IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao - Cotto Rematch June 9th??? Maybe held at MGM Grand or Thomas & Max Arena???
BoxingStill#1
post Jan 21 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jan 21 2012, 08:44 PM) *
Those 3 words.....yep 100%....there is no point in a Pacquaio v Cotto 2 fight , what is there to gain?? , the public wont really buy it , its basically another 1 sided beating for Cotto.

At least give us a bit for freshness in fighting Bradley or Peterson

Terrible fight if this is the one , i wouldnt even stay up to watch this live

1+

Though no way he gets in there with Bradley,.. I honesty see that fight real close..

Bradley body work pulls the bitch outta Pac..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im still trying to see why Cotto wont just do what Floyd does, in regards to handling his business. He has his own promotional company, so all he has to do is lease the services of GBP, and get the majority of his money, since he's a free agent. He would make waaaay more money fighting Floyd, rather than pursuing an ass-kicking repeat with Pac.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Jan 21 2012, 09:10 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

Anybody here lives in Vegas? Has anyone seen that stadium Arum was "building"? It should be under construction by now right? At least a tarpoline of it in an empty lot?

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jan 21 2012, 09:49 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 21 2012, 08:59 PM) *
Im still trying to see why Cotto wont just do what Floyd does, in regards to handling his business. He has his own promotional company, so all he has to do is lease the services of GBP, and get the majority of his money, since he's a free agent. He would make waaaay more money fighting Floyd, rather than pursuing an ass-kicking repeat with Pac.

I see Arum throwing all types of numbers Cotto's way.. along with some promises..

In regards to Cotto, I think Arum knew thew the only real way he could keep hi in the loop was a promised rematch with Pac.. which leads us to think that damn.. that's been the MO the enitre time.. we've all been played..

I agree with you though.. Cotto Floyed would be the second biggets draw in Boxing right now... I think that's out the door because Floyed said he doesn't want Pacs "leftovers".. which is a statement I really can't agree with. Cotto has reestablished himself as a king pin and it makes sense to attempt to make that one..

Wayyyy more sense than a Martinez fight IMO..

I also see it as a good fight contrary to most peoples opinion. I can't see Cotto winning at this point, but I see a style match for fight fans..

Pac always beats Cotto.. (likely)

Cotto good challenge for floyed

Floyed beats Pac..

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 21 2012, 09:49 PM) *
I see Arum throwing all types of numbers Cotto's way.. along with some promises..

In regards to Cotto, I think Arum knew thew the only real way he could keep hi in the loop was a promised rematch with Pac.. which leads us to think that damn.. that's been the MO the enitre time.. we've all been played..

I agree with you though.. Cotto Floyed would be the second biggets draw in Boxing right now... I think that's out the door because Floyed said he doesn't want Pacs "leftovers".. which is a statement I really can't agree with. Cotto has reestablished himself as a king pin and it makes sense to attempt to make that one..

Wayyyy more sense than a Martinez fight IMO..

I also see it as a good fight contrary to most peoples opinion. I can't see Cotto winning at this point, but I see a style match for fight fans..

Pac always beats Cotto.. (likely)

Cotto good challenge for floyed

Floyed beats Pac..

Yep, sounds like somebody is giving into some promises made to him. The safer and more profitable fight for Miguel is a Floyd fight, regardless of the leftovers factor. Now, what would be interesting, is if it was a possibility/known fact that Pac was PEDs when he fought Cotto, then this would be a good revenge match for Cotto...a second one by the way.

Other than that, this fight is being shoved down our throats. We were already served JMM/Pac 3, which happened to be pretty good, but c'mon Bob, spread the gag fests out a bit, please.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 21 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

I'd rather watch tow pigs fuck. The first fight wasn't even competitive so please tell me what warrants a second one? Only good thing about this is we get to see Cotto's wife and them big ass titties.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Jan 21 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #17

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

I see Cotto being more disciplined on this fight, especially with the recent blueprint Marquez laid out once again. Box and move backwards to Pacquiao's right side then time him perfectly equals a very frustrated Pacquiao. But I don't think Cotto can pull this off. He has such low punch resistance. Pacquiao will catch him with something big and out goes the strategy.

Pacquiao by stoppage again.

I for one want to see this fight though, Pacquiao fights are exciting to watch when he's dominating the other guy.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 21 2012, 10:24 PM) *
I'd rather watch tow pigs fuck. The first fight wasn't even competitive so please tell me what warrants a second one? Only good thing about this is we get to see Cotto's wife and them big ass titties.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I hoping this fight doesn't take place, smh. As far as Cotto's wife...hopefully she stays at home for this one.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 21 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #19

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 21 2012, 10:17 PM) *

I hoping this fight doesn't take place, smh. As far as Cotto's wife...hopefully she stays at home for this one.

Yeah really cause Cotto would get massacred but hey if she wants to come I'm all for it. Those breast are a ting of beauty (In my Mickey from Rocky voice).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 21 2012, 11:47 PM) *
Yeah really cause Cotto would get massacred but hey if she wants to come I'm all for it. Those breast are a ting of beauty (In my Mickey from Rocky voice).

My next sig may have her crying in the crowd...along with the ta-tas of course (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:41 AM