IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather-Ortiz only 850,000 PPV buys? (Topics Merged), Is FightHype reporting inaccurate figures?
Allmenjoi8
post Oct 8 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

To quote Donald Rumsfeld: There are knowns that are known and there are knowns that are unknown

That quote makes more sense than that "article." If you are going to post something as blatantly bias as that crap of an article at least get it from a creditable source. You shit on fighthype that gets its info from the horses mouth but credit this guy that no one has heard of, not even Method aka All Knowing, knows everything and everyone has heard of this guy. SO if no one on this site has never heard of the guy this topic really does not have a leg to stand on. Try again. By the way, can you find an article that gives the official count of the Pac and Mosely fight?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 8 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 9 2011, 04:39 PM) *
To quote Donald Rumsfeld: There are knowns that are known and there are knowns that are unknown

That quote makes more sense than that "article." If you are going to post something as blatantly bias as that crap of an article at least get it from a creditable source. You shit on fighthype that gets its info from the horses mouth but credit this guy that no one has heard of, not even Method aka All Knowing, knows everything and everyone has heard of this guy. SO if no one on this site has never heard of the guy this topic really does not have a leg to stand on. Try again. By the way, can you find an article that gives the official count of the Pac and Mosely fight?

He actually sights Steve Kim and he is known.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Oct 8 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 8 2011, 10:40 PM) *
He actually sights Steve Kim and he is known.

By who? the last couple of people who posted on this topic said they never heard of him. Just saying.

This post has been edited by Allmenjoi8: Oct 8 2011, 10:43 PM

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 8 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 9 2011, 04:42 PM) *
By who? the last couple of people who posted on this topic said they never heard of him. Just saying.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't know who Steve Kim is? Seriously? Ahmm I'm pretty sure Method knows who Steve Fucken Kim is. I'd stake my life on it.

(I sense we are about to go down a familiar rabbit hole.)

+Quote Post
PalookaJoe
post Oct 8 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #15

Guess who...

Member No.: 13,297

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 8 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't know who Steve Kim is? Seriously? Ahmm I'm pretty sure Method knows who Steve Fucken Kim is. I'd stake my life on it.

That's what I'm saying. I don't claim to be the most knowledgeable of boxing fans but I know who Steve Kim is. lol

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Oct 8 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Oct 8 2011, 09:46 PM) *
It doesnt say where the numbers came from. Ive never even heard of this Steve Kim dude and the writer doesnt even list his credituals. I doubt he has the contacts to break a story like that. Im not buying it. HBO will realise the offical numbers. They always do.

It's so easy to figure out the true boxing fans who actually follow the sport. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 8 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 9 2011, 04:52 PM) *

Nah you know she's gonna pull her usual and split from this thread.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Oct 8 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #18

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

Steve Kim from Maxboxing? He's frequently mentioned as one of the press row scorers in major bouts.

I also think people are misreading Meth's post.

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 8 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 8 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't know who Steve Kim is? Seriously? Ahmm I'm pretty sure Method knows who Steve Fuckein Kim is. I'd stake my life on it.

Ummmm. Yeah. He covers boxing full time, writes about it a few times a week, and I've actually threw a few drinks back w him on more than one occasion...and all we did was talk boxing.

Again, the sport doesn't stop/start w him, but he's dialed in, and if he's hearing things, I give weight to them (thought I always tend to do my own due diligence).

This post has been edited by Method: Oct 8 2011, 11:20 PM

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 8 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 9 2011, 12:18 AM) *
I also think people are misreading Meth's post.

Yeah. In which way. Im just saying, Steve is who he is, but he's dialed in. I dont know anything about what he said about figures. What I do know is he talks to sort of everyone, and is somewhat dialed in. Dont mean he's the axe for the sport, but if someone comes in here and says "never heard of this steve kim guy", then you are suspect, at best.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:43 AM