> "one time" thurman, another hype job?
ryustuh
post Feb 9 2014, 06:08 PM
Post #41

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 9 2014, 05:53 PM) *
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with asking for it back. Now, if you've bought her clothes, shoes, purses, etc...then its a bit tacky to ask for it back, maybe. The engagement ring was bought for a purpose...as a statement that you intend on marrying her. If the shit falls through, then she needs to give it back.

I've heard women laugh and brag, as if it was some type of victory to NOT give the ring back. I mean damn, yall aren't getting married...so what's the point of keeping the ring? Is she gonna wear it when she meets the next loser or somethin? Im confused.

I'm not even sure how the ring buying process goes...but I'll either buy an inexpensive one, or buy a nice one and get a looooong payment plan on it...like $12 monthly, for 10 years. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Do they repo rings, or nah???

man idk shit's all new to me too. i remember when i was picking one out, i started sweatin like crazy once the jeweler started putting the tab together. literally, it felt like someone turned the thermostat up 20 degrees. you gotta get the band, the mounting, the right cut diamond, the right carat fuck it was such a headache...but you're right dude, once they get it on their finger a switch goes off and suddenly its not the same girl u met the first time.

i see a lot of the guys here got their own share of problems LMAO

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Feb 9 2014, 06:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 9 2014, 06:29 PM
Post #42

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

I used to think Thurman was a hype job, but not anymore. As his career has progressed, he's matured and he's shown a lot of improvement.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 10 2014, 08:17 PM
Post #43

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 9 2014, 03:16 PM) *
It's already in the works...D is about to be holding up liquors stores, if he don't play his cards right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

or dip into my retirement, which I am not doing. I gave her a limit and that what it is.

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 9 2014, 03:39 PM) *
Pull out?! How about "wrap it up"?! You should be preaching that sermon, Deacon Dolimite. Lol

My girlfriend finds so much interest in telling me when her cycle is supposed to come on...like I give a shit. Condoms all day long over here...I'm trying to save $10k this year...can't do that with a whining little Cshel Jr. crying and wanting his ass wiped every half hour. Lol

I had that finance talk with her last week...I cant do that jacked up money business...love aint enough to make me overlook it. Women tend to lose it when that ring slides on their finger...oops...I meant rings with an "s". Next thing you know, you';; send her to the store for some milk, and she'll come back with a new car. Smh

Like I said, I'm saving at least $10k this year...gonna do the same next year. I put my student loans in forbearance...fuck Sallie Mae...Cshel needs a nice savings account.The way these chicks work, they get mad, run amok (jack up your credit and finances, drive you batshit crazy) then leave you with nothing. Trust me, even the smallest things make me look at the big picture nowadays.

My ex girlfriend decided that she wanted out, and what does she do? She takes the Wii system that we went half on...like that shit was gonna hurt me. Truthfully though....a brotha was salty as hell about that Wii. Thing is, its probably at her spot collecting dust. I told my current girlfriend that I was looking for a Wii (a few months ago) and she got PISSED because I bought my self one before Christmas. She made a fuss saying that she was gonna buy it for me first...no ma, been there, done that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Whaaaat???

Get outta here man, a house keeper? WTF for??? Sounds like you have your hands full over there. I actually enjoy cleaning up my spot, whenever I have a nice block of time to do clean it good. If I ever hire a house keeper, she's gonna KEEP this house up...that includes cooking, cleaning, walking/feeding these maniac ass dogs that I have, and wiping my ass.
If she does all of these things well, then I'll leave my woman and marry HER ass! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

1st bold: They won't let me be a deacon in my church! lol

2nd Bold: I told her she needs her head checked. We clean on Saturdays and if 3 year old can clean his fucking room, she can clean her closet, put dishes in the dishwasher and mop my damn floors. These chics thinks cats out here are fucking genie! Just cause they cute they think they can get away with shit. ugly dames are appreciative!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:06 AM