Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 20 2014, 12:21 PM) *
i think he ill smash brook

brook might be looking elsewhere after that lol

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Apr 21 2014, 01:44 PM) *
i'm skeptical that paulie's gonna retire. i felt bad for him, but think he was just caught in the moment of experiencing a lopsided loss, and was just as shocked as anyone else at porter's dominant performance. in the few rounds i saw, paulie's still showed speed and good movement so i don't think he should hang them up quite yet.

digging that avi man lmao

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Apr 21 2014, 11:06 PM) *
It may be in Paulie's best interests to retire. He's a good boxer, but his lack of power will be his undoing from here on in. Most opponents at 147 will walk through his punches on their way to battering him. he was already a smallish WW. Adrien Broner picked him for a reason!! Imagine Paulie vs Keith Thurman, Manny Pacquiao, Maidana, Guerrero and Devon Alexander. He beats none of them. they all walk through his punches to get him. Why take the punishment? Paulie has a great gig on Showtime. I think we all love his commentary becuase he respectful, good intentioned and knowledgeable about whats going on inside and outside the ring. He gives us a great perspective. He's much better than anyone on the HBO crew. I hope he doesnt continue and hurt himself.

i disagree wit the need to hang em up but agree that hell get handled by those listed up till devon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) devon 'the aint' got his own pillow fist too, just depends on where his mental and offense are at after the porter fight ...(he was also batterd... just over 12) but we gon fine out wit this porter fight.
paulie got 2 more good ones left in em he just need to stay away from power punchers....but like ryu said nobody saw that ko coming! i belive everyone saw that fight going 12 but thats the fight game!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:34 AM