funny how most people want to see Mayweather challenged want him to fight fuckin light heavy's. They should just say they want to see him lose and get it over with

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:19 AM