Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Fighters Do You Dislike, Both in and out of the ring
mgrover
post Apr 2 2013, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Chavez Jr - Pulls a lot of dirty tricks, re hydrates a lot, has the WBC sucking his dick and is only there because of his fathers name.

Victor Ortiz - I actually didn't mind him at first, but realistically I don't like him inside and outside the ring for lack of heart, and sure people say you can't not have heart and be a boxer, but somehow Ortiz has pulled it off.

Margarito - Self explanatory, while I certainly don't like Cotto, no man deserves that.

Mayweather - In the ring I can't fault the guy, outta the ring he has a tendency to do stuff to annoy me.

Pac - Outta the ring when he doesn't speak up at times makes me go WTF dude as his fan.

Bradley - People can say what they like, and in the ring against 'Rocky' he displayed the heart of a lion, but I still don't like the dude bragging as if he beat Pac by a large margin and it was a piece of cake, while I want to see a rematch, I think his chin has been comprised Roy Jones Jr style. I hope am wrong.

Canelo - FUCK HIM, how can this motherfucker sleep at night I don't know, I wonder how can he look himself in the mirror and say I am the best 154lber when he's never fought one? I mean it's alright to do it out of confidence but he says it as if he's achieved something.

Shane Mosley - The PEDs son, the PEDs...

David The LieMaker Haye - Wasted money on his PPV with Wlad, I hope he chokes on the food the money buys him.

Tyson Fury - Mans a fool and has fought nobody of any real worth aside from Chisora and Johnson, probably came out with the best line of his career the other day "I hit him, he hits the floor, I hit New York"

Any Fighter Given A Gift - and then comes out all cocky insteading of shutting the fuck up or admitting it was a gift

This post has been edited by mgrover: Apr 2 2013, 07:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 2 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 2 2013, 07:04 PM) *
Chavez Jr - Pulls a lot of dirty tricks, re hydrates a lot, has the WBC sucking his dick and is only there because of his fathers name.

Victor Ortiz - I actually didn't mind him at first, but realistically I don't like him inside and outside the ring for lack of heart, and sure people say you can't not have heart and be a boxer, but somehow Ortiz has pulled it off.

Margarito - Self explanatory, while I certainly don't like Cotto, no man deserves that.

Mayweather - In the ring I can't fault the guy, outta the ring he has a tendency to do stuff to annoy me.

Pac - Outta the ring when he doesn't speak up at times makes me go WTF dude as his fan.

Bradley - People can say what they like, and in the ring against 'Rocky' he displayed the heart of a lion, but I still don't like the dude bragging as if he beat Pac by a large margin and it was a piece of cake, while I want to see a rematch, I think his chin has been comprised Roy Jones Jr style. I hope am wrong.

Canelo - FUCK HIM, how can this motherfucker sleep at night I don't know, I wonder how can he look himself in the mirror and say I am the best 154lber when he's never fought one? I mean it's alright to do it out of confidence but he says it as if he's achieved something.

Shane Mosley - The PEDs son, the PEDs...

David The LieMaker Haye - Wasted money on his PPV with Wlad, I hope he chokes on the food the money buys him.

Tyson Fury - Mans a fool and has fought nobody of any real worth aside from Chisora and Johnson, probably came out with the best line of his career the other day "I hit him, he hits the floor, I hit New York"

Any Fighter Given A Gift - and then comes out all cocky insteading of shutting the fuck up or admitting it was a gift

Dayum!!! MG wasted NO time on this one!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 2 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Tellem why you mad son LOL

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 2 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 2 2013, 09:05 PM) *
Tellem why you mad son LOL

Lol!

Margs- he's a Fucking cheater and he knows it but acts like he's innocent. He ruined cotto, cotto could have beaten him by decision without loaded gloves and his chin would have never been cracked. Sky was the limit for cotto back then

Mares- tho I respect that he fights absolutely everyone the guys a cheater plain and simple

Guerrero- same reason as mares

Donaire! - the guy is Fucking annoying now, all this shit about being the best and obvious talent and skill but still no good opponents? And then nothing but excuses when he doesn't look good Smh

Cintron- so much potential, and that fight with Martinez was beyond a robbery. It was a punch bro he just hits really Fucking hard

Chavez Jr- I think mg covered that

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 2 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 2 2013, 08:42 PM) *
Dayum!!! MG wasted...

There you go B...I fixed it for ya...

Story of this thread

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tell 'em how you feel MG!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 2 2013, 11:57 PM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 2 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Lol!

