IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official UFC 113 thread., Picks, RBR, etc...
BigG
post May 10 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #61

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

The Koschek Daley fight sucked. Koshcheck took him down and just layed on him for 3 rounds.

I picked Machida to win but gotta hand it to Shogun he's the fucking man..rematch Forrest Griffin!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 11 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (BigG @ May 11 2010, 12:07 AM) *
The Koschek Daley fight sucked. Koshcheck took him down and just layed on him for 3 rounds.

I picked Machida to win but gotta hand it to Shogun he's the fucking man..rematch Forrest Griffin!

Shgoun could rematch Griffin just for revenge but everyone knows that a focused non injured Shgoun would whoop Griffin. The real fight to make is Silva/Shogun.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 11 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #63

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 10 2010, 04:30 PM) *
Nice RBR Warlord...that was good, five pages of two people posting. I enjoyed reading it though. I wanted to go to the bar Sat. night and chcek this out, but ended up watching the williams-cintron fight instead. Heard from a buddy though it was a decent event. Would have been nice seeing machida get ko'd though.

Appreciate the kind words. The entire event was pretty good from my stand-point. Some good fights. Only Daley-Kos was a stinker, and everyone pretty much knew it would be. Josh Koscheck has the nickname "the human blanket" for a reason. He's even worse than Brock Lesnar. At least Lesnar has shown he can finish someone from the top. For the amount of fights he's already had in the UFC, Kos does near-absolute shit once he gets someone on the ground.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 11 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #64

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 11 2010, 12:57 AM) *
Shgoun could rematch Griffin just for revenge but everyone knows that a focused non injured Shgoun would whoop Griffin. The real fight to make is Silva/Shogun.

Agreed. 205 is stacked top to bottom, but Shogun/Silva is THE fight to make at light heavyweight. I don't know if it'll ever happen though. Dana White has already said that after Sonnen, Silva must face Vitor Belfort, and I don't know if he will make it past Belfort. Belfort has fast hands with dynamite in them, and he can put guys on the ground and work them there. If Belfort comes in with his mind right, and that is a BIG if, he's even money against Silva, in my book.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 11 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #65

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Warlord, what do you make of Daleys antics at the end of his fight? Havent seen much about it other than Dana White saying that Daley will never fight in the UFC again. I thought it was quite funny, but only cos I think Koscheck is a bit of cock

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 11 2010, 09:49 PM
Post #66

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 11 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Warlord, what do you make of Daleys antics at the end of his fight? Havent seen much about it other than Dana White saying that Daley will never fight in the UFC again. I thought it was quite funny, but only cos I think Koscheck is a bit of cock

I thought it was funny as shit. When I Was watching it live, it looked like Daley tried to congratulate Kos, and Kos kind of walked away. Daley walked him down, Kos turns his backs and says something, I don't know what. So Daley clocked him. Again, Kos is a dick. I know guys who train with Kos, and they've all told me, he's just as big a dick in real life as he is on TV. Him getting sucker-punched was just funny to me.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:13 AM