IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Stevenson-Fonfana:SPOILERS, No New Threads or Public Streams
mrchitown
post May 28 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #91

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 28 2014, 11:14 AM) *
Nope, sure didn't. Well let me put it this way, her spending habits appeared to be frugal, so I didn't see a need to set many ground rules. Our only rule was..."if you a bill that takes more 30 seconds to post to the account, then give the company the SAVING's account number, transfer the money to that account, and let it take as long it wants, to clear".

Mind you, I moved my stuff to her account, and she THOUGHT she had all of her lingering bills set up in the saving's account...totally forgot about the student loans. She though that her forbearance began the FOLLOWING month, but c'mon now, they tell you on the phone, EXACTLY when the forbearance starts.

I ended up going out with my friends that night, and had to ask HER for some damn money, since I was such a dingbat when it came to actually having a saving's account with money it in...not one of those saving's account that use when I write checks and have lingering bills pending. The fight came when I asked her for some fuckin money, and I get a, "What do you need $80 for one night for? You're going to Wet Willie's, it's not gonna cost you $80". BITCH, those were MY plans, and I HAD some money before you overdrew the damn account.

Wait, bounty hunters?! Tell me more!

Tell me about it. I barely had enough money for the weekend, so bail money was out of the question. Not to mention that one of the dudes that he was confronting, had a cauliflower ear, and the other two looked like freakin Crossfit instructors. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Even if I had bail money, I would've been pissed off anyway and thinking..."Damn, I could've made some punk ass daiquiris at home for half the price". However, my girlfriend was at the house, so I probably would've ended up choking her out anyway...so I had to pick my poison. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I hate those situations, when you looking at the gus and you like damn, these dudes I'm with can't fight. I have a couple dudes I ahng with who just talk and talk and talk. It's to the point now where we jsut let them clean up their own mess
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 28 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #92

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (flazi @ May 28 2014, 01:09 PM) *
nothing more humiliating then having to ask your girl for money then she asks what do you need it for or why so much and its her damn fault you need it lol. no wonder you went out anyway.

yeah the bounty hunters were deep back then in the early 90s. luckily i knew a few who had street cred so i never really got sweated much then again i always tried to stay away from the area.

You ainy lyin'...it felt so backwards...as if I had to ask my Terrier to grab me a beer outta the fridge...te roles were totally backwards. I wanted to give her "powdered palm", JUST for telling me how much I needed for a weekend that I planned, BEFORE she sodomized the account.

Trust me, I was gonna go out ANYWAY. Either that, or me and her could fight about the overdraft, which I'm sure she didn't want. I felt dumb asking for the money, now that I think about it, I didn't ask...I kinda "asked while I was in the middle of getting dressed". I said, "I'm gonna need about 80 for tonight", then came the crybaby bullshit about why I needed that much. LOL

That bounty hunters story threw me off, but it sounded like some wiiiiiild stuff! I wasn't even there, but when I say I'm SO glad you got that pass...no need for you to be stuck fighting off 3 dudes. Lol

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 28 2014, 11:46 PM) *
I hate those situations, when you looking at the gus and you like damn, these dudes I'm with can't fight. I have a couple dudes I ahng with who just talk and talk and talk. It's to the point now where we jsut let them clean up their own mess

When I say I ALWAYS have in the back of my mind that I'm gonna fight alone...no need to look for the help of others. It ALWAYS helps when you know you're with somebody who will fight, lol. I just saw that dude's cauliflower ear, I mentally started making peace before it popped off. I don't mind a fight, but a LONG fight for the evening...nooooo freakin thanks. Lol

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post May 29 2014, 08:00 AM
Post #93

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 27 2014, 12:21 PM) *
youve confounded me by learning a new word today. your english teacher must be proud. im jk. i think hopkins wins against the stevenson that got troubled by fonfara. fonfara was decent though, he wasnt shot like cloud or dawson, and he never gave up which scored him that knockown. i think if stevenson does something stupid like look for the KO against old man hopscotch, hes gonna be confounded with counter right hands

I agree. I see Adonis getting peppered and frustrated... Fonfara won me over.. No quit... Good upside but he needs to work on defending body shots.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 27 2014, 04:15 PM) *
Lay off Ward, you act like you want to kill him lol

I also don't see much in Kovalev as to what he can do except land a power shot. We have to remember this is a guy who doesn't get hit with flush shots. Defensively Hopkins is a master mind, this isn't no C class fighter like the ones Kovalev is used to facing. And Stevenson has some tools but the activity level isn't there. You have to outwork Bernard, neither of these guys can do that imo

lol... I don't hate Ward.. just perplexes me how people bashed Hopkins even at an advanced age for not moving out of 160 and this guys is doing Jack Shit and he gets left alone...

