IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NBC Sports@8PMET/5PM(PT)-Didchenko vs. Mohammedi-SPOILERS, No Public Streams or Discussion of Showtime Card
Jack 1000
post Jun 21 2014, 04:02 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Tonight it's a 12-round main event light-heavyweight championship elimination. The Co-feature are Philly natives, Dargan vs. Flores. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2014, 08:57 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I missed the damn card messing around with my girl whose notoriously slow. I hate going to visit her family....but I'm glad my boy Dargan won, been a fan of his since the ams and he's been plagued by inactivity so hopefully this is a step towards better things for him. And I heard the main event was an ugly affair

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 21 2014, 11:35 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2014, 06:57 PM) *
I missed the damn card messing around with my girl whose notoriously slow. I hate going to visit her family....but I'm glad my boy Dargan won, been a fan of his since the ams and he's been plagued by inactivity so hopefully this is a step towards better things for him. And I heard the main event was an ugly affair

Dargan looked good! He knocked him out in the 5th. Kid has talent. I saw him fight a few times. He seems like he is ready for some stiff competition. He had a great game plan.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 22 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2014, 11:35 PM) *
Dargan looked good! He knocked him out in the 5th. Kid has talent. I saw him fight a few times. He seems like he is ready for some stiff competition. He had a great game plan.

He needs to do something soon. Inactivity has plagued his career

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 02:49 AM