> Just Another Day At TOP REMATCHNK, Flappy Bob open wide
mrchitown
post Feb 20 2014, 01:22 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 20 2014, 10:13 AM) *
Gotta love Schaefer, dude holds no punches!

I remember his rant about the whole Cotto/Canelo and Cotto/Martinez, and how Bob made comments about Canelo no longer being under contract with GBP. The line that I remember most was about Lewkowicz..."Martinez had this guy with the gold chain and the gold tooth, Sampson, he's telling everyone how great promoter Arum is".

http://www.boxingscene.com/schaefer-on-can...abs-arum--70721

Schaefer has his faults too, we know this but I think at times and this is one of them, Arum makes Schaefer look like Captain America and Arum makes himself look like red skull. Schafer covered all bases here. And I'm glad he spoke up about the comments made by Arum of Floyd being comparable to Hitler.

I find it highly laughable that Arum says that the media let's Floyd get away with things and I can reel off three or four names that are in his back pocket and never push him on anything.

I remember that. Schaefer played Sampson with those lines lol. The reason I prefer Schaefer's responses over Arum's is because Schafer is a funny guy. Like when he said Arum is worrying about other promoters because he isn't busy over there he has time to do that. He a funny dude lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 20 2014, 01:27 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (TheCritics @ Feb 20 2014, 11:24 AM) *
Schaefer responded quicker and sharper than I actually thought he would... letting the world know about Timmy's 10M rematch clause only to get 6M is classic

END OF THREAD (he shut it down)

A $10mil guarantee in your clause and you re-sign with the guy after firing a great manager and hire your wife and you get $6mil and you was contractually obligated to get 10....epic fail!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 20 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 20 2014, 10:27 AM) *
A $10mil guarantee in your clause and you re-sign with the guy after firing a great manager and hire your wife and you get $6mil and you was contractually obligated to get 10....epic fail!

Timmy is having a " wait what?" Moment. 4 million is a lot to lose. Schaefer spoke like a boss.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 20 2014, 01:51 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 20 2014, 12:42 PM) *
Timmy is having a " wait what?" Moment. 4 million is a lot to lose. Schaefer spoke like a boss.

Schaefer is a G...Arum's way of doing things and he's getting outclassed by Schafer.....Bradley took a major loss if what Schafer is saying is true. I'm surprised Arum hasn't responded yet

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 20 2014, 02:52 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

another W for Arum, while he maybe a sorry excuse for a human being ,hes clearly dominating anyone as a businessman

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Feb 20 2014, 03:34 PM
Post #16

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

definitely dominating his fighters, they look so moronic it's not even funny anymore

-FIRE Visionquest (Pac-Koncz)
-Here's 6M instead of your 10M (Timmy-Pac)
-They're Mexican thats why (JMM-Pac III)
-He doesn't sell (Rigo-Donaire)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:04 AM