> Timmy Bradley, staying in his lane
Cshel86
post Feb 3 2014, 04:24 PM
Post #51

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 3 2014, 09:52 AM) *
I know him and Cam parted ways but I'm not giving her credit for nothing but this tom foolery that she negotiated for him now. A Lot of athletes converse with their wives but trust me it doesn't mean shit. I used to work for the Chicago Bears, and whether it's a wife or a jump off, their input is minimal because the athlete has the final decision. It's one thing to lay in bed and talk money but it's another thing to actually hop on the phone, take meetings and negotiate. I don't think a Lebron and I know Jay Cutler is driven by the input of his wife on contracts.

She just dropped the ball on this one, he getting $6m and he got $5m the first time, that's some shrewd negotiating lol. And look what Cameron said, she left money on the table . Now if you tell me she sat back and ate enchiladas and watched what Dunkin was doing I could buy that a helluva lot more then her driving anything in regards to Tim early on.

We've seen many man fall because of the practice of business of a woman, let's just keep that in mind lol. Shane is the best example. She led him to slaughter a few times. Donaire is p***y whipped, his family doesn't even like her, I wonder why they is lol. And she's led him to slaughter against Rigo and now hes looking like a flash in the pan instead of the Filipino flash. Spouses managing in sports, especially in boxing has always ended badly and things are off to a shitty start here. He should've kept Dunkin

My girl cant even get me to adjust the A/C in the middle of the night when it gets hot...no way I'd let her negotiate anything regarding my money.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 3 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2014, 03:24 PM) *
My girl cant even get me to adjust the A/C in the middle of the night when it gets hot...no way I'd let her negotiate anything regarding my money.

I 2nd that

I think Tim's wife left a bit of money on the table as Dunkin stated but if Bradley is happy with his decision then more power to him. I kinda wanted to see him hold out a bit but he thought $6m was better then $5m..truthfully he should've gotten more.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 4 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2014, 01:24 PM) *

you should write a book.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 3 2014, 08:05 PM) *
I 2nd that

I think Tim's wife left a bit of money on the table as Dunkin stated but if Bradley is happy with his decision then more power to him. I kinda wanted to see him hold out a bit but he thought $6m was better then $5m..truthfully he should've gotten more.

And you should be the co-author. Bradley should gotten more for being the champ and for beating Pac. oh well

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Feb 4 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #54

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Heard his interview on espn.Guy is a real classy dude.

Said he not type of guy to chase a fight with Floyd...And he has a point...if he exited from TR, doesn't mean he'd get a guaranteed fight with Floyd.I actually don't think I've ever even heard Floyd say Timothy Bradley's name before.

Its pretty fucking crazy Bradley bout to have 2 Pacquiao fights and Floyd not have 1.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 4 2014, 09:02 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 3 2014, 11:05 PM) *
I 2nd that

Man, you don't what a real war is, until you're bumping heads with your lady about the A/C.

Anything dealing with Top Rank, involves money being left on the table...or under table, rather. Lol

I'm aware that he parted ways with Dunkin, so does that mean that his wife manages him? If so, then he just kept the money in the family, and avoided possibly breaking even because of taxes and management fees.

I didn't read the article, so I'll just shut up about the manager piece, lol. Is Gaby Penagaricano his advisor?

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 4 2014, 03:24 PM) *
you should write a book.

And you should be the co-author. Bradley should gotten more for being the champ and for beating Pac. oh well

Don't give me any ideas, lol. If anything, I'll start writing short stories and have Chi market that shit!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 5 2014, 07:13 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2014, 08:02 PM) *
Man, you don't what a real war is, until you're bumping heads with your lady about the A/C.

Anything dealing with Top Rank, involves money being left on the table...or under table, rather. Lol

I'm aware that he parted ways with Dunkin, so does that mean that his wife manages him? If so, then he just kept the money in the family, and avoided possibly breaking even because of taxes and management fees.

I didn't read the article, so I'll just shut up about the manager piece, lol. Is Gaby Penagaricano his advisor?

Don't give me any ideas, lol. If anything, I'll start writing short stories and have Chi market that shit!

I'll go with under the table

I believe his wife is now managing him, and true, that's less money they have to give to someone else, and I don't think Gaby is his advisor

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 5 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #57

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 5 2014, 07:13 PM) *
I'll go with under the table

I believe his wife is now managing him, and true, that's less money they have to give to someone else, and I don't think Gaby is his advisor

If she kept dunkins percentage then there's not to much left to debate.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 5 2014, 08:59 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 5 2014, 06:29 PM) *
If she kept dunkins percentage then there's not to much left to debate.

She probably did

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 5 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #59

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 5 2014, 09:59 PM) *
She probably did

Can't knock keeping it in the family ....as long as he had a lawyer make sure he don't get mosley'd. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:09 AM