IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Switched sides guess his new friends wanted him dead.", Pacquiao and 50 Cent Side-By Side? (Added Info for Topic Clarity)
leonthegee
post Sep 18 2012, 06:54 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,401

http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-manny-pac...ide-cali--57218

Saw this pic and I couldnt help but quote the best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Sep 18 2012, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

I don't know dude's name in the yellow shirt but he is one of the dudes who are in Floyd's camp. I'm not really sure how to view this. 50 Cent is the type of individual who will consort with your enemy if you and him fall out but the other hard work, dedication dude shouldn't be there with him. I don't trust this shit and it can be looked at as if they are moles for Floyd reporting back to him. Things aren't always what they seem They could be playing Manny. If 50 and Floyd get back in touch and become best good buds again, this picture will look like a spy job.

Slim switched sides on me/let n*****s ride on me/I thought we was cool why you want me to die homie -50 Cent

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 18 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

One could only speculate from the outside looking in, but fif did reiterate that him and Floyd are still in contact. I'm gonna wait till more facts come out. I like to hear things from the horses mouth with updates on there situations, and all this pic tells me is exactly what fif said would happen. I'm sure Fighthype will have more updates on Floyd, 50 & Manny "soap opera". But this whole thing sure does make talking about Floyd vs. Manny relevant again.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 18 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 18 2012, 11:39 AM) *
One could only speculate from the outside looking in, but fif did reiterate that him and Floyd are still in contact. I'm gonna wait till more facts come out. I like to hear things from the horses mouth with updates on there situations, and all this pic tells me is exactly what fif said would happen. I'm sure Fighthype will have more updates on Floyd, 50 & Manny "soap opera". But this whole thing sure does make talking about Floyd vs. Manny relevant again.

Agreed re. getting info. from the horse's mouth. Gambit, nice to see that you've rebounded from that Kimbo Slice thread...(sorry man, never going to let you live that one down).

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Saw the pic last night, the plot just keeps on thickening. At this point I'll wait to see what Floyd and 50 do a yr from now, this could be a setup or it could be legit. And how does this relate to stretch btw lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
Advisor Michael Koncz interrupted when Pacquiao was asked why he thinks he'll fight Mayweather and said, "Secret."

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
Pacquiao, as an aside, said he's more confident than in a long time that he can get a Mayweather fight next year, gave no specifics why.

See what I mean, stuff like this. They should make a movie out of this shit that they've been doing for the past 3yrs

+Quote Post
thehype
post Sep 19 2012, 01:01 AM
Post #7

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

The guy in the yellow shirt is Tommy Smalls.

And don't get your hopes up...there's is no "secret"...and no, 50 is NOT in communication with Floyd.

The only reason why Pacquiao THINKS he'll be fighting Floyd is because THAT is exactly what they want him to think.

Pacquiao didn't want to fight Bradley...but he didn't want to fight Marquez either. The ONLY person he wanted to fight was Floyd. He's ready to get out of boxing. He's ready to cash out on the biggest fight possible. That's why it was supposedly taking him so long to make a decision on his next opponent. He didn't want to fight either one...only Mayweather.

So, they had to once again create the illusion that they were locking in that fight for him. Michael Koncz has been pretending to call Al Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe on the regular. Like he himself said, he's been in communication with 50 for the past couple of months...which not so coincidentally is just how long it's taken for Manny to "choose" his next opponent. In fact, when the reports came out that 50 was talking to Miguel Cotto and trying to sign him to TMT Promotions, well, it was Michael Koncz who suggested that idea to 50. I can confirm ALL of that from an EXTREMELY reliable source.

So anyway, Pacquiao hops on a plane headed to the US and guess what...he STILL had not agreed to the Marquez fight, despite what Arum and Koncz were floating to the media. What he was TOLD was that if he fights Marquez, they can guarantee that Mayweather will be next in 2013. He was given assurances that once he arrived in the US, he would see firsthand why they could guarantee it. So Manny basically tells thems, "Okay, but Floyd better next, or else." So right when he's set to travel to the US, BOOM, Koncz drops his bombshell that 50 and Manny are going to do a joint promotional venture. Funny thing is Manny had absolutely no clue what any of that is about. I can also confirm that 100%.

So now you have 50 doing interviews saying TMT is about bringing you the fights you want to see...Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao....The Fight. Bob Arum is doing interviews talking about how he would love to work with 50. Koncz is out there spitting his propaganda too. Now fast forward and Manny is in the States meeting with 50 Cent and Tommy Smalls, two guys who, as you know, have always been affiliated with Floyd Mayweather. He has a private meeting with 50, Koncz and Arum shortly before the press conference with Marquez (the picture you see of 50, Pacquiao, and Tommy), and then Pacquiao emerges from that meeting telling reporters how confident he is that a fight with Mayweather will happen in 2013. Well that's because that's the bullshit they're feeding him. They HAD to feed him that bullshit because he's being difficult and stubborn, so the kid needed to be put in check...so they used 50, Tommy, and the promise of Mayweather in 2013 in order to get what they always wanted...another fight with Marquez.

