Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pretty Boy Floyd VS Money Mayweather
BoxingStill#1
post May 1 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

Haha.. we have to make up a dream fight of him fighting his younger self.. Lls. Sad..

I'm glad to be I'm this era of boxing. I believe we are witnessing a once in a lifetime fighter and history..

I'm not dick riding, I'm stating facts. It's not the record, it's the fact he has fought and mostly dominated CHAMPIONS, AND VETERANS.

So I believe he goes undefeated before 49 fights? I don't know honestly..

Ummmmm PBF wins imo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 2 2014, 08:46 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Pretty Boy Floyd was definitely better than Money Mayweather. Much greater power, greater speed, sharper defense, and more sharp over all.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 2 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Pretty Boy was an assassin! he seek and destroyed! He was merciless against his opponents. No respect. Money May is more methodical and has an artistic way of fighting. He is painting a picture and he knows exactly what he wants to do. I think the artist beats the assassin.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post May 2 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i just have a hard time believing guererro would have lasted 12 rounds with the PBF who gatti'd gatti. he was just a vicious 130-140 lb fighter. his body was much different back then, before he fought de la hoya, i feel like thats when he put on all that muscle mass. his body back then was purely built from boxing only, since he was like 10. his reflexes were probably the best i have ever seen n any fighter. his eye contact was awesome, you just couldnt do anything without him seeing it and adjusting to it. he was just born to box.

edit: also the fact that when he was pbf, he still had his hands. they werent as brittle then, i think theyve pretty much healed, but after that is when his style changed and the shoulder roll became his primary weapon. as PBF, you saw what his true style is, he has all his faculties.

This post has been edited by klonopinz: May 2 2014, 04:59 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:47 AM