IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KENSOFINE step inside breh no homo, aka Kenneth Johnson i got dirt on you doggie
KookedKrack
post Dec 18 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (Warlord @ Dec 18 2009, 05:52 AM) *
Kooked, you threw some nice punches, but take a look at this thread if you really want a crash-course in message-board beatdowns 101, courtesy of my man Method.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...22103&st=10

Here's another one, from one of my previous lives. 1-14 Shitlion took a ripping. But I was just getting warmed up for The Cuntscience.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...1351&st=140

Thank you sir.

I think this situation is a bit different though.....If he would have just been himself none of this would have happened. This guy is a mild mannered middle aged loser during the day and transforms via ethernet cable into Super Goon. I mean he calls himself "KENSOFINE" because no one else does dude lives a sad life.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 18 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #22

Super Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,591

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 18 2009, 01:05 PM) *
Thank you sir.

I think this situation is a bit different though.....If he would have just been himself none of this would have happened. This guy is a mild mannered middle aged loser during the day and transforms via ethernet cable into Super Goon. I mean he calls himself "KENSOFINE" because no one else does dude lives a sad life.

Here is what your depleated braincells from sniffing all those chemicals while working for Merry Maids have yet to pick up on...

1. You didnt expose anything. I am still over 6 feet with abs to die for and I still box. I am still better looking than you. My profile is public, so are my lifting pics. Jerk off and enjoy.

2. I never said I was a gangster. In fact, I have always presented myself as an intellectual. Check my postings.

3. Stop googling me. I am sure there are laws against this homo-erotic behavior you are exhibiting. Be productive. Find a job...one that a regular American would actually want to ADMIT having.

4 My girl is starting to get disturbed by the fact that there seems to be a semi-retarded, partially male adolescent Dominican landscaper dangling from my nuts, all too often. How am I supposed to throw uppercuts with all that additional weight making me tip over?

Stop talking back to adults, young lady. Have your parents call me.

This post has been edited by KENSOFINE: Dec 18 2009, 03:30 PM

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Dec 18 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #23

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Dec 18 2009, 12:28 PM) *
I am still over 6 feet with abs to die for

*dead*

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 01:31 AM