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post May 29 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #94

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

maybe I'm old school but I like when a fighter defends his title 10-15 times and rules a division like Hopkins did at 160... all this jumping around and catchweights lead to nothing more than excuses

beat everyone in your division then when your body dictates its time then move up

in the case of Ward? I want him to camp out for GGG, JCCJr and Groves

+Quote Post
flazi
post May 29 2014, 02:08 PM
Post #95

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 28 2014, 09:29 PM) *
You ainy lyin'...it felt so backwards...as if I had to ask my Terrier to grab me a beer outta the fridge...te roles were totally backwards. I wanted to give her "powdered palm", JUST for telling me how much I needed for a weekend that I planned, BEFORE she sodomized the account.

Trust me, I was gonna go out ANYWAY. Either that, or me and her could fight about the overdraft, which I'm sure she didn't want. I felt dumb asking for the money, now that I think about it, I didn't ask...I kinda "asked while I was in the middle of getting dressed". I said, "I'm gonna need about 80 for tonight", then came the crybaby bullshit about why I needed that much. LOL

That bounty hunters story threw me off, but it sounded like some wiiiiiild stuff! I wasn't even there, but when I say I'm SO glad you got that pass...no need for you to be stuck fighting off 3 dudes. Lol

lmao powdered palm. girls be feeling empowered when a man need money from them. i found this out the hard way. but don't even dare to ask them what they need money for nor question the amount they ask for.

the bounty hunters couldn't believed dude popped off at the mouth and ran. he had the tag of bitchmade for a long time.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #96

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 28 2014, 11:29 PM) *
When I say I ALWAYS have in the back of my mind that I'm gonna fight alone...no need to look for the help of others. It ALWAYS helps when you know you're with somebody who will fight, lol. I just saw that dude's cauliflower ear, I mentally started making peace before it popped off. I don't mind a fight, but a LONG fight for the evening...nooooo freakin thanks. Lol

I got a few that I know for sure will throw hands but it be the ones who always calling in reinforcements that starts the trouble lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #97

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 29 2014, 08:00 AM) *
I agree. I see Adonis getting peppered and frustrated... Fonfara won me over.. No quit... Good upside but he needs to work on defending body shots.

lol... I don't hate Ward.. just perplexes me how people bashed Hopkins even at an advanced age for not moving out of 160 and this guys is doing Jack Shit and he gets left alone...

Man Fonfara's upside isn't that high. I've seen the guy fight many times here in Chicago and he's never impressed me. He did Saturday but he has a lot of things to work on before he even can get a title belt around his waist.

Ward gets shit from damn near everybody, he doesn't get it to the level of a Hopkins or a Mayweather but it's been started.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post May 29 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #98

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2014, 11:03 PM) *
Man Fonfara's upside isn't that high. I've seen the guy fight many times here in Chicago and he's never impressed me. He did Saturday but he has a lot of things to work on before he even can get a title belt around his waist.

Ward gets shit from damn near everybody, he doesn't get it to the level of a Hopkins or a Mayweather but it's been started.

I hear you!!! yet If he fights in the spirit he did against "so called" Superman and work to hone his skills, he seems to be a tough fight for anyone at 175...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2014, 10:30 PM
Post #99

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 29 2014, 10:12 PM) *
I hear you!!! yet If he fights in the spirit he did against "so called" Superman and work to hone his skills, he seems to be a tough fight for anyone at 175...

If he can consistently deliver performances like that then he'll be a champ. He does need to put in some more work in the gym. But he has the potential to get there

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 1 2014, 05:42 AM
Post #100

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 25 2014, 07:44 AM) *
She is African and Dominican. So she is very black. You are suppose to keep a bottle of water next to your bed! Stevenson gassed last night but still
Pulled it out

Either you started all these fires we having or Ms16 let you have a day off. What up Professor! I enjoyed all three fights. Charlo grind his way to a win against a relentless fighter. Lemieux probably is up for KO of the year and Stevenson got pulled into deep waters and survived! Good night for boxing.

Does Paulie seem jaded?

who? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

paulie is on point imo. i like his commentary.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 07:59 AM