IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Alvarez vs Trout Preview and Poll-Vote Now!, Preview and Discuss (Different Choices Due to Fight's Location)
Who Wins? Vote in Poll!
Trout Alverez Winner?
Trout by Close Fair Decision [ 7 ] ** [43.75%]
Trout by Wide Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Trout by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Close Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Wide Fair Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by Fair KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Fair Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez Wins a Foul SD or UD [ 3 ] ** [18.75%]
A Foul Draw That Trout Should Have Won [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Bad Ref Stoppage in Favor of Alvarez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 16

Dolimite
post Feb 15 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Thank You!!!! Red HEAD WAY to step up. We could see an undefeated fight lose come May 4th. Maybe two undefeated fighters get tested. Broner and Red Head.... Come on May 4th! Trout better not take a dive!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 15 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 15 2013, 07:27 PM) *
Thank You!!!! Red HEAD WAY to step up. We could see an undefeated fight lose come May 4th. Maybe two undefeated fighters get tested. Broner and Red Head.... Come on May 4th! Trout better not take a dive!

I didn't think he had the balls to step up. It's the right move. Bravo Alverez. This will be this era's De La Hoya/Mosley.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 15 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

this is going to be interesting. i think trout is going to ruin the party. i hope they pick the right judges and ref for this one. let the chips fall where they may!

trout is much better than i originally thought. i get the feeling he's going to beat canelo easily. trout is capable of fighting 3 minutes of every round. canelo likes to take breaks and fight in spots. trout is not easy to hit and can fight in the trenches. it's his fight on the outside...canelo's best chances lie on the inside. i'm looking for a masterful display of boxing from trout on this one.

i cannot believe golden boy made this fight!?!?!? i just hope they don't pull any fast ones.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 15 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

I'm watching ESPN and wondering why Dan 'the son of Arum' Raphael hasn't brought us one of his breaking news updates about what is undoubtedly one of the top boxing matches of 2013. (side note ESPN is a joke sometimes, they're previewing Broner/Rees and they had a tale of the tape type moment and put the wrong photo up. This other guy they have hosting is an absolute tool. He was okay in small doses, but has exhausted my patience).

TR seems to have come correct with Rigondeaux/Donaire and GBP is stepping up with Trout/Canelo. Very nice (although I think that GBP has been the better promoter for the past year or so).

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Feb 15 2013, 09:56 PM

+Quote Post
Plah
post Feb 15 2013, 09:36 PM
Post #5

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Nice, very nice.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 15 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Now watch Canelo pull this one off, and piss off everybody (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

As much as I don't like Golden Boy's antics when it comes to Canelo, I believe Trout will either have an adrenaline dump early, or the stage will be too big for him. Yeah, he beat Miguel in MSG, but Canelo's younger, stronger, and is a true Jr. Middleweight, so let's see how this one pans out.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the apple cart for the Trout express will be upset on this night. Damn it felt weird saying that.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 15 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I really hope Trout brings his A+ game. I would love to see Trout Mayweather in September!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 15 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 15 2013, 08:16 PM) *
i cannot believe golden boy made this fight!?!?!? i just hope they don't pull any fast ones.

You know how boxing goes...you have to accept the unlikely fights being made with the idea of a fast one being pulled, or wish upon the unlikely fights happening and leaving no room for fast ones to be pulled...meaning that a fast one cant be pulled if the fight is never made.

Hope that made sense...or maybe it makes sense because of this Merlot. It's been a loooong week. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 15 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 15 2013, 09:00 PM) *
I really hope Trout brings his A+ game. I would love to see Trout Mayweather in September!

I wouldn't, I think Floyd loses that fight

And I also have him beating fire crotch in a UD, I salute GB for this. They better pull an Ann Wolfe and spike that boy's drink because he is going to give Canelo fits in the ring. At least we'll get Floyd vs Guerrero. Solid matchups even though I've been railing against Guerrero to get the fight. He finally gets his shot at an elite ass whopping. May 4th can't get here fast enough

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Feb 15 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #10

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

Oh shit!! Red has balls! or should I say GBP does.

I expect Trout to somewhat win but gets robbed thru a split decision win by Canelo. Hell no would Oscar Dela Hoya risk Canelo losing.

+Quote Post

25 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 12:03 PM