IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bradley vs Hatton at 140 how would it have played out??, Who would've won and how?
Cshel86
post Mar 6 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 27 2014, 12:36 PM) *
Very true but I'd have to label that senchenko fight his cotto moment ...he had no business ...well ...his management was inept lol for letting him procedure with that fight after his long lay off coke addiction and weight loss. He should have been fighting an ESPN NBC boxeo Azteca type fighter IMO but I'm no authority on anything lol
(Yeah I know thank God)

Yeah that was a pretty tall order for Ricky, but who was gonna stop him at that point? His team wasn't gonna interfere and tell him not to...then they would've risked the chance of messing up their own personal paydays, rather than looking out for Ricky's best interest. He would probably still be fighting today, had they not allowed him to fight that fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 6 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 6 2014, 07:32 PM) *
Yeah that was a pretty tall order for Ricky, but who was gonna stop him at that point? His team wasn't gonna interfere and tell him not to...then they would've risked the chance of messing up their own personal paydays, rather than looking out for Ricky's best interest. He would probably still be fighting today, had they not allowed him to fight that fight.

Maybe they didn't want him to keep fighting, and wanted him to get beat. But realistically, the fight was to see, does he have what it takes anymore, since some ESPN dude just wouldn't cut it. Tbh the entire fight we saw that while he was a shadow of his former self(head movement and timing was way off), he still had some left in the tank

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 7 2014, 12:10 AM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 6 2014, 06:01 PM) *
Maybe they didn't want him to keep fighting, and wanted him to get beat. But realistically, the fight was to see, does he have what it takes anymore, since some ESPN dude just wouldn't cut it. Tbh the entire fight we saw that while he was a shadow of his former self(head movement and timing was way off), he still had some left in the tank

I can agree with that to an extent ....but it was still foolish to think you could jump back in the mix cold Turkey

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:06 AM