> Love or Hate Floyd Mayweather? Reasons Why, 1 Topic Merged Here
rusty_trombone
post Nov 20 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #41

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 20 2009, 11:34 AM) *
You do realize that during Ali's prime and in the 70's that he was still hated a large faction of people who referred to him as an "upitty n***" or "that draft dodging n*****" right??

You're also aware of the mockcomputer fight between he and Marciano where Ali not only lost to Marciano but to slow ass Jim Jeffries right? My point in mentioning these is that to a guy who's speaking the truth, these things wouldn't have been said or occurred based on his perception at the time.

oh shit, someone called him nstars !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Nov 20 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #42

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 20 2009, 10:34 AM) *
You do realize that during Ali's prime and in the 70's that he was still hated a large faction of people who referred to him as an "upitty n***" or "that draft dodging n*****" right??

You're also aware of the mockcomputer fight between he and Marciano where Ali not only lost to Marciano but to slow ass Jim Jeffries right? My point in mentioning these is that to a guy who's speaking the truth, these things wouldn't have been said or occurred based on his perception at the time.

off the subject a lil but alis prime wasnt in the 70's... his prime was in the 60's... the ali of the 70's was a shell of what had been.... thats how great he was... just wanted to throw that in there...

+Quote Post
MarzB
post Nov 20 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #43

Junior Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,494

Thats not what I said.

I said
that during Ali's prime and in the 70's

So basically I including BOTH eras..

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Nov 20 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 20 2009, 11:10 AM) *
Thats not what I said.

I said
that during Ali's prime and in the 70's

So basically I including BOTH eras..

sorry homie dont cut my head off... lol...

+Quote Post
kingknockout
post Nov 20 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #45

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,222

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 20 2009, 08:11 AM) *
You're a fool!How many times Mosley challenge him and even go as far as embarrass him in the public yet his balls shrink more. "Numbers don't lie, people do"
,Ellerbe is one big lie!I can't stand with this kind of people who publicly conning people in a broad daylight just to steal their hard earned money and I know that americans are vulnerable to public fraud.

all of all that shit you typed, you said absolutely nothing, if you are going call me out of my name, then please explain why....

nothing I typed is bullshit, I kicked that real...I kept it 100, is floyd not cocky? does shane not go in some of his fights trying to go for the clear knockout? so everybody that likes boxing knows paul williams? paul williams will generate big money for boxing as a whole if he fought floyd?

point out where I was so foolish

+Quote Post
thehype
post Nov 20 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #46

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 20 2009, 07:13 AM) *
Absolutely! I never agreed with or supported him going to fight in the UK. If its not Mosley or Pac then it should be nobody at all. I'm just saying I agree with them going after Pac before Mosley. Him fighting in the UK is BS all around unless he's fighting Shane or Pac in the UK.

Floyd or his manager didn't say he was considering fighting Mathew Hatton or Quintana, that was Hype's sources. Floyd's people said Pac and Mosley.

THERE'S ONLY OOOOOOONE FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Floyd's people said Pac and Mosley, but they didn't say when.

Chew on that for a minute.

THERE'S ONLY OOOOOOONE FLOYD MAYWEATHER

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thehype
post Nov 20 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #47

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 20 2009, 06:57 AM) *
Of course and I agree with that but the reason for "possibly" fighting in the UK is for the money they are paying him to fight over there but that was from The Hype's sources. Ellerbe suggest that Mayweather is fighting either Manny or Mosley next. So I guess we can pretty much throw those other three out the window.

Really? Since when do you take what Leonard Ellerbe says as gospel?

Here's the key...he didn't say WHEN they would fight either one of those guys.

And besides....Mosley ain't beating Berto. Mark my words. The only way Shane wins is if Berto is if he puts Berto to sleep. Otherwise, expect an ugly affair that sees Berto hugging and running all 12 rounds en route to a CONTROVERSIAL decision (much like Taylor vs. Hopkins) that will force a rematch.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Nov 20 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #48

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 20 2009, 01:23 PM) *

And besides....Mosley ain't beating Berto. Mark my words. The only way Shane wins is if Berto is if he puts Berto to sleep. Otherwise, expect an ugly affair that sees Berto hugging and running all 12 rounds en route to a CONTROVERSIAL decision (much like Taylor vs. Hopkins) that will force a rematch.

No way. Mosley is gonna either put Berto to sleep or give him a boxing lesson...or both. Berto doesnt have the skill to beat Shane.....ask Luis Collazo.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Nov 20 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 20 2009, 02:23 PM) *

I agree Hype. Berto is a strong, fast well conditioned welterweight and might beat Mosley. Funny thing Mayweather calling him out when Mosley already has a fight signed with Berto lol.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Nov 20 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 20 2009, 02:23 PM) *
And besides....Mosley ain't beating Berto. Mark my words. The only way Shane wins is if Berto is if he puts Berto to sleep.

Considering Berto's shaky chin, that's a strong possibility then.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:26 PM