And guess what...barring a knockout, Pacquiao will likely lose that fight on the scorecards. Mark my words! If he does not KO Marquez, which I don't think he will, then he will NOT win on the scorecards.

Now, as far as 50 goes, I wouldn't think that he doesn't know what's going on either...but at the same time, 50 needs to make certain moves if he hopes to actually do something in boxing with his promotional company and the fighters he has. But that's a whole different story...one that I don't really care to get into at the moment.

Now I know there will be some naysayers out there who will read this and won't want to believe it, but I back everything that I've written 110%...and members from Pacquiao's own camp have been on the phone to confirm it. At the end of the day, you can choose to believe whatever you want, but best believe, when all is said and done, I'll have a smile on my face as I go back and listen to the hours of audio while I'm writing my book. LOL.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2012, 02:06 AM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

Like I said soap opera bullshit lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2012, 02:16 AM
Post #9

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (thehype @ Sep 19 2012, 01:01 AM) *
The guy in the yellow shirt is Tommy Smalls.

And don't get your hopes up...there's is no "secret"...and no, 50 is NOT in communication with Floyd.

The only reason why Pacquiao THINKS he'll be fighting Floyd is because THAT is exactly what they want him to think.

Pacquiao didn't want to fight Bradley...but he didn't want to fight Marquez either. The ONLY person he wanted to fight was Floyd. He's ready to get out of boxing. He's ready to cash out on the biggest fight possible. That's why it was supposedly taking him so long to make a decision on his next opponent. He didn't want to fight either one...only Mayweather.

So, they had to once again create the illusion that they were locking in that fight for him. Michael Koncz has been pretending to call Al Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe on the regular. Like he himself said, he's been in communication with 50 for the past couple of months...which not so coincidentally is just how long it's taken for Manny to "choose" his next opponent. In fact, when the reports came out that 50 was talking to Miguel Cotto and trying to sign him to TMT Promotions, well, it was Michael Koncz who suggested that idea to 50. I can confirm ALL of that from an EXTREMELY reliable source.

So anyway, Pacquiao hops on a plane headed to the US and guess what...he STILL had not agreed to the Marquez fight, despite what Arum and Koncz were floating to the media. What he was TOLD was that if he fights Marquez, they can guarantee that Mayweather will be next in 2013. He was given assurances that once he arrived in the US, he would see firsthand why they could guarantee it. So Manny basically tells thems, "Okay, but Floyd better next, or else." So right when he's set to travel to the US, BOOM, Koncz drops his bombshell that 50 and Manny are going to do a joint promotional venture. Funny thing is Manny had absolutely no clue what any of that is about. I can also confirm that 100%.

So now you have 50 doing interviews saying TMT is about bringing you the fights you want to see...Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao....The Fight. Bob Arum is doing interviews talking about how he would love to work with 50. Koncz is out there spitting his propaganda too. Now fast forward and Manny is in the States meeting with 50 Cent and Tommy Smalls, two guys who, as you know, have always been affiliated with Floyd Mayweather. He has a private meeting with 50, Koncz and Arum shortly before the press conference with Marquez (the picture you see of 50, Pacquiao, and Tommy), and then Pacquiao emerges from that meeting telling reporters how confident he is that a fight with Mayweather will happen in 2013. Well that's because that's the bullshit they're feeding him. They HAD to feed him that bullshit because he's being difficult and stubborn, so the kid needed to be put in check...so they used 50, Tommy, and the promise of Mayweather in 2013 in order to get what they always wanted...another fight with Marquez.

And guess what...barring a knockout, Pacquiao will likely lose that fight on the scorecards. Mark my words! If he does not KO Marquez, which I don't think he will, then he will NOT win on the scorecards.

Now, as far as 50 goes, I wouldn't think that he doesn't know what's going on either...but at the same time, 50 needs to make certain moves if he hopes to actually do something in boxing with his promotional company and the fighters he has. But that's a whole different story...one that I don't really care to get into at the moment.

Now I know there will be some naysayers out there who will read this and won't want to believe it, but I back everything that I've written 110%...and members from Pacquiao's own camp have been on the phone to confirm it. At the end of the day, you can choose to believe whatever you want, but best believe, when all is said and done, I'll have a smile on my face as I go back and listen to the hours of audio while I'm writing my book. LOL.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Oh and thanks for the info, I think we (the boxing public) have seen that Pac has been disinterested in a while. I wish he'd exhibit more common sense and business sense as well to discover the truth that seems to be all in his face.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2012, 06:58 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

my days these fuckers really like to play it fast and loose don't they.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:56 PM