IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime:@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Bute vs. Johnson-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, No Duplicate Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card
Cheesey1
post Nov 5 2011, 09:49 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:40 PM) *
BULLSHIT! Johnson just came for the check! I just changed the channel, I dont even wanna hear his excuse...whatever it may be.

I don't know man, I think that at this stage of his career and how Bute was starting to easily land (I believe it was the left), he really couldn't trouble Bute without getting K.O'd and was trying to avoid that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 6 2011, 12:05 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Johnson was fightin scared, scared to follow up and bring pressure like he usually does. Anyway, Bute isn't THAT good.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 6 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:29 PM) *
Where tha freak is everybody at (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) Dammit man! I guess nobody saw Pier Cote clean Jorge Teron's clock in 2 rounds...nasty shit man! Oh yeah...FUCK BUTE!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Oh yeah that undercard, I usually go for the technical fights, but I like a good scrap every now and then. I was like bloot! got em!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 6 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 6 2011, 01:08 AM) *
Oh yeah that undercard, I usually go for the technical fights, but I like a good scrap every now and then. I was like bloot! got em!

Yeah Cote almost had to pay for that bull-rushing headhunting he was doing, when Teron landed that counter right hand. Lmao! Cote was in la-la land for a few seconds, but he gave it to Teron like mail on Sunday! The jab that looked like a straight left, took Teron's soul, then the right hand followed, and finished him off. That shit reminded me of how Maidana opened that 6th round against Ortiz with the very first right hand immediately after the bell for the start of the 6th...and all hell followed.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Nov 6 2011, 12:39 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

BOOOORING!!!!! I though Johnson landed a lot more shots then he was given credit for. I don't think he did enough to win. Case in point was the 4th round, Bute did next to nothing and was given the round just because he was Bute?? Johnson landed the jab and rights pretty consistently. His right hand body shots were simply discounted all night.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 7 2011, 04:23 AM
Post #16

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Well FUCK THIS!

Johnson came for a paycheck. Fast forwarded after the 8th round. I only gave him round 2 anyway. He didn't even care.

Jack

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Nov 7 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #17

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

Bute showed Johnson too much respect.
Cote looked great, can't wait to see more of him.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 7 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 7 2011, 04:23 AM) *
Well FUCK THIS!

Johnson came for a paycheck. Fast forwarded after the 8th round. I only gave him round 2 anyway. He didn't even care.

Jack

Dammit Jack, I saw that coming after the 6th round. Then Bute started dialing in on him from 9 on...Johnson did nothing at all, other than landing a few good right hands. I dont know how much of Johnson we will see after this...probably not much.

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Nov 7 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Bute showed Johnson too much respect.
Cote looked great, can't wait to see more of him.

Exactly! Bute showed him too much respect, and Johnson showed Bute's left hand too much respect (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Man, Bute's left hand was on vacation for at least 6 rounds...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:19 AM