IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm surprise Kimbo didn't make Percy's list!
Douchebag
post Jun 12 2008, 08:46 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

Whether you think he is for real or not you have to admit that Kimbo looks the part. It's really no big deal, but to me he is easily in the top ten of scary looking individuals in MMA. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jun 12 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Kimbo Slice does not fight in the UFC, therefore he's not qualified to make Percy's list of the 10 Most Intimidating Looking UFC Fighters.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 12 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(thehype @ Jun 12 2008, 10:22 AM) [snapback]392376[/snapback]
Kimbo Slice does not fight in the UFC, therefore he's not qualified to make Percy's list of the 10 Most Intimidating Looking UFC Fighters.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

got it! For some reason I was thinking MMA. But that brings me to a second thought. I think it's time to quit giving the UFC special treatment. IMHO that is part of the problem with MMA in the US it's almost like the UFC=All of MMA. Because that org gets special treatment just because it's the oldest and most established MMA org in the US. I think it should just be one of the orgs instead of the big dog that everybody wants to go to. It's not like the other MMA orgs aren't putting just as good if not better shows then the UFC.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Jun 12 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #4

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jun 12 2008, 09:32 AM) [snapback]392378[/snapback]
got it! For some reason I was thinking MMA. But that brings me to a second thought. I think it's time to quit giving the UFC special treatment. IMHO that is part of the problem with MMA in the US it's almost like the UFC=All of MMA. Because that org gets special treatment just because it's the oldest and most established MMA org in the US. I think it should just be one of the orgs instead of the big dog that everybody wants to go to. It's not like the other MMA orgs aren't putting just as good if not better shows then the UFC.

Trust me I dont put the UFC on a higher stage then any other organization, but that shit would've took forever to gather if I would've done all of MMA. LOL

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Jun 12 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jun 12 2008, 09:32 AM) [snapback]392378[/snapback]

Co-sign. Are you taking your medication, Conscience? You've been unusually perceptive these days.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:28 PM