Reply to this topicStart new topic
> marquez should be filing law suits by the minute, this is getting ridiculous
daprofessor
post Dec 27 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

so yesterday i'm watching jim romes show on showtime and he's interviewing some mma guy i never heard of...and the guy goes on to say that marquez has "entered puberty at age 40...and that he's definitely on something, blah,blah,blah..." he also said that marquez all of a sudden "acquired power he never had...blah,blah,blah.." stick to mma u dumb muthafucka.

between that and jim lampley's/larry merchant's bullshit on hbo 'raising suspicions' i believe jmm should be suing these muthafuckas or at the very least demanding apologies.

it is clear to me that these sob's don't know shit about boxing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p4pcrown
post Dec 27 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #2

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,358

Marquez agreed to extra testing during training which never happened and he came out clean on the urine test...what more must the guy do? That shot would've knocked anyone in the ww division out cold. The criticism is unwarranted and the speculation is without substance. We're not talking about just any fighter, this is JMM...a future hall of famer and one of the greatest fighters in boxing history.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 27 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (p4pcrown @ Dec 27 2012, 06:27 PM) *
Marquez agreed to extra testing during training which never happened and he came out clean on the urine test...what more must the guy do? That shot would've knocked anyone in the ww division out cold. The criticism is unwarranted and the speculation is without substance. We're not talking about just any fighter, this is JMM...a future hall of famer and one of the greatest fighters in boxing history.

amen!!!

they all fail to mention this!!!

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Dec 27 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #4

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

lol...the irony could be cut with a knife.

I think Marquez is more a class act for ignoring it all (or not noticing it at all, even better lol). Why argue with bobbleheads especially for money when you already got it? I wouldn't waste my time with it - But I do think it would be justified

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Dec 27 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #5

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

Whoops, this was a duplicate

This post has been edited by wolterb: Dec 27 2012, 08:50 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 28 2012, 07:36 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I think Manny's camp ought to shut up about this. Floyd Mayweather has an uncanny way of throwing irony and revisionist history back in people's faces lol

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 28 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 27 2012, 03:01 PM) *
so yesterday i'm watching jim romes show on showtime and he's interviewing some mma guy i never heard of...and the guy goes on to say that marquez has "entered puberty at age 40...and that he's definitely on something, blah,blah,blah..." he also said that marquez all of a sudden "acquired power he never had...blah,blah,blah.." stick to mma u dumb muthafucka.

between that and jim lampley's/larry merchant's bullshit on hbo 'raising suspicions' i believe jmm should be suing these muthafuckas or at the very least demanding apologies.

it is clear to me that these sob's don't know shit about boxing.

It's strange how the talk against certain fighters always seems to come out when one of HBO's favorites gets beaten, if was Marquez, I'd sue Freddie Roach for starting all of this in the first place. As I stated before in another thread that this would definitely be one of Roach's, Pac's or Arum's way (or even Ariza's) of making an excuse for Pac should he lose or especially get KO'd/or knocked down and now we have it.

The main people speculating and continuing this garbage of steroid abuse are those residual Pacquiao fans who just can't believe their hero was KO'd in such an awesome fashion, they still want to believe the hype but I'll go on record here and say that should a 5th fight happen that Manny will end up getting stopped again.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 28 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/pacbedtime.jpg)

+Quote Post
flazi
post Dec 28 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

they forget that jmm has more or the same amount of ko's on his ledger than manny.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 28 2012, 06:25 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (flazi @ Dec 28 2012, 09:51 PM) *
they forget that jmm has more or the same amount of ko's on his ledger than manny.

this is to play the devils advocate but it's just a matter that Marquez has never really been a KO artist.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:44 AM