Margs- he's a Fucking cheater and he knows it but acts like he's innocent. He ruined cotto, cotto could have beaten him by decision without loaded gloves and his chin would have never been cracked. Sky was the limit for cotto back then

Mares- tho I respect that he fights absolutely everyone the guys a cheater plain and simple

Guerrero- same reason as mares

Donaire! - the guy is Fucking annoying now, all this shit about being the best and obvious talent and skill but still no good opponents? And then nothing but excuses when he doesn't look good Smh

Cintron- so much potential, and that fight with Martinez was beyond a robbery. It was a punch bro he just hits really Fucking hard

Chavez Jr- I think mg covered that

Good list, I agree with yours and MG's list for the most part. I like Mares, sometimes I do wonder if those low blows are intentional. JCC jr, he is frustrating because he doesn't take boxing seriously

Yeaaah, Donaire is annoying. He should just fight and STFU, no interviews just fight and leave the arena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The 2 fighters who I'll throw out there..one I like and the other I just can't bring myself to like him.. Froch, I like Froch, he'll fight anybody..definite warrior in the sport and exciting to watch. What he did to Bute's over-rated ass made me even more of a fan. But let's not pretend that he's not full of shit. I'm all for trash talk but his brand of trash talk is just annoying as f*ck.

The other is Evander Holyfield. I bring his name up because I'm a massive Tyson fan and the fact that people give this clown credit for 2 victories when it's very much known that he was roided up is beyond belief. He acts all holier then thou and has kids in about 20 different area codes lol. I respect him and what he gave inside the ring but the things he said and done don't matchup. I think he's the dirtiest HW fighter I've had to watch..Tyson did have a point, Dude? Your 6'2, why is your head constantly coming up under mine? He was not only a roider but a dirty fighter, hell Bowe even complained about that. In light of the things we know about him now, I'm not that big a fan of Holyfield

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 3 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #7

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 2 2013, 11:57 PM) *
Good list, I agree with yours and MG's list for the most part. I like Mares, sometimes I do wonder if those low blows are intentional. JCC jr, he is frustrating because he doesn't take boxing seriously

Yeaaah, Donaire is annoying. He should just fight and STFU, no interviews just fight and leave the arena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The 2 fighters who I'll throw out there..one I like and the other I just can't bring myself to like him.. Froch, I like Froch, he'll fight anybody..definite warrior in the sport and exciting to watch. What he did to Bute's over-rated ass made me even more of a fan. But let's not pretend that he's not full of shit. I'm all for trash talk but his brand of trash talk is just annoying as f*ck.

The other is Evander Holyfield. I bring his name up because I'm a massive Tyson fan and the fact that people give this clown credit for 2 victories when it's very much known that he was roided up is beyond belief. He acts all holier then thou and has kids in about 20 different area codes lol. I respect him and what he gave inside the ring but the things he said and done don't matchup. I think he's the dirtiest HW fighter I've had to watch..Tyson did have a point, Dude? Your 6'2, why is your head constantly coming up under mine? He was not only a roider but a dirty fighter, hell Bowe even complained about that. In light of the things we know about him now, I'm not that big a fan of Holyfield

Gospel

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 3 2013, 10:21 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Guerrero- He skipped to dinner without "finishing his breakfast." In other words, he talked himself into the biggest fight in the sport yet he bypassed quite a few quality fights against people who have bigger names than him. Then, I feel he pulls the "holier than thou" crap Holyfield used to do. I have no problems with a fighter paying homage to God but don't act like God somehow like's you and hates your opponent.

Pacquiao- I don't dislike HIM. I hate the people around him and I hate that he sat idly by and let boxing become all about Mayweather supposedly ducking him. I also hate that he got a pass for being incredibly shady in terms of PEDs. I have a strange feeling, shortly after he retires, we'll see some sort of Lance Armstrong confession.

Margarito- committed the ultimate sin. He not only cheated but he cheated in one of the dirtiest ways possible in a sport that probably has the longest effects on its participants.

Judah- SMH. I like Zab but his lack of discipline pisses me off. I've said this countless other times. He's a typical Brooklyn fighter. Tons of skill but he's a hot head with no discipline. Skill wise, he's up there with some of the best in the sport. He just cannot keep his composure in adversity both in and out of the ring.

Cloud- one of the most overrated fighters in the past 10 years. I just look at him and say...."what the fuck does everyone see in this dude?"

Alexander- Whenever he talks, whenever he fights, whenever Kevin Cunningham talks...I always want to yell at my TV "shut the fuck up!"

Bradley- I grew a lot of respect for him recently but I still don't like the guy. I thought he was going to be the Top Prank fighter to take a stand against Arum, then I see his ass looking like a puppet at the Rios/Alvarado post fight presser.

Ortiz- Dude...go to hell. He did the 2 worst things you can do in a sport. Cheat and Quit. Furthermore, he never takes ownership for his shortcomings. It's always someone else's fault.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 3 2013, 01:13 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

this thread should be named "haters ball 2013" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 3 2013, 01:14 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 3 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

Khan - what a prick

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 09:04